Project management jobs in Richmond, VA
Find the project management job of your dreams in Richmond, VA
Technical Project Manager
Technical Project Manager
6 days ago | Richmond, Virginia, United States | Shaw Systems Associates, LLC
Opening date:July 24
Closing date: August 14 2021
Industry:Information Technology, Computer Software, Financial Services,
What is the opportunity?
Shaw Systems offers software that has stood the test of time - we have specialized in loan servicing software since 1967. We offer an integrated servicing solution for loan and lease, as well as collections and recovery management. We are distinguished by the personal service we offer and our dedication to clients. Our software provides automation, flexibility, a user-friendly interface, and a scalable solution to support top financial institutions. Our client base includes auto finance leaders, banks, captive finance companies, credit unions, peer-to-peer lenders, wholesale lenders, commercial finance, and specialty lenders.
We are looking for a high-energized motivated individual to join our program team to lead loan service platform implementations. This is a high paced work environment, with multiple projects to manage.
The Senior Technical Project Manager will lead and oversees execution of the defined initiative to ensure program strategic goals and objectives are accomplished within approved time frames, scope, and budget. Projects being managed may be in the waterfall or agile methodology and requires technology insight for the Shaw loan origination systems and interfaces. May independently manage strategic, critical, or very large projects, as well oversee Scrum and Kanban teams. Some of the project resources will be matrixed and others will be on an as needed basis.
What will you do?
- Integrate project plans at program level creating estimating models as required, refines plan and manages performance against it.
- Communicate with client’s project management and executive sponsors on program status, activities, timelines, and budgets.
- Oversee the creation and maintenance of project artifacts (Business Scope, Business & Operational Assessment and Final Project Forecast)
- Partners with Shaw and Client leadership to ensure collaboration on all levels of the program.
- Manage changes to increase the productivity of the team.
- Responsible to manage and communicate the status and progress of assigned initiatives according to the program governance.
- Facilitate discussion and driving to resolution complex issues and conflicts with clients and software (including client changes vs. project constraints); escalates to executive level when required.
- Identify and resolves ambiguity within project.
- Champion strong governance in the program decision framework; ensures all key stakeholders are informed of status, risks, issues, and are aligned on timing and scope.
- Manage program scope using appropriate metrics.
- Manage program assumptions agreed upon as a basis for change management.
- Promote innovative or improved methods to get the work done and implements best practices.
- Understand the client’s requests and ensures it is communicated and to the project team (in scope and design)
- Participate in schedule and cost forecasting in determining risk-based provisions.
- Continually improve resource forecast and completes capacity models.
- Demonstrated effective leadership, project management, and analytical skills.
- Background as:
- Technical project manager and/or
- Technical business analyst and/or
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills for executive level interactions
- Strong communication skills, ability to manage multiple cross organizational teams.
- Knowledge of relevant technology solutions
- Proven ability to lead both technical and non-technical resources.
- Excellent PowerPoint, Excel, Word skills
- Good Microsoft Project skills with ability to:
- Create manual and automatic schedules,
- Create work breakdown schedules,
- Establish task relationships with successor and predecessors,
- Define resources and resource schedules,
- Ability to manage a project via MS Project.
- Bachelor of Science in a technical or business field.
- Ability to be effective in a matrixed environment.
- Ability to work Central or Eastern Time zones.
- Ability to manage releases on nights and weekends as needed.
- At least 6 years’ experience in professional Technical Project Management
- At least 4 years’ experience managing projects using Agile (Scrum or Kanban) methodologies.
- At least 4 years’ experience in these roles’ at large enterprise companies or startups
- Manages all aspects of multiple projects to ensure there are completed on-time, within budget, and within scope. Has overall responsibility for managing scope, cost, schedule, internal staffing and outside vendors, and contractual deliverable. prepares reports for upper management regarding status of project. Shows leadership and guidance for junior project managers.
Nice To Have
- Expereince in financial services industry
- Experience in software development industry
- PMI - Certified associate in Project Management (CAPM) (or equivalent)
- PMI - Project Management Professional (PMP) (or equivalent)
- Scrum Master Certification
- Experience with JIRA for project tracking and Kanban
- Experience in Confluence
- Experience as a Developer or Architect
- Agile, Lean or Six Sigma
- Experience in Microsoft Teams
What is in it for you?
