Marketing project management jobs in Minnesota
Find the marketing project management job of your dreams in Minnesota
Associate Project Manager
Associate Project Manager
Less than 24h ago | Minneapolis, Minnesota, United States | Wunderman Thompson
Opening date:October 25
Closing date: November 25 2021
Who we are:
At Wunderman Thompson we exist to inspire growth for ambitious brands. Part creative agency, part consultancy and part technology company, our experts provide end-to-end capabilities at a global scale to deliver inspiration across the entire brand and customer experience.
We are 20,000 strong in 90 markets around the world; our people bring together creative storytelling, diverse perspectives, inclusive thinking, and highly specialized vertical capabilities to drive growth for our clients. We offer deep expertise across the entire customer journey, including communications, commerce, consultancy, CRM, CX, data, production, and technology.
Who we are looking for:
Wunderman Thompson is seeking an Associate Project Manager (APM) who will be responsible for accurate content inclusion in integrated campaign executions. In this role, you will ensure that all content (i.e., text, graphics, photos) are in the proper file format before placement, and perform quality assurance and validation reviews as directed. This role is responsible for campaign management from beginning to end, and will work closely with account, project management, and creative teams in a fast-paced environment. This role will report to the Program Manager.
What you’ll do:
- Client | Partner with Account Leadership and the Program Manager to oversee integrated campaign work, including validation of content, routing proofs to internal and external stakeholders, delivering final files, and ensuring the process runs on schedule.
- Team | Manage assigned resources to ensure timely execution of campaign deliverables, and participate in team projects with various business partners to support business priorities and/or special initiatives.
- Process | Perform campaign activities, including providing support to assigned resources, communicating roadblocks to Account Leadership and the Program Manager, and efficiently completing all projects assigned in a timely manner.
Who you are:
- Detail-Oriented | An eye for detail, someone who can see both the big picture and the small picture, highly organized, with strong retention skills. Ability to work well under pressure, and multi-task.
- Self-Motivated | A proactive self-starter who is able to work well independently, and as part of a larger team. Not afraid to take a project and run, and be confident in your skills to see the project through to completion. Dig in and figure out how to work around problems.
- Excellent Communicator | Strong written and verbal communication skills, with the ability to tailor your message to the specific audience. Able to clearly communicate project status, required steps, or roadblocks to internal and external stakeholders.
What you’ll need:
- Comfortable with PC and Mac OS, and strong Microsoft Office skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Extremely detail oriented with a proactive work ethic.
- Strong organizational skills; ability to multi-task and handle various concurrent projects.
- Effective problem solver with strong critical thinking and analytical skills.
- Ability to work well under pressure and meet multiple, short deadlines.
- Ability to work well with multiple team members to see issues through resolution.
- Ability to identify opportunities for improvement (process, training, technology, etc.).
- Self-motivated and able to work well independently, without much direction.
- Strong retention skills; ability to recall how a situation was handled and apply those learnings to a current situation.
- Consistency in delivery error-free work, on time, at standards that meet or exceed Client and Agency expectations.
- Experience proofreading marketing materials.
- Ability to assume additional responsibilities as assigned.
- A positive attitude, and respect for others.
Wunderman Thompson is an equal opportunity employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion or belief, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, military/veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, physical or mental disability, or other protected group status. We believe in creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion and strives to recruit a diverse slate of candidates to help us achieve that goal.
At Wunderman Thompson, we are committed to actively building a diverse, equitable and inclusive workplace where everyone feels welcomed, valued and heard, and is treated with dignity and respect. As leaders and creative partners across industries, it is our responsibility to cultivate an environment reflective of our greatest asset; our people. We believe that this commitment inspires growth and delivers equitable outcomes for everyone as well as the clients and communities we serve.
Wunderman Thompson is a WPP agency. For more information, please visit our website and follow Wunderman Thompson on our social channels via Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, and Instagram.
We rely on legitimate interest as a legal basis for processing personal information under the GDPR for purposes of recruitment and applications for employment.
Associate Project Manager
Opening date:October 25
Closing date: November 25 2021
At space150, project management is not a discipline; it’s the baseline for our Operations team. As an Associate Project Manager, you are focused on building competency in the tactics of project management, and demonstrate a strong desire to learn, grow, and adapt. You will have strong manager and mentorship relationships to accelerate your growth and build confidence so you’re prepared for whatever the next challenge may be. There will be many projects that you support, and when appropriate, opportunities to own internal initiatives that serve as a safe proving-grounds for honing your quickly developing skill set. Curiosity pushes you to think beyond ‘checking the boxes’ and seek out pathways to learn more about technology, how to grow your internal team leadership capabilities, and how our agency functions as a business.
How You Add Value
- Manage multiple projects across one or more clients in partnership with an operations partner or business partner
- Proactively manage up to mentors and managers within your department so they can better support any challenges or roadblocks you may encounter to mitigate risk and capitalize on opportunity
- Prepare content and documentation for internal and client meetings, with peer/mentor/manager review/oversight
The Baseline Essentials
- Support rotational department deliverables, including Weather Report and agency-wide timesheet validation
- Create and maintain accurate project forecasts for resource usage and costs incurred
- Create/own project estimates and timelines for a variety of project types
- Support operational logistics across the Client Operations team, including opening projects, updating budgets, pulling reports, and more
- Define project scopes for approval by Sr. Director, Client Operations or VP, Operations
- Contribute to client status reports, specifically in regards to budget usage and progress of scoped deliverables and services
- Escalate challenges, roadblocks and risks to client/project budget goals as they arise
- Submit your individual time usage on a weekly basis
- 0-1 years experience managing technical or creative projects in an ad agency, marketing department, or software development setting
- Experience using Google Docs, Google Sheets, Keynote/Google Slides, Zoom, slack desired
- Experience or familiarity with HTML, web content management platforms, and new technologies desired
- Extraordinary, proven teamwork, communication, and collaboration skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Strong verbal and listening skills
- Strong writing skills
- Ability to effectively manage virtually and in-person
Senior Program Manager
Opening date:September 19
Closing date: October 19 2021
Position at VMLY&R
At VMLY&R, we create connected brands. We resist the usual ways of seeing, doing and thinking — harnessing creativity, technology and culture — to reimagine the entire connected consumer experience. Our goal? To create work that becomes part of people’s lives, to drive value for our clients and, in the best of cases, to impact the world.
VMLY&R is looking for an experienced Senior Program Manager who can quickly understand our client’s needs and objectives with the ability to effectively manage variety sized teams in their effort to deliver services. The senior program manager is expected to deploy and manage against defined processes throughout a client engagement.
This individual is also responsible for building, coaching and leading teams against said process to ensure successful deliveries. VMLY&R needs individuals who are proactive problem solvers that can manage team dynamics, manage project financial performance, clearly communicate status, and drive progression towards dates.
Business & Technical Analysis
- May act as a client proxy for agile teams; may also coach and support Product Owner(s)
- Manage multiple activities/projects under one or more clients
- Support/provide strategic direction related to processes and resolution paths
- Support agile teams to groom and refine user stories and acceptance criteria to meet the agile team’s definition of ready.
- Provide well researched POV documents on a variety of solutions related to project work
- Analyze processes continuously for refinement; execute measures for optimization
- Continuously monitor project health via resourcing, profitability and burn rates.
- Works with clients to define KPI’s and meaningful metrics to report project health
- Works closely with Client Engagement and delivery teams to architect solutions that best meet client requirements
Leadership & Team Management
- Support creation of RFP responses with other teams within VMLY&R and new business engagement.
- Create/draft contracts and scopes of work.
- Manages internal teams and client relationships in alignment with Client Engagement team
- Maintain direct client relationships with Product Owners and client management leadership
- Responsible for interviewing and making recommendations to hire analysts at the Manager and Senior Manager levels
- Coach, mentor and manage a Delivery team in the creation of business analysis tools/techniques and business requirements (i.e. user story mapping, process maps, rules matrices, mockups, textual requirements, user stories etc.)
- Serve as a key point of contact and liaison for cross-divisional teams, agency peers and management
- Support scoping and estimation exercises with Client Engagement teams
As part of the WPP Group, VMLY&R offers one of the best overall compensation packages in the business.
Require Skills & Experience
- College degree or equivalent Project Management and/or Business Systems Analyst experience
- 7+ years of analyst, project management, technical, and/or business experience
- Master of agile software development methodologies, amongst other methodologies
- Experience in running or working with agile teams (preferably Scrum)
- Understanding of business requirements, user stories, and acceptance criteria
- Ability to provide proactive and assertive leadership in problem solving, managing financial success of projects, maintaining timelines, and reducing waste
- Strong interpersonal skills and able to resolve conflict with productive outcomes
- Ability to effectively work across departments with diplomacy and a firm understanding of other’s roles and perspectives
- Ability to manage multiple work-streams (projects) effectively and efficiently.
- Extensive team management skills for teams of 5+.
- Ability to view problems in context at the system level and align solutions with the strategic direction of our clients and company
- Experience with multiple application lifecycle management solutions
- Proactive, adaptable, and flexible
- Life-long learner, demonstrated commitment to continuous improvement
- Strong attention to detail
- Demonstrable ability to operate under tight deadline with complex business/technical solutions
- Ability to manage workload with minimal supervision
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration, computer science, computer information systems, marketing, or equivalent experience
- Certification for or extensive experience of JIRA and Confluence
VMLY&R is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Project Manager, Marketing Communications
Project Manager, Marketing Communications
54 days ago | Minneapolis, Minnesota, United States | Hawkeye
Opening date:September 02
Closing date: October 02 2021
- Process development and improvement: Rebuild the current process of hand over of creative and string assets between UX/PMM/PM and Engineering, aligning everyone on the source of truth documentation and making sure offers are being correctly implemented. (Requires access to buganizer)
- Creative assets and strings: Work closely with UX to secure all creative assets needed and handover completed assets and offer strings to Engineering teams to deploy the offers. Ensure offer strings and creative assets are created in time, are correct, and approved by all necessary parties. Effectively communicate and collaborate with cross-functional stakeholders.
- Offers communications: Ensure that notifications and emails are being created, legally approved and configured for each offer. Secure necessary creative assets needed, cooperating with the UX and brand team. Collaborate with the CRM specialists to set up the emails and notifications in the internal systems.
Offers Writing & Operations: Stay up to date on the growth offers constructs for launch
in Google Pay, in collaboration with Marketing, UX writers, and Legal Counsel.
- Offers strings and terms and conditions: Working closely with UX writers to identify, build and write up strings for the offers product UI, offers detail page, including offers’ detailed Terms and Conditions, closely cooperating with Legal, Marketing, and UX. Secure legal approval for all offer strings.
Process and Template development: In collaboration with Marketing, UX, UX writers
and the Legal Counsel, build offer templates, playbooks and materials that can be used
to optimize the offer strings and comms creation, and streamline the approval process.
- Previous client-facing experience with a proven ability to work with a diverse range of
- stakeholders across marketing, business development, product management,
- engineering, legal, and finance.
- Proven project/program management and execution skills.
- Proficient in written and verbal communications.
- Experience working in a marketing function.
- Experience translating marketing and promotional requirements into user facing
- marketing and legal communications (incl. T&Cs, app UI, notifications, emails, etc)
- Relevant experience in growth marketing and/or rewards programs.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.