IT project management jobs in Greensboro, NC
Find the IT project management job of your dreams in Greensboro, NC
IT Project Manager
IT Project Manager
8 days ago | Greensboro, North Carolina, United States | American Heart Association
Opening date:October 17
Closing date: November 17 2021
Are you ready to join an organization where you can be a relentless force for a world of longer, healthier lives?
Envision all Americans enjoying ideal cardiovascular health free of heart disease and stroke. At the American Heart Association and American Stroke Association, we get to work toward that goal every single day. Is it easy? No. Is it worthwhile? You bet!
This is satisfying work that makes a real difference in people's lives. You can achieve professional growth with personal fulfillment. You will connect with people and make a lifesaving impact. You will partner with individuals, schools, lawmakers, healthcare providers and others to ensure everyone has access to healthier lifestyle choices and proper healthcare.
The American Heart Association (AHA) has an excellent opportunity for an IT Project Manager in our National Center. Location of final candidate is flexible (home based/remote is acceptable).
Essential Job Duties
- Initiates, plans, executes, controls, and closes assigned technology projects delivered via the standard processes of AHA's project methodology. Oversees the development of initial and revised detailed scope, project plans, cost estimations and forecasts of associated resource and scheduling requirements. Provides analysis and consultation to determine project requirements and scope. Partners with BT solution designers and others involved in the project intake process to position project approach correctly. Structures and monitors project activities to completion to ensure adherence with project plan, budget and scope. Resolves issues and supports project progress through direct interaction with team members between meetings. Develops project documentation and deliverables in accordance with the project management methodology and ensures audit trails are in place for each project.
- Ensures internal customer understanding of and satisfaction with project delivery processes. Maintains effective communications with supervisor, project sponsor and all facets of the AHA, including Affiliate staff and board members, if necessary, to ensure project status and issues are known. Identifies, establishes and maintains excellent business relationships with internal and external team members. Ensures project closing tasks such as lessons learned are completed with feedback provided to BT leadership for process improvement opportunities as well as coordinated follow-up actions across project managers for process improvements.
- Leads efficient handling of change management activities: Provides timely information, minimizes issues or obstacles, and facilitates or coordinates appropriate resources. Establishes change control procedures to evaluate and communicate scope changes. Escalates as needed.
- Ensures organizational alignment of technology delivered by understanding, communicating and addressing enterprise standards and approaches including technical architecture, legal regulations, compliance and other governance points during project life cycle.
- Manages financial aspects of projects: Tracks utilization of project resources and costs to ensure adherence to project budget estimates as well as required budget reporting. This includes showing project time/costs/resources for the life of project if multi-year. Ensure projects are completed within the assigned and approved budget as previously agreed through project planning or that any necessary changes are approved by VP level or above.
- Partners with operational system manager to ensure ongoing operational resources needed (time, staff) are identified and estimated.
Want to help get your resume to the top? Take a look at the experience we require:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Computer Science, Information Systems, related area or equivalent experience.
- Minimum of five (5) years of experience with line of business software concepts, systems and capabilities.
- Minimum of three (3) years of experience in project management in a business or technology environment.
- Experience using Microsoft Project to manage projects.
- Ability to work independently.
- Ability to explain complex, technical concepts in simple business terms.
- Demonstrated competence and success in prior assignments.
- Meeting facilitation skills (in-person and virtual.
- Ability to facilitate work in the most efficient manner possible.
Here are some of the preferred skills we are looking for:
- Knowledge and understanding of Fundraising Technology and Solutions.
- End-to-end understanding of business processes, organization, and techniques.
- PMP Certification
So, are you ready to work for the largest voluntary health organization dedicated to fighting heart disease, stroke and other cardiovascular diseases?
Compensation & Benefits
Pay is commensurate with experience; geographic differentials may apply.
Our Rewards & Benefits package not only gives you the total benefits you want, but also goes above and beyond with innovative programs to develop your skills – helping you grow and thrive at the American Heart Association. To learn more about our benefit offerings please visit: https://heart.jobs/rewards-and-benefits/
At American Heart Association | American Stroke Association, diversity, inclusion, and equal opportunity applies to both our workforce and the communities we serve as it relates to heart health and stroke prevention.
This position not a match with your skills? Click here to see other opportunities.
Be sure to follow us on Twitter #TheAHALife
EOE/Protected Veterans/Persons with Disabilities
Posted Date 1 week ago (10/8/2021 6:49 PM)
Requisition ID 2021-7422
Job Family Group Business Operations
Job Category Information Technology
Additional Locations Diversity Distribution US - Top 50
Opening date:October 17
Closing date: November 17 2021
We are looking for a qualified project manager to join our team. You will be responsible for the day-to-day management and smooth operation of various Website Development, Digital Marketing, and IT projects. You should you be a self-starter, organized and have excellent time management skills. As a project manager, communication skills will be key to collaborate effectively with various teams to manage and deliver projects on time and on budget within the scope of the client’s business requirements.
- Provide end-to-end project management for Website Development, Digital Marketing, and IT projects.
- Develop detailed project plans and monitor progress.
- Develop project management deliverables such as project plans, meeting agendas, resource plans, etc. and utilize those tools to deliver projects on time and within budget.
- Manage the assigned project teams to ensure timelines and budgets are being met.
- Manage project resources from multiple disciplines including Web UI Designers, Web UX Developers, Interactive Developers, System Architects, Database Administrators, Digital Marketing Professionals, IT Technicians and Systems Administrators.
- Schedule reviews of project deliverables and lead discussions as well as provide feedback and solicit specific feedback from tech leads and other team members.
- Possess good business sense to understand the roles of client contacts and ensure meetings, presentations, etc. are planned appropriately for the given audience.
- Strong client communication skills including strong written and verbal skills.
- Conduct client discovery meetings and analyze client requirements to develop business requirements documents for the target website.
- Assist with other analysis deliverables such as wireframes, page mockups and site hierarchies that reflect the client’s business requirements.
- Conduct system testing based on the documented project requirements.
- Manage software and website enhancement requests for existing customers.
- Degree from accredited college, university, or community college and 2 years of professional experience managing digital projects, preferably web-based development projects
- At least 2 years of applied project management experience with a good understanding of the standard software development lifecycle and change management processes.
- Excellent organization and time management skills
- Communication and team management skills
- Proficient with Microsoft Office products.
- Experience with web-based software development is highly desired.
- Experience with a Content Management System a plus.
- Excellent written and verbal skills.
- Strong business analytical skills.
- Self-motivated, positive personality with excellent interpersonal skills.
What's in it for you?
- Fun, team-oriented atmosphere with exciting projects
- Excellent Health, Dental and Vacation benefits
- Hybrid in office/remote schedule
- Great work/life balance
- Casual work environment
So, if you are a Project Manager with an impressive history of managing web based and/or IT projects, please apply now!
To Apply: send resume to: …..@beacontec.com
- Compensation includes a competitive salary and full benefits.
- Interviews will be scheduled based on submitted resumes.
- Please, no walk-ins or phone calls.
- No Relocation Assistance available
Project Manager, Technical Operations (Cyber)
Project Manager, Technical Operations (Cyber)
8 days ago | Greensboro, North Carolina, United States | ADT
Opening date:October 17
Closing date: November 17 2021
ADT has been in the business of helping save lives since 1874. As the #1 smart home security provider in the U.S., we help protect and connect families, businesses and larger commercial customer every day. Our continuous innovation, advanced technology and strategic partnerships deliver products and services that help protect life and valuables, whether at home, your business or on the go. And as times change, so do we.Above all, our mission is clear: we help save lives for a living. Looking for a career where you can make a real impact? Join our team today and put purpose behind your paycheck. #WeAreADT
Check out more about life at ADT here .
The Technical Project Manager will be responsible for planning, management, and tracking of new and established initiatives within the cyber security business unit. The Technical Project Manager will coordinate and communicate with multiple business units and will be responsible for ensuring adequate resources and team investment are dedicated in accordance with given business priorities and directives. They will be expected to solve complex problems through applying their project management, critical thinking, and people skills.