Shaw is a family-owned business. We thrive on the challenges to exceed our customer’s expectations. As a project manager you will be the face of our company during system implementations. We have a team around each project manage to ensure the success of the project. We have high expectations of our software, our processes and our project managers.
- Leaders who support your development through coaching and managing opportunities
- Opportunity to implement world class loan servicing software to clients throughout the US.
- Work in a dynamic, collaborative, progressive, and high-performing team
- Casual dress code, Business Casual in client meetings
- Agile work environment
- Work with a highly engaged and motivated team
- City: Houston
- Work Hours/Week: 40+
- Work Environment: Office
- Employment Type: Regular - U.S.
- Career Level: Experienced Hire/Professional
- Pay Type: Salaried
- Required Travel (%): 20%-50%
- Exempt/Non-Exempt: Exempt
- People Manager: No
- Employment type: Full-time
- Job function: Project Management Information Technology
- Industries: Banking Financial Services and/or Technology Software
Shaw Systems has specialized in loan servicing software since 1967. We have led the way with financial software, managing the lending process for businesses and providing quality products. We offer complete solutions for loan and lease servicing, and collections and recovery management. Top financial institutions all over the world, including a large number of auto finance leaders, have benefited from using our products.
Shaw Systems realizes the importance of each and every team member; your success is our success. Competitive compensation and opportunities for career growth are key factors in providing a work environment that promotes creativity. We cultivate an environment that promotes collaboration and fun. It seems to be effective: the average tenure of our employees is approaching an unbelievable 17 years!
Senior Facilities Project Manager
Oil and Energy
Opening date:July 24
Closing date: August 24 2021
Industry:Construction, Oil and Energy,
At Dominion Energy we love our jobs. That’s right. Love. Every day we go to work filled with passion to be excellent, to creatively problem solve and to innovate. These are exciting days for energy companies, and Dominion Energy aims to shape the future of energy in America. We are looking at all of our work with fresh eyes, retooling everything we do, in every part of the company, to operate more sustainably and to deliver energy more reliably than ever. We are looking for interesting, independent thinkers and doers who can help shape the culture of a forward-looking company that’s proud of its rich legacy. Are you a change agent? Do you think differently? Do you want to fall in love with your job? If you answered “yes,” then read on!
At this time, Dominion Energy cannot transfer nor sponsor a work visa for this position.
This position does not offer relocation assistance.
This position manages major capital projects related to Facilities construction, including, but not limited to, new construction of commercial and operating facilities, greenfield construction, full renovations of existing buildings, and other projects supporting corporate and business unit operations.
Specific Responsibilities Include
- Manages a portfolio of projects totaling $1 million - $20 million.
- Provides business development support, site development, permitting support, scope development, contract negotiations, architectural contracts, engineering contracts, procurement contracts, construction contracts, construction activities, commissioning, and transition to commercial operation. Applies relevant building construction and engineering principles in civil, mechanical, electrical, structural projects, and related technologies for project completion.
- Manages project budget, timeline and full project schedule, coordinating with all affected groups.
- Prepares scopes of work and cost estimates by working with facility customers, management, and contractors.
- Where applicable, ensures facility designs align with LEED building construction requirements.
- Works with Procurement, leveraging purchasing power and competition to minimize costs.
- Analyzes and suggests alternative solutions, maximizing value through engineering.
- Develops and manages project estimates, budgets, and schedules.
- Tracks all financial activity, using internal finance software.
- Reviews and tracks contracts, submittals, and change orders.
- Ensures contractors are complete work per established agreements, and within established safety and environmental protocols.
- Leads and manages large and diverse stakeholder teams representing multiple business units, levels of management, and priorities.
- Ensures site safety, environmental, and construction activity is performed in accordance with Dominion Energy policy, local regulations, and state regulations.
- Responds to contractor performance problems. Manages payment and contractual decisions.
- Resolves customer concerns or complaints.
- Coordinates hand-off of completed projects to Operations & Maintenance groups.
- Ensures all projects are completed “on time, on scope, and on budget.
Perform other duties as requested or assigned.
Required Knowledge, Skills, Abilities & Experience
5+ years demonstrated project management experience. (Note: A Master's degree will count as one year of experience. A partial year of six months or more will be rounded up to one year).
Specific Knowledge, Skills, Abilities And Experience Include
- Familiar with LEED building practices.
- Fully proficient in site safety, environmental, and construction requirements of facility construction project practices, in accordance with Dominion Energy policy and local and state regulations, permitting, legal, and code requirements.
- Fully proficient in applying relevant building construction and engineering principles in civil, mechanical, electrical, structural projects, and related technologies for project completion.
- Fully proficient in Dominion Energy’s SAP finance system and budget management practices.
- Excellent planning, organizational, and project management skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including interpersonal, facilitation, and presentation capabilities.
- Well-versed in using a smartphone, email, and other digital communication.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Project, SharePoint).
- Ability to manage projects generally between $1 million - $20 million (e.g. new construction, greenfield construction, full office renovations).
- Ability to manage multiple projects over a large geographic territory simultaneously.
- Ability to build, motivate, and manage large and diverse stakeholder teams representing many different departments, business units, priorities and interests.
- Ability to work with Real Estate and Environmental groups, reviewing potential new land and property acquisitions for new construction.
- Ability to develop high-level project estimates.
- Ability to resolve contractor performance issues and manage conflict effectively. Ability to read, interpret, and communicate construction drawings & specifications.
- Ability to represent the project and the company in public forums.
The company is actively seeking United States military veterans and service members who meet the qualifications outlined above.
- Military service members and veterans with ranks from E5-E9, W1-CW5, or O3-O6, plus appropriate equivalent combination of education and years of experience are encouraged to apply.
Degree or an equivalent combination of education and demonstrated related experience may be accepted in lieu of preferred level of education: Bachelor
Disciplines: Preferred: Architecture; Building & Construction; Civil Engineering; Construction Management
Other disciplines may be substituted for the preferred discipline(s) listed above.
Licenses, Certifications, or Quals Description
Office Work Environment 76 -100%
Other Working Conditions
No Testing Required
Certain positions at Dominion Energy may involve access to information and technology subject to export controls under U.S. law. Compliance with these export controls may result in Dominion Energy limiting its consideration of certain applicants.
We offer excellent plans and programs for employees. Employees are rewarded with a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package which may include: health benefits with coverage for families and domestic partners, vacation, retirement plans, paid holidays, tuition reimbursement, and much more. To learn more about our benefits, click here dombenefits.com.
Dominion Energy is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their protected veteran or disabled status.
You can experience the excitement of our company – it's the difference between taking a job and starting a career.
Senior Program Manager / Account Manager
Senior Program Manager / Account Manager
6 days ago | Richmond, Virginia, United States | CapTech Consulting
Opening date:July 24
Closing date: August 24 2021
Industry:Information Technology, Computer Software, Management Consulting,
CapTech is a team of master builders, creators, and problem solvers who help clients grow efficient, successful businesses. We unite diverse skills and perspectives to transform how data, systems, and ingenuity enable each client to advance what’s possible in a changing world.
As perceptive partners, our U.S-based consultants find inspiration in the unknown and enjoy getting our hands dirty solving our clients’ myriad of challenges. Across industries and business goals, we fuse technical depth and analytical prowess with creative savvy to move clients forward. This drive helps each organization use technology, management, and insight to turn ideas into action. Together, we create outcomes that exceed the expected — which is one of the reasons we’ve been on the Inc. 500/5000 list for over a decade.
As a Senior Program Manager / Account Manager with CapTech, your focus will be helping our clients deliver results against some of their most complex business and technology initiatives. The Program Manager / Account Manager will partner with and ensure the long-term success of our clients. Different projects could challenge you to succeed as a highly consultative senior management advisor or to drive highly visible technical projects based on your planning, execution, and client relationship management skills. The Program Manager / Account Manager will develop long-term relationships with our client stakeholders and ensure successful service delivery.
Specific responsibilities for the Program Manager / Account Manager position include:
- Establish collaborative partnership with key stakeholders to assess and recommend optimal business and technical solutions.
- Lead cross-functional delivery teams to deliver impactful business outcomes.
- Develop integrated plans to establish, monitor, manage and report key milestones and deliverables.
- Support the triage and resolution of critical program or project issues and scope changes throughout the project phases.
- Develop a trusted advisor relationship with key client stakeholders and executive sponsors
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting customer relationships.
- Perform hands-on project work, including analysis, design, process engineering, and change management, as needed by the project.
