IT project management jobs in New York, NY
Find the IT project management job of your dreams in New York, NY
Onboarding Program Manager
Opening date:September 17
Closing date: October 17 2021
Awesome tech is made by awesome people. And we’re always looking for new team members who bring the energy, passion, commitment, and collaboration that has made Auth0 the great company it is today.
So what do we exactly build? Auth0 is an authentication and authorization platform designed by developers for developers. Basically, we make companies’ login boxes safe, secure, and seamless for anyone logging in. Our mission is to secure the world’s identities so innovators can innovate. But it’s a big mission that requires a lot of teamwork.
Words, code, or people, whatever your skill, there’s a place for you here
We are looking for an Onboarding Program Manager to work in the global Customer Success team. The Onboarding Program Manager will be responsible for building an onboarding framework and driving customer deliverables across multiple internal teams for some of Auth0’s largest customers on the Private Cloud platform
You Will Be Responsible For
- Developing and implementing a framework for onboarding large, complex customers to the Auth0 platform
- Executing on new customer impacting projects that involve multiple internal stakeholders
- Interfacing with customer business owners to identify and define strategies and initiatives
- Building strong relationships with internal stakeholders and thoroughly understanding their business processes and challenges.
- Working with the Auth0 Sales and Accounts teams to understand the customer expectations
- Managing high paced programs and projects through collaboration with cross-functional teams, interfacing with multiple teams including customer facing roles, and estimating effort to manage successful outcomes.
- Tracking progress, resolving dependencies, evaluating risks and communicating status to the leadership team and project stakeholders.
- Engaging and energizing the teams to achieve aggressive goals.
You will be successful in this role if you have:
- 5+ years technical program management or project management experience
- A wide variety of practical experience in all aspects of business operations and program management
- Experience leading cross-functional teams to deliver projects with multiple dependencies and constraints
- Experience building new frameworks
- 2+ years of experience in a customer-facing role
- Proficiency in project management tooling
- Experience in a fast-growing SaaS environment
- Curiosity about how things work and dedication to continuous improvement
- Empathy for business partners and the drive to help them achieve their goals
- Self-motivation, with strong analytical skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Auth0 makes the internet safer by safeguarding billions of login transactions each month.
Our team is spread across more than 35 countries and we are proud to continually be recognized as a great place to work . Culture is critical to us, and we are transparent about our vision and principles . We practice N+1>N which applies to everything from our people to how we iterate our tech; we believe in one team, one score; and we give a shit about everything we do.
Research shows that candidates from underrepresented backgrounds often don’t apply unless they meet all the job criteria. We aren’t looking for someone who ticks every single box on a page; we’re looking for lifelong learners and people who can make us better with their unique experiences. If you think you’d be a great fit, then please get in touch to tell us about yourself.
Auth0, recently acquired by Okta, is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. Auth0 conducts all employment-related activities without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, age, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, disability, citizenship status, genetics, or status as a Vietnam-era special disabled and other covered veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Auth0 participates in E-Verify and will confirm work authorization for candidates residing in the United States.
Senior Project Manager
Opening date:September 16
Closing date: October 16 2021
New York, New York
Skills : Advance Excel,Pivot tables,Vlookup,Data,Clarity
This position is open for 100% Remote work.
- Better Excel skills (pivot, vlookup, index/match, if statements, sum product) and preferably some Excel modeling skills.
- Experience creating and supporting reports: summaries, controls, etc. Setting up structure for efficient reporting.
- Person also needs to know how to connect the data from different sources and ensure that he/she works with complete data set and information is correct.
- Unique key to connect data
- Avoid multiple records per key
- There is also admin component for Clarity system like creating new profiles, terminating profiles, allocations, etc.
Sr. Project Manager - Contact Center Solutions
Sr. Project Manager - Contact Center Solutions
3 days ago | New York, New York, United States | Avtex Solutions, LLC
Opening date:September 16
Closing date: October 16 2021
The Senior Project Manager is the customer focal point and responsible for management of system and solution implementations for Avtex customers, including, but not limited to the following: project planning, project management, relationship building and the successful project delivery of the customer approved statement of work on time, in scope and in budget. The role will primarily focus on Contact Center solution implementations.
A successful Senior Project Manager must be able to manage several concurrent projects, including large and complex projects, possibly with differing technical solutions and multiple workstreams, must be a self-starter and work with minimal direction. The Senior Project Manager must be able to work effectively with assigned project resources, resource managers, account executives, customer account managers, pre-sales engineers, and support, as well as internal finance and administrative teams.
Travel and after-hours work is required for this position.
- Effectively and successfully manage multiple large and medium sized projects with services component of varying sizes.
- Effectively and appropriately communicate at all levels of the client and Avtex organization.
- Demonstrate professionalism and leadership in representing Avtex.
- Establish and nurture productive and satisfactory relationships with customers, providing customer-focused and responsive support to their business needs.
- Act as the primary point of contact for the client for all project-related activities.
- Able to present, whiteboard and discuss the Avtex Project Implementation Methodology at a high level, diligently follow the process when performing project management tasks, and provide clear and constructive feedback for continuous improvement in the Implementation Methodology to Project Management Office Leadership.
- Create and manage a formal project plan, including: Project Timeline; Communication Plan; Work Plan / Task List; Training Plan; Test Plan; Resource Allocation Schedule; Project Change Management Plan and Risk Management Plan.
- Manage the execution of all components of approved project plan, including coordination and management of all project deliverables and timeline; regular communication of project progress, including scope, schedule and cost; budget control and project cost reporting; test and training plans; documentation and approval of any changes to scope; timeline or cost via the project change management process; documentation and approval of completion of key project milestones and project acceptance; ongoing risk assessment and vendor coordination.
- Maintain internal system and process updates, including but not limited to: Project status updates to current project tracking systems, Update appropriate Avtex project collaboration tools regularly with project assets and documentation, both for project team collaboration and long-term asset management, Update project resource booking plans on a weekly basis, or as changes are known, and update new project scheduling and booking plans with urgency, and financial updates.
- Escalate project issues through the recommended escalation path.
- Be an active participant in organizational meetings, including but not limited to department meetings, business unit operational meetings, lessons learned sessions, etc.
- Train and mentor team members on the department processes and procedures and the Project Implementation Methodology.
- Contribute to Project Implementation Methodology templates and process.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, MIS, Computer Science, Engineering, Project Management, or a related field. Commensurate experience or certification without a degree may be considered.
- PMP Certification (or active plan to achieve PMP Certification, preferred.
- CSM (Scrum Master Certification, desired and required for Hybrid or Agile focused project teams.
- 5+ years project management experience, preferably in a professional services environment.
- 5+ years’ experience with deploying IT or business systems projects.
- Experience deploying technical solutions in healthcare, preferably at provider or payer organizations, desired.
- Experience working in a consulting services environment, preferably in a project management role.
- Previous experience with supervising others within a team lead role is preferred.
- Solid knowledge of the Microsoft Suite of products, including Project and Visio.
- Travel up to 30% nationally required .
Working at Avtex
At Avtex, we’ve worked hard to create a culture that promotes teamwork, creativity and an effective balance between work and the life outside of it. We are committed to attracting the best and brightest, retaining the best and brightest and building an enviable culture. In short, we want our employee experience to inspire people.
Do you want to be inspired in your workplace? We’re always looking for talented people to join our team!
Opening date:September 15
Closing date: October 15 2021
Job Title: Scrum Master
- Change agent with a passion for collaborative working
- Coach the Agile squad and the product owner on the Agile process, such as writing useful user stories and managing the backlog
- Work with organizational resources outside the squad to help them interact effectively with the squad, remove impediments, and protect them from organizational bureaucracy
- Foster a collaborative culture and ensure the squad regularly celebrates success
- Facilitate retrospectives to improve squad dynamics
- Act as a servant leader for the squad
- May be required to maintain squad administrative functions
- 2 - 3 years working in an Agile framework, preferably Scrum
- Experience helping Agile teams to establish and adhere to norms and practices
- Effective and articulate communicator
- Willing and excited to teach, coach, influence and change the way the squad operates
- Continuous improvement mind-set and dedication to finding creative ways of working
- Ability to influence behavior without having formal organizational hierarchy
- Ability to navigate complex, enterprise organizations to manage dependencies, remove blockers & build relationships across teams
- A dedication to cross-function collaboration, communication and breaking down of silos
- Facilitate creativity & empowerment inside the squad
- Encourage self-organization
Nice to Have
- Public Cloud experience
- AWS or Azure
- Strong knowledge of Kanban
Your application is sent
And your account has been created
Kronos Project Manager
New York, New York, United States | TechFetch.com - On Demand Tech Workforce hiring platform
Kronos Project Manager
Kronos Project Manager
7 days ago | New York, New York, United States | TechFetch.com - On Demand Tech Workforce hiring platform
Opening date:September 12
Closing date: October 12 2021
UCI's Client is seeking a Kronos Project Manager to work for our direct client at NYC NY.
PLEASE NOTE THAT THIS POSITION MAY INITIALLY ALLOW FOR WORK TO BE PERFORMED REMOTELY. HOWEVER, CONSULTANT WILL BE REQUIRED TO WORK ON-SITE/IN-OFFICE ONCE COVID RESTRICTIONS ARE LIFTED. QUALIFIED CANDIDATES SHOULD BE MADE AWARE BEFORE APPLYING*
The Sr. Project Management resource will provide oversight for and ensure the execution of the HQ Kronos migration project. This resource is responsible for managing all aspects of the project lifecycle (i.e., initiation, planning, execution, monitoring, closing) and accountable for achieving the required project results within timeline and budget goals. In addition to having technical experience in implementing timekeeping solutions, this resource must have a strategic business mindset, experience with leading cross functional teams, and adept at solving complex problems with multiple dependencies. A minimum of 10 years of project management experience is required. Additionally, the candidate must have strong written and verbal communication skills, a high level of professional integrity and work ethic with a dedication in providing high quality service.The candidate will be responsible for the following:
- Managing project delivery teams from the initiation phase to closure to ensure a consistent, high-quality project management discipline for the HQ Kronos migration project
- Identifying project dependencies, issues and risks and determining mitigation and action plans.
- Ensuring quality management of project deliverables and work products
- Tracking project costs associated with the migration
- Driving project status meetings and delivering management reporting on project progress, resource risks and/or issuesThe contractor will be responsible for producing the following deliverables:
- Project plan
- Meeting agenda and minutes
- Management status reports
- Risks and issues reports
- Resource time tracking
- Budget tracking
- Maintaining a document repository of key project deliverables and work products
UCI is an award winning, minority and women owned certified business with a 20-year successful track record of providing high quality information technology services to our clients and our business partners. UCI specializes in placing IT consultants with a focus on serving the Public Sector, Utilities, Transportation, Health & Human Services, and Financial Services Industries. Our Vision is to be our customers IT services provider of choice; satisfying their needs by exceeding expectations through excellence delivery while maximizing value. Our Values are the basis for our actions; they are commitments we make to our customers, employees, and partners. We strive to develop sustainable relationships based on trust, responsiveness and accountability
11 days ago | New York, New York, United States | General Dynamics Information Technology
Opening date:September 09
Closing date: October 09 2021
At GDIT we build cutting-edge applications that help the end user accomplish their mission.
GDIT is your place. You make it your own. Bring your creativity to help us find simple solutions to complex problems. By owning your opportunity at GDIT, you’ll play an essential part in preparing our nation for the future. Our work depends on a Scrum Master joining our team to support New York State Department of Heath Medicaid Management Information System activities at Riverview Center in Menands, NY.
At GDIT, our employees are driven, resourceful, and unwavering. As a Scrum Master supporting the eMedNY Systems Development department, you will be trusted to support ongoing efforts to enhance the NYS MMