Project management jobs in marketing
Find the project management job of your dreams in the marketing industry
Technical Project Manager
Opening date:July 29
Closing date: August 29 2021
We are looking for a Technical Project Manager to join our fast-growing Technology team at Wpromote. In this role, you will manage multiple projects simultaneously across Engineering, Product Development, and Reporting Solutions teams. You will be embedded within Engineering and participate in the Agile Scrum process, tracking progress and managing dev projects so we can release products on schedule. You will also play a critical role on our Reporting Solutions team - working cross-functionally with Client Services, Channel, and our Digital Intelligence teams to get our Reporting Solutions Managers everything they need to execute data visualization projects on time across many accounts. The ideal candidate is someone who has experience in a software company or digital agency, is well-versed in project management processes, thrives in a fast-paced environment, and relishes taking complete ownership of projects from beginning to end.
The product dev team began this year with the successful launch of Polaris, our state-of-the-art client management portal, and we are just getting started. This role will be actively contributing to the successful launch of features that will support the demand of a fast growing company.
This position may be performed remotely anywhere within the United States except CO, OH, HI, AK, NV, WA
This position is not eligible for immigration sponsorship
You Will Be
- Assisting the Reporting Solutions team with onboarding new clients which includes gathering requirements from internal teams, ensuring proper platform access is granted, and taxonomy documentation is provided
- Following up with Client Services, Channel, and Digital Intelligence teams, as needed, to get any missing information that’s needed to complete Reporting Solutions tasks
- Working with teams on automation projects that involve platforms without direct connectors, including writing technical requirements and assisting in the initial setup
- Scheduling internal reporting calls, team syncs, and Product Development trainings and interviews
- Jumping in to help complete large internal Wpromote tasks, such as auditing data source connections in our data integration tool
- Helping to mitigate risk by making trade-off balances of business need vs technical constraints
You Must Have
- 1-3 years of experience working in Project Management at a digital agency or software company
- Familiarity working in project/task management software such as Asana and JIRA
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to tactfully handle situations where teams are being non-responsive or elusive
- Comfortability discussing technical requirements with a variety of audiences
Nice To Have
- A strong understanding of software development in order to contribute to the technical requirements of new features
- Familiarity with building administrative applications
Wpromote is committed to bringing together individuals from different backgrounds and perspectives, providing employees with a safe and welcoming environment free of discrimination and harassment. We strive to create a diverse & inclusive environment where everyone can thrive, feel a sense of belonging, and do impactful work together. As an equal opportunity employer, we prohibit any unlawful discrimination against a job applicant on the basis of their race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, national origin, family or parental status, disability*, age, veteran status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. We respect the laws enforced by the EEOC and are dedicated to going above and beyond in fostering diversity across our workplace.
*Applicants with disabilities may be entitled to reasonable accommodation under the terms of the Americans with Disabilities Act and certain state or local laws. A reasonable accommodation is a change in the way things are normally done which will ensure an equal employment opportunity without imposing undue hardship on Wpromote.
This employer participates in E-Verify and will provide the federal government with your Form I-9 information to confirm that you are authorized to work in the U.S. If E-Verify cannot confirm that you are authorized to work, this employer is required to give you written instructions and an opportunity to contact Department of Homeland Security (DHS) or Social Security Administration (SSA) so you can begin to resolve the issue before the employer can take any action against you, including terminating your employment. Employers can only use E-Verify once you have accepted a job offer and completed the Form I-9. For more information on E Verify, or if you believe that your employer has violated its E-Verify responsibilities, please contact DHS.
Sr. Digital Marketing PMO
Opening date:July 29
Closing date: August 29 2021
iProspect, a dentsu company, is a global digital-first end to end media agency. Its unmatched mix of media strategy and storytelling with digital expertise and audience knowledge defines the new territory of performance-driven brand building. By delivering human-centric solutions, iProspect accelerates growth for the world’s most iconic brands including Sonos, Cox, LG, Hilton, Levi’s, Budweiser, Microsoft, and Procter & Gamble. The iProspect team works across a network of more than 8,000 media and performance specialists spread across 93 global markets.