Specific qualifications for the Senior Program Manager / Account Manager position include:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Computer Science, MIS or equivalent combination of education and experience
- PMP certification preferred.
- Proven account management or other relevant experience.
- Minimum 8 years of experience in project or program management role, preferably with full agile development life cycle experience.
- Demonstrated track record of successful ability to manage large and complex consulting engagements.
- Ability to assess client needs, identify omissions and gaps, and design optimal solution.
- Creative thinking and seeking innovative solutions to complex technical/business problems.
- Ability to establish immediate credibility with clients, build consensus, and achieve goals through influence.
- Excellent communication skills, listening, negotiation and presentation skills.
We provide challenging and impactful opportunities in our client work and internal teams, while keeping individual interests in mind. We want everyone at CapTech to be able to envision a lifelong career here, which is why we offer a variety of career paths based on your skills and passions. As a CapTecher, you will experience exciting and rewarding roles that help you grow and make a difference, while having fun along the way.
At CapTech we offer a competitive and comprehensive benefits package including, but not limited to:
- Competitive salary with performance-based bonus opportunities
- Three comprehensive Medical Plan options (PPO and HDHP), as well as Dental and Vision coverage
- Company paid basic Life and AD&D, Short-Term and Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Matching 401(k)
- Cell Phone stipend
- Competitive Paid Time Off
- Paid Birth and Family Bonding Leave
- Adoption Assistance
- Training and Certification opportunities eligible for expense reimbursement
- Team building and social activities
- Mentor program to help you develop your career
CapTech is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering a culture of equality, inclusion and fairness — each foundational to our core values. We strive to create a diverse environment where each employee is encouraged to bring their unique ideas, backgrounds and experiences to the workplace. For more information about our diversity, Inclusion and belonging efforts, click HERE.
At this time, CapTech cannot transfer nor sponsor a work visa for this position. Applicants must be authorized to work directly for any employer in the United States without visa sponsorship.
- Candidates must be eligible to work in the U.S. for any employer directly (we are not open to contract or “corp to corp” agreements).
- CapTech is a Drug-Free work place.
- Candidates must have the ability to work at CapTech’s client locations.
- Some positions may require travel.
- CapTech has not contracted/does not contract with any outside vendors in its recruitment process. If you are interested in this position, please apply to CapTech directly.
Branch Project Manager
Opening date:July 24
Closing date: August 24 2021
Are you interested in joining one of the world’s largest, fastest growing, and most dynamic companies? If so, you have come to the right place. Stanley Black & Decker is an $11B Fortune 500 company that offers a rich and storied history dating back to 1843.
This opportunity resides within STANLEY Electronic Security NA, a global division of Stanley Black & Decker. At STANLEY Electronic Security NA we design, install, service, and monitor electronic security systems that integrate intrusion, fire, video surveillance, access control and monitoring applications. With today's most comprehensive solutions, services, and technologies, STANLEY Electronic Security NA is the electronic security system provider of choice for industrial, government, commercial, and national account customers such as schools, hospitals, retailers, financial institutions, airports and more.
Currently, we are in an accelerated growth phase in a rapidly expanding industry. There’s never been a better time to join our security team. We are seeking a motivated, self-driven individual looking for a long-term position as a Branch Project Manager for our Security Business.
The Branch Project Manager provides project management for all aspects of the systems integration and Vertical Market projects including but not limited to planning, estimating, design, pre-construction, installation, start-up, commissioning, and handover of assigned projects.
This position will work closely with other departments such as Engineering, Vertical Market Sales, Core Operations Sales and Finance. This role will be working with the Banking division overseeing projects and dealing with banks on the security side.