Essential Duties And Responsibilities: To perform this job successfully, the Technical Project Manager will be expected to perform the duties listed and work on other projects as needed. Their responsibilities involve integration of programmatic, technical, systems engineering, business, budget, schedule, and personnel elements of a project, including:
- Work closely with manager and other team members to develop and prioritize OKRs across a variety of projects and initiatives.
- Manage technical and IT projects working with development, engineering, sales, and other departments to ensure success and coordinate resources between departments.
- Developing, managing, and defending cost, scope, performance, and schedule through delivery of initiatives, products, or systems
- Ensure project timelines, scopes, and budgets are kept within required operational and budgetary parameters.
- Track and report on project progress, risks, and contributor needs and roadblocks to team and business leaders as well as proactively communicate with stakeholders and work to create solutions.
- Manage and coordinate inter-team resource sharing and contributions and assist with communications and tracking of gating items and rate-limiting procedures.
- Maintain familiarity and base level of knowledge on cybersecurity industry practices and technology, and business needs, objectives, and strategy in order to best inform decision making
- Maintain detailed documentation on projects as well as new or improved processes and procedures improved on or impacted.
- Leverage different methods to communicate project status to stakeholders
United States-North Carolina-Greensboro
- Maintains a high level of knowledge on project management methods, IT project implementation, and industry changes.
- Maintains a basic level knowledge of industry trends, competitive landscape, and product / service differentiation.
- Maintains a basic level knowledge of cybersecurity technology, especially firewalls, networking, and managed services.
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to prioritize and maintain multiple priorities.
- Excellent time management and organizational skills and experience establishing guidelines in these areas for others
- Experience working in a high-level collaborative environment and promoting a teamwork mentality
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Self-motivated and positive attitude.
- Ability to take active ownership of projects, proactively assessing and mitigating risk and posing effective solutions to problems
- Ability to respond confidently to conflicts and manage situations in a positive way, proactively escalating on-going issues to manager.
- Ability to write detailed and instructive reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals.
- Ability to communicate at different levels of detail and specification and communicate technical concepts to non-technical audiences when necessary.
- Ability to adapt to change in the work environment, delays, or unexpected events, managing competing demands, and changes in approach.
- 1-3 years minimum experience in Project Management processes, strategies, and methods
- Minimum CAPM or equivalent certification
- Must be able to work extended hours to support timelines.
- Available for Travel up to 25%
- SCRUM experience
- Team Foundation Server experience
- Knowledge of Smartsheet or similar project management tools
- This will be a hybrid work environment (onsite & remote), based on company policy and management discretion (subject to change).
- The noise level in the onsite work environment is usually moderate.
- Onsite Location: Normal Office Environment.
ADT is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) Employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to building an inclusive team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. ADT strives to ensure every employee and applicant feels valued. Visit us at jobs.adt.com/diversity to learn more.
IT Project Manager
Opening date:October 09
Closing date: November 09 2021
Title: IT Project Manager
Location: Greensboro NC
Type: Contract to Hire
IT Project Manager will be responsible for successful delivery of a project while following the process defined by the company. He/She will be expected to work on multiple projects simultaneously. Experience with eCommerce / retail systems is strongly preferred. Agile / Scrum certification and/or experience is required. Will facilitate and participates in scrum ceremonies (Sprint Planning, Review, Retrospective)
This Job Is Ideal For Someone Who Is/who
- Adaptable/flexible- Receptive to change and able to switch easily
- Independent- Works independently without much assistance
- Very positive with helpful attitude
- Problem solver
- Achievement oriented- Enjoys challenges
- Fast Learner- Learns and absorbs fast
- Extremely driven and works passionately
- Takes ownership and responsibility
- Loves Project Management
- Thrives in high pressure
- Keeps projects moving by assisting in obtaining the required answers to questions
- Assess situations to determine the importance, urgency and risks, and make clear decisions which are timely and in the best interests of the organization
- Utilize implementation guideline for the successful project delivery
- Set priorities, develop project roadmap and schedule project timelines
- Develop implementation and release plans according to guideline
- Manage risks and issues during the implementation process
- Coordinates with other project managers to resolve project/team dependencies.
- Proactively collaborates with business owners, project stakeholders and other team members to analyze project needs
Certified Scrum Master (CSM) or PMI Agile
PMP- Nice to have
Knowledge of project management
Knowledge of Agile and Waterfall Methodology.
Be a part of the ConsultNet difference. As a leading national provider of IT staffing and solutions, ConsultNet delivers exceptional services to startup, midmarket and Fortune 1000 companies across North America. Since 1996, we've partnered with clients to create rewarding opportunities for our consultants, successfully building teams that have surefire results.
In the past two years alone, we have placed more than 1,500 consultants in contract, contract-to-hire, or direct placement opportunities. We understand communication is key to finding the right job that matches your skills and career goals. For us, it's not just the work that we do; it's how we do the work. Our breadth of offerings extends to multiple IT positions in major markets throughout the country, see more at - www.consultnet.com
Sr Professional, Project Manager
Opening date:September 02
Closing date: October 02 2021
Join our team of over 5,000 employees globally, who provide the insights through data and next generation technology that help millions of people find, buy and protect the homes they love. From the beginning, CoreLogic has been driven by a single purpose – to innovate and create solutions that solve our clients’ toughest challenges in the housing market. CoreLogic is the trusted source for property intelligence, with deep knowledge of powerful economic, social, and environmental forces that promote healthy housing markets and thriving communities.
We apply that same dedication to creating a diverse and inclusive work culture that inspires innovation and bold thinking. A place where individuals can work on small teams, feel valued, and directly impact the real estate industry. We believe our team members are the best in the business, and we will continue to recruit, retain, develop and reward our most important asset – our people!
The Senior Professional, Client Delivery Manager (project manager) will gather customer requirements, provide technical coordination, manage activities, timelines and resources associated with technical IT projects as well as managing the success of the projects. The project manager will work together with Database Administrators, Content Designers and Application Configuration Analysts to implement projects for clients of CoreLogic product/technology solutions. Acting as client’s single point of contact, independently manages multiple medium to large scale complex application and database implementation projects from inception to installation. Exercise project control and status reporting techniques. Identify risks and mitigation, formulate and define project scope; define technical implementation steps and manage client expectations. Owns the implementation lifecycle and is responsible for managing all technical risks throughout the project. Drive project completion across cross functional groups, anticipating and removing barriers. Engage customer throughout project to gather project requirements, solicit feedback about configuration, and provide guidance and education about the Matrix application.
- Ability to handle multiple projects effectively
- Demonstrated strength in issues management and problem resolution
- Strong judgment and problem analysis techniques
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Influence, negotiation, leadership and presentation skills
- Strong written and verbal communications skills
- Meeting facilitation and management
- 3-5 years of project management experience, preferably in a technology implementation environment
- Strong understanding of technology and a willingness to learn new technologies
- Knowledge of databases and data mapping used for ETL processes a plus
- The ability to work with third parties to integrate their products
- Packaged and customized software experience including all standard business applications
- Bachelor’s degree in related field or comparable industry preferred
- Knowledge and formal training in real estate technology and/or real estate industry is a plus
CoreLogic's Diversity Commitment
CoreLogic is fully committed to employing a diverse workforce and creating an inclusive work environment that embraces everyone’s unique contributions, experiences and values. We offer an empowered work environment that encourages creativity, initiative and professional growth and provides a competitive salary and benefits package. We are better together when we support and recognize our differences.
EOE AA M/F/Veteran/Disability
CoreLogic is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer committed to attracting and retaining the best-qualified people available, without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability or status as a veteran of the Armed Forces, or any other basis protected by federal, state or local law. CoreLogic maintains a Drug-Free Workplace.
Please apply on our website for consideration.
Connect with us on social media! Click on the quicklinks below to find out more about our company and associates.