We are champions for meaningful progress and we strive to be a force for good—for our people, for our clients, for the industry and for our society. We keep our people at the center, creating space for growth, understanding and learning so they can thrive. We embed diversity, in our mindset, in our solutions and in our teams to empower an inclusive, equitable and culturally fluent environment. Building this culture within our teams makes us better collaborators with each other and with our clients, driving better outcomes for all. iProspect is an agency of dentsu.
While this position can be remote the person will need to sit in Chicago or the LA area. LA is our preferred location.
iProspect is growing the digital project management department in Los Angeles and we are offering an exceptional opportunity to play an integral part in the overall success of a portfolio of digital marketing projects while working within a friendly, ambitious, and talented team, passionate for all things digital.
We are looking for an exceptional client facing Senior Manager, PMO, skilled at managing and delivering SEO, Paid Search, and other digital marketing projects from inception to completion, to become a part of an elite team that gets projects completed on time, on budget and to our exceptionally high standards while working in a dynamic, fast-paced, and forward-thinking agency environment. Working closely with clients, subject matter experts and third-party vendors, you will manage multiple concurrent projects, multi-disciplinary teams, and Associate PMs to meet our clients’ strategic and tactical search engine marketing objectives. As a vital member of the account team and Project Management Office (PMO), you must be proactive, have excellent communication and problem-solving skills, and be confident in your ability to meticulously organize and keep your projects moving forward from the front lines, keeping all stakeholders up to date with progress and overcoming all the inevitable hurdles along the way. If you are up to the challenge, you’ll be rewarded with a competitive salary package, excellent prospects, and an exciting place to apply your trade.
Essential Skills And Abilities
- Subject Matter Expertise in digital marketing (e.g.: SEO, SEM, Content Marketing, etc.)
- Excellent leadership, supervisor, and team management skills and experience
- Some professional experience with conflict management and mediation
- Proficient in all aspects of project management process groups (initiating, planning, executing, monitoring / controlling, closing)
- Ability to effectively prioritize, execute tasks, and handle a range of projects simultaneously within a high-pressure environment
- Possess understanding of basic revenue models, P/L, and cost-to-completion projections and ability to make informed decisions accordingly
- Excellent interpersonal, negotiation and communications skills with tenacity to solve clients’ problems quickly and to provide them with excellent service
- Process driven, highly organized and methodical with excellent time management skills, strong business ethics, and political awareness
- An enthusiastic and committed attitude, flexible problem-solver, open to participate and promote change within the organization
- Self-starter with ability to think independently and work autonomously when necessary and a desire to succeed among fellow professionals
Education And Experience
- At least five (5) years of experience leading projects within an interactive advertising or digital marketing agency environment
- At least three (3) years of experience leading SEO and Paid Search projects
- A good understanding of, or experience with, Search Engine Optimization, PPC, Web Analytics, Display, Social Media, and Mobile marketing is beneficial but not required
- MBA or equivalent Master’s degree preferred
- Proven track record of self-development and independent professional growth
- PMP, PRINCE2, PMI-ACP, or CSP certification preferred
Part of dentsu, dentsu international helps clients to win, keep and grow their best customers and achieve meaningful progress for their businesses. With best-in-class services and solutions in media, CXM, and creative, dentsu international operates in over 145 markets worldwide with more than 46,000 dedicated specialists. Follow us on social @dentsuUSA. Employees from diverse or underrepresented backgrounds encouraged to apply.
Dentsu (the "Company") is committed to a policy of Equal Employment Opportunity and will not discriminate against an applicant or employee of the Company, on the basis of age, sex, sexual orientation, race, color, creed, religion, ethnicity, national origin, alienage or citizenship, disability, marital status, veteran or military status, genetic information, or any other legally-recognized protected basis under federal, state or local laws, regulations or ordinances. Applicants with disabilities may be entitled to reasonable accommodation under the terms of the Americans with Disabilities Act and/or certain state or local laws. A reasonable accommodation is a change in the way things are normally done that will ensure an equal employment opportunity without imposing an undue hardship on the Company. Please contact ....@dentsu.com if you need assistance completing any forms or to otherwise participate in the application process or to request or discuss an accommodation in connection with a job at the Company to which you are applying.
Project Manager - Business Intelligence
Opening date:July 27
Closing date: August 28 2021
R/GA Buenos Aires is looking for a Project Manager to join our Data & Marketing Sciences team. We’re looking for talents excited to work on transformational experiences for some of the world’s top brands at our Buenos Aires Office. You will be working in cross-functional teams alongside designers, developers, strategists, and other data specialists to create innovative solutions and bring ideas to life.
We are a team of Data Geeks,
We are obsessed with measuring correctly,
We are delighted integrating scattered Data sources,
We are excited finding a precise predictive model,
We fall in love with sexy Data visualizations.
We aim to create and deliver value through Data.
Less gut-feeling, more informed decisions.
Less Big Data, more Big Insights,
Fewer promises, more results.
We are here to build a more human future, through the power of Data.
Come join us!Here’s what you should know if you want to be a PM on the Data & Marketing Sciences team at R/GA: Combining skills in project management, client management, and entrepreneurial leadership, the PM role manages R/GA’s Data Studio work from kick-off to delivery. As the central point of contact for project teams and clients, the PM establishes project plans, budgets, tracks progress and removes obstacles for the team, and ensures that we deliver world-class work on Data, on time and on budget.
On any given day you might
- Responsible for client contact and project management
- Apply structure to ambiguous project with challenging clients
- Define the roadmap, strategy and approach for building the Data Warehouse
- Build out scopes, budgets, and cast for projects ranging from initial discovery to tangible delivery.
- Define the proper project methodology to ensure success across your partners and internal team goals.
- Manage tools to communicate requirements, deliverables, and necessary information to any and all participants in the project development
- Work closely with technical teams to troubleshoot data and tableau issues
- Work with stakeholders to document requirements
The ideal person
- Has exceptional project management and client-facing skills
- Able to navigate highly ambiguous work, and provide structure
- Knows how to problem-solve in service of the initiative success - you don’t say no for the sake of saying it, you have an alternative solution in mind.
- Understands the role of a product owner in the process and enforces their involvement in decision making as the project develops
- Excellent client service abilities - you’re able to make the process of delivery relatable to a client, no matter their background as well as satisfy their needs throughout the engagement.
- Has familiarity with established product delivery methodologies and is able to utilize different processes to address the unique challenges raised by our clients
- Fluency and familiarity with current and emerging technologies, especially in cloud solutions.
- +2 years of project management preferably in the digital consulting industry
- Strong experience on Data related projects, with BI and Visualization tools such as Tableau
- Scrum or PMI certification recommended, but not required
- Fluent english and communication skills
Technical Project Manager
Opening date:July 27
Closing date: August 27 2021
Innovid is the only independent omni-channel advertising and analytics platform built for television, bridging the gap between linear and connected TV while integrating the customer experience across video, display, social, audio, and DOOH. Our global teams — spread across the Americas, Europe, and Asia Pacific — work closely together to enable the world’s largest brands to connect with audiences across the entire advertising ecosystem through a single integrated platform. Joining our team means having countless opportunities to make an impact in the high-growth omni-channel advertising space while being part of an award-winning culture that values you for being you.
As our Technical Project Manager, you will be the front and center for our Omni-Channel solution. This is a highly visible role, where you will have the opportunity to work internally across various teams around the globe and externally with our clients, brands and agencies all while making a true impact on our business success.
As the TPM you will scope our client needs, organizes their requirements into a clear Statement of Work and oversee the implementation of the client deliverables across our omni-channel solutions. You will work closely with Sales, Account & Technical teams to onboard clients based on their strategy. You will own the accountability of everyone involved to ensure timely and accurate implementation of the Statement of Work.
What You Will Do
- Scope client projects including dynamic strategy, Feed/API requirements, and initial creative production requirements, client creative briefs, asset management & in-take.
- Consult with technical teams to gather details that will be written into the Statement of Work for client approval. This includes Custom Creative Solutions, Technical Services and Product Teams.
- Analyze, plan and develop requirements that translate to specific project tasks and deliverables that are assigned and tracked to client services teams.
- Provide technical consultative support to internal and external stakeholders.
- Write up and gather requirements for the Statement of Work.
- Owns project plan, milestones and timeline for campaigns from Pre-sales to Trafficking
- Pulls in key project stakeholders (Creative, Client Services, Technical Services & Solutions).
- Hold regular (daily) stand up status meetings to determine status and ensure projects are on time and standards are aligned with project requirements.
What You Will Need
- At least 3 years of experience managing multiple projects in quick turnaround environment(s)
- Demonstrated understanding of Project Management processes, strategies and methods
- Demonstrated experience managing multiple complex and integrated technical programs requiring resources spanning many functional groups
- Experience working with feed-based/data-driven ads and an understanding of feed and API structures
- Ability to translate requirements from high level client conversations to action items for designers and developers
- Web fundamentals like HTML, JS, CSS and knowledge of design tools – AfterEffects, Google Web Designer.
What We Offer
- High visibility role with a tremendous amount of growth potential
- A competitive compensation package, which includes: health, dental, and vision insurance, life insurance, PTO + Sick Days, 401K + match, a volunteer program
- Offices in major cities around the world and a cross-company collaboration unlike anywhere else.
- Remote and flexible work opportunities through Covid-19
There is no such thing as the perfect resume, or someone that checks every box. At Innovid, we are generous with our time and knowledge, and always ready to teach. So however you identify and whatever background you bring with you, please apply if this is a role that would make you excited to come into work every day and add to Innovid.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Innovid is an equal opportunity employer, committed to our diversity and inclusiveness. We consider all qualified applicants regardless of race, color, nationality, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, disability or age. We strongly encourage women, people of color, members of the LGBTQIA community, people with disabilities and veterans to apply. We are actively working to be an anti-racist organization. We're committing to creating an inclusive and equitable workplace for all of our employees. You can read more about our commitment to DEI here.
If you are located within the EEA and subject to GDPR or are a California resident subject to the California Consumer Privacy Act, click here to understand how Innovid processes your personal information and how you can exercise your rights.
Total Rewards Program Manager, Sr.
Opening date:July 26
Closing date: August 26 2021
Industry:Computer Software, Marketing, Internet,
It's fun to work in a company where people truly BELIEVE in what they're doing!
We're committed to bringing passion and customer focus to the business.
WP Engine is seeking a Senior Total Rewards Program Manager to lead the development and implementation of global compensation programs and initiatives. You will help us scale, drive business results and continuously improve our compensation programs to attract, motivate and retain a diverse workforce. You have a passion for understanding global market trends and balancing them with financial business objectives to be a workplace of choice for our employees. You love working in teams and being part of the solution!
The day to day.
- Responsible for the Company’s cash compensation programs including base pay, bonus, and sales OTE’s and support equity and executive compensation as needed.
- Develop and evolve WP Engine’s compensation practices and recommends changes that are consistent with high-tech market trends, our compensation philosophy, and the Company's business objectives.
- Own and lead the design of our global job architecture, market pricing reviews and annual salary structures for both salaried and hourly positions. Assist with the annual salary survey submission process with Radford and participate in hot topic trends and share findings.
- Lead salary and bonus planning in Workday including program management, training, budgeting, manager planning, through payroll implementation and pay conversations.
- Co-lead the implementation of the advanced compensation module in Workday including salary, bonus, and equity.
- Design and deliver training to guide people managers in making fair and consistent pay decisions. Manage and maintain the content on our Wordpress intranet site to increase transparency regarding our pay programs and assist managers with our pay practices.
- Provide advice and support to EEBPs, Talent Acquisition, Business Leaders and frontline managers on salary structures, policy interpretations, job evaluations, job leveling, career ladder design, offer analysis, etc.
- Ensure compensation programs are in compliance with internal guidelines, local and country regulatory requirements.
Your skills and expertise.Minimum qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Finance, Human Resources or a related field.
- 5-7 years of Compensation or related business experience.
- Strong compensation analytics & modeling experience is required
- Effective time and project management skills.
- Excellent social and interpersonal skills to interact optimally with senior leadership.
- Excellent aptitude in Google Sheets, Excel, and HRIS systems required.
- Workday experience
- Sales compensation design
- Global compensation experience in high-tech
- M&A integration experience in job alignment, compensation integration
The Perks and Benefits
- Stock Options (Every employee is an owner in the company)
- Health Benefits (100% Paid Employee Medical, Dental, and Vision)
- Fertility Benefits (IVF/Fertility drug coverage)
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan with a match
- Life and Disability Insurance
- Paid Family and Caregiver’s Leave
- Employee Assistance Program
- Generous Vacation Time (Who doesn’t like time off)
- One-time $500 Home Office Stipend
- Company Wellness Days
- Wellness Program
At WP Engine, we strive to have the broadest possible view of diversity, going beyond visible differences to include the background, experiences, skills, and perspectives that make each person unique. WP Engine is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, Veteran status, or any other basis protected by federal, state, or local law.
Senior Program Manager, Care & Services
Staffing and Recruiting
Opening date:July 26
Closing date: August 26 2021
Industry:Staffing and Recruiting, Marketing, Internet,
Location: Hiawatha, IA or Gilbert, AZ
This position is not eligible to be performed in Alaska, Colorado, Mississippi, North Dakota, or the Virgin Islands.
Join our team...
GoDaddy is seeking an experienced Sr. Program Manager who thrives in a dynamic, fast-paced environment to join our Care and Services Program Management Team. The C&S Program Management team is laser-focused on driving and delivering cross-functional strategic programs for GoDaddy Guides and Customers that improve experiences, empower decision-making, and deliver on company goals.
The Sr. Program Manager will provide leadership, alignment and transparency across a portfolio of projects driving revenue and a best-in-class customer experience at scale for the Care and Services organization. This position may be a people manager role in the future.
What You'll Get To Do...
- Bring an infectious balance of focus, planning, transparency, priority, and a relentless drive for big outcomes to those around you.
- Work directly with leaders and cross-functional partners in Care & Services and around GoDaddy to align on objectives, remove blockers, and deliver on mutual goals.
- Strategically identify the appropriate participants in each program and clearly define roles and responsibilities.
- Proactively identify critical dependencies, define scope, and assess gaps within active programs and manage key stakeholders through remediation and decision tracking.
- Relentlessly document and manage teams to detailed project and task plans across functional areas and work streams.
- Use strong listening, facilitation and problem-solving skills to form trusted working relationships with leaders and cross department team members. This will be key to proactively anticipating and removing barriers that risk successful delivery.
- Create and maintain continual transparency/reporting of program progress and associated communications necessary to keep a shared understanding across teams.
- Drive project delivery, collaboration, transparency, applicable decision making, and risk remediation across cross-functional business teams.
Your Experience Should Include...
- Minimum of 5 years' experience in cross-functional and cross-departmental program management focused on business operations and/or customer support.
- Strong sense of intellectual curiosity – learning and trying new things to deliver big outcomes for you and your team
- Able to stay objective, focus on facts and data, and remain resilient in managing conflicting priorities, multiple stakeholders and expectations.
- Expert level ability to communicate directly and clearly at all levels of management, with a strong emphasis on careful listening.
- Proven capabilities in using frameworks to create project charters and detailed task plans and managing them to the finish line across multiple cross-functional teams.
- Ability to challenge and influence leaders and team members to drive change and strategic decision making.
- Ability to prioritize and balance competing opportunities and customer needs with business priorities and outcomes.
- Relentless attention to detail.
- Comfort with high-level concepts and the ability to turn them into actionable plans.
- A bias towards action and being proactively confident and politely persistent in managing team members to stay aligned and updated on the program charter, plan and their individual and team tasks.
We've got your back... Enjoy our many benefits (My Wallet), including paid time off, 401k, equity grants and parental leave. Join one of our employee resource groups (Culture). Continue to have a side hustle, if you have one (we love entrepreneurs, remember?). Most importantly, come as you are and make your own way.
About us... GoDaddy is empowering everyday entrepreneurs around the world by providing all of the help and tools to succeed online. GoDaddy is the place people come to name their idea, build a professional website, attract customers, sell their products and services, and manage their work. Our mission is to give our customers the tools, insights and the people to transform their ideas and personal initiative into success. To learn more about the company, visit About Us (https://aboutus.godaddy.net/about-us/overview/default.aspx.)
GoDaddy is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We will not discriminate against any applicant or employee on the basis of age, race, color, ethnicity, national origin, citizenship, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression (including against any individual that is transitioning, has transitioned, or is perceived to be transitioning), marital status or civil partnership/union status, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, childbirth, genetic information, military and veteran status, or any other basis prohibited by applicable federal, state or local law. GoDaddy will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with local and federal requirements.
If you need help completing an application for a position with GoDaddy, please reach out to our Recruiting Team at ....@godaddy.com.
GoDaddy doesn't accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or employment agencies.