Attend on-site construction meeting representing the work under your area of responsibility
Coordinate/communicate on-site needs with the GC or other trades as required
Provide Stanley subcontractor crew oversight and coordinate required work with other trades as required
Ensure the Stanley subcontractor crews are maintaining job site safety standards and requirements to include required safety meetings and job-site safety practices
OSHA 30 Hour required
First Aid required
Communicate daily progress/issues/changes/etc. with the Stanley PMO Project Manager
Communicate work delays/change order opportunities/etc. with the Stanley PMO Project Manager
Work with the Stanley PMO Project Manager on monthly SOV for GC invoicing and determine internal POC for rev rec
Manage, coordinate, and facilitate multiple re-engineering and process improvement initiatives related to enhancement of systems and processes
Assist with the development of project proposals and project objectives
Establish project plans by determining time frame, funding and staffing, and approving project schedules
Organize project staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training staff members
Coordinate efforts of cross-functional project team including assigned resources form functional areas as needed to meet project objectives
Establish and achieve financial objectives by preparing a project budget, scheduling and approving expenditures, analyzing variances, initiating corrective actions
Control project plan by approving specification and plan changes, assign responsibilities and approve contractors
Prepare project status reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information and trends
Maintain project staff job results by coaching, counseling, and collaborating with functional managers
Maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops, reviewing professional publications, establishing personal networks, a participating in professional societies
Coach/train project resources in the discipline of project management
Other duties as assigned
High school diploma or GED
3+ years as a PM/Lead Installer or previous leadership role within the security industry.
Valid state Driver’s license without restrictions
OSHA 30 certified
First Aid Certification
Project Management experience in Security or Construction Industry
Bachelor’s degree in technical field
Professional verbal and written communication skills
SAP or Lenel, knowledge preferred
Experience with Microsoft Office, particularly Excel
Minimum Of Three Years Of Project Management Experience
Ability to understand, promote, and lead corporate team initiatives
Time management skills
Professional verbal and written communication skills
Ability to work effectively in a diverse work group
Experience overcoming obstacles with the ability to identify new opportunities within the organization, take risk and learn from failure
US - SSS - CSS
No. of Positions
All qualified applicants to Stanley Black & Decker are considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran’s status or any other protected characteristic.
Featured Category on SBD Careers
Sr. Program Manager - Data Analytics
Opening date:July 24
Closing date: August 24 2021
Industry:Information Technology, Management Consulting,
We are Cognizant Artificial Intelligence
Digital technologies, including analytics and AI, give companies a once-in-a-generation opportunity to perform orders of magnitude better than ever before. But clients need new business models built from analyzing customers and business operations at every angle to really understand them.
With the power to apply artificial intelligence and data science to business decisions via enterprise data management solutions, we help leading companies prototype, refine, validate and scale the most desirable products and delivery models to enterprise scale within weeks
- You must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future *
Job Title : Sr. Program Manager with Data Analytics
Location - Remote
Qualifications And Description-
- >15 years of overall experience with main focus on delivery management for medium size client accounts (>$2M in revenue size at a minimum)
- >10 years of latest experience in data and analytics area managing big size multi-year programs and establishing engagement governance
- Deep expertise in client management and relationship building experience
- Expertise in contract management, engagement reviews, negotiations and change management
- Experienced in running global delivery model of executions
- Well versed with data and analytics engagement sizing, planning and execution methodologies
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or relevant field
- Proven track record of building deep sales/technical relationships with senior leaders and practice building executives within highly strategic system integrators
- Should have excellent presentation skills with a high degree of comfort speaking with internal and external executives
- Experience in managing various client relationships to get consensus on solutions
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Strong background in Data Management space is a must. Experience with Cloud /Data Modernization is a plus.
Employee Status : Full Time Employee
Shift : Day Job
Travel : No
Cognizant (Nasdaq-100: CTSH) is one of the world's leading professional services companies, transforming clients' business, operating and technology models for the digital era. Our unique industry-based, consultative approach helps clients envision, build and run more innovative and efficient businesses. Headquartered in the U.S., Cognizant is ranked 194 on the Fortune 500 and is consistently listed among the most admired companies in the world. Learn how Cognizant helps clients lead with digital at www.cognizant.com or follow us @USJobsCognizant.
Cognizant is recognized as a Military Friendly Employer and is a coalition member of the Veteran Jobs Mission. Our Cognizant Veterans Network assists Veterans in building and growing a career at Cognizant that allows them to leverage the leadership, loyalty, integrity, and commitment to excellence instilled in them through participation in military service.
Cognizant is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you have a disability that requires a reasonable accommodation to search for a job opening or submit an application, please email @cognizant.com with your request and contact information.
Product Security Program Manager
Opening date:July 24
Closing date: August 24 2021
Industry:Computer Software, Electronics,
1) The tissue in plants that brings water upward from the roots;
2) a leading global water technology company.
Xylem, a leading global water technology company dedicated to solving the world’s most challenging water issues, is the leading global provider of efficient, innovative and sustainable water technologies improving the way water is used, managed, conserved and re-used. Our international team is unified in a common purpose: creating advanced technology and other trusted solutions to solve the world’s water challenges. We are committed to creating an organization of inclusion and diversity, where everyone feels involved, respected, valued and connected, and where everyone is free to bring their authentic selves and ideas.
If you are excited and passionate about helping us #letssolvewater, we want to hear from you! For more information, please visit us at www.xylem.com.
We Offer You More Than Just “A Job”
- Professional Development – To advance the capabilities of our people, we offer a wide variety of experiences to support our employees’ professional growth and continuous learning.
- Total Rewards – We offer comprehensive programs for compensation, benefits, recognition, learning and development, work-life integration and corporate citizenship.
- Watermark – Watermark is our corporate social responsibility program working to provide education and access to safe water to ensure healthy lives, gender equality, and resilient communities. Employees have the opportunity to learn and volunteer on various water-related projects.
- Employee Networks – Our Employee Networks provide a professional, supportive network for employees from diverse backgrounds, including Women’s, LGBT+ and Allies, Veteran’s, People of Color and Allies, Emerging Leaders, and Working Parents Networks.
The Role: As member of Xylem’s Product Security team, the Security Program Manager is responsible for the implementation and execution of security programs and practices to support a growing, global water technology company. This position will work across software and firmware development teams to identify component and system level technical risks and evaluate critical failure points, determine technical security controls to mitigate risks, and work with cross functional teams to implement features according to product road maps.
You will lead security standards implementation, penetration testing and PSIRT programs of for our entire product portfolio. Your passion for security and in-depth knowledge of Product Security will ensure that you deliver high impact results.
Essential Duties/Principal Responsibilities:
- Provide guidance and advocacy for Cyber Security investments, while ensuring effectiveness and risk reduction, coordinate with stakeholders on the accountability for implementation of product cyber security principles and standards.
- Work with the business, devops and systems teams to identify certification targets to meet customer demand; inform product security strategy based on customer certification targets for the product portfolio covering IoT and, Smart-device suites
- Ensure consistent assessement of security architecture and technical assessments for a wide range of products, including embedded devices, enterprise software solutions, and mobile apps
- Track accountability and efficacy of processes and services through established and emerging metrics for the Xylem product security program.
- Contribute to the development and evolution of the application and infrastructure security reference architecture. Develop, implement and maintain the security architecture for Xylem product portfolio
- Champion the Xylem security SDLC. This includes security testing, penetration testing, and identifying and fixing vulnerabilities in software and applications on all Xylem products.
- Support commercial teams by building customer trust in the security of Xylem products
- Define and track implementation of common application security controls
- Coordinate training and education to developers on software security best practices.
- Participation in Xylem Watermark volunteer activities
Minimum Qualifications: Education, Experience, Skills, Abilities, License/Certification:
- BS in a technical discipline with 8-years of experience
- Demonstrated expertise in product/application security architecture, Network security, application security, web services
- Demonstrated experience with managing security programs for global companies with diverse product lines
- Demonstrated operational excellence including implementation of continuous improvement initiatives
- Passion for security and desire to learn about the water sector and industrial technology
- Comfortable with multiple programming languages
- Solid knowledge of the browser security model, crypto, and network security.
- Knowledge of secure infrastructure architectures, application architectures, encryption, Cloud Security and broader security technologies.
- Strong operating systems knowledge Windows (all flavors), Debian Linux
- IoT network technologies (such as Bluetooth/BLE, WLAN, Z-Wave, Zigbee, identity/auth security)
- Experience with wireless technologies such as CDMA, E-HRPD, GSM, UMTS, TDS-CDMA, LTE-FDD / LTE-TDD, and 5Gexperience with Android RIL, Telephony, C and Embedded RTOS.
- Relevant cyber security certifications
- Graduate degree in a technical discipline
- External: Cybersecurity suppliers, industry peers, customers
- Internal:Product Managers, Engineering; Research & Development; DevOps, Developers
(The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.)
- Regularly required to sit or stand, reach, bend and move about the facility
(The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.)
- Office: Standard office equipment; work usually performed in an office setting free from any disagreeable elements.
- Standard weekly job hours: Monday through Friday, normal business hours (40)
- Travel requirement:Approximately 15% (domestic and international)
Xylem is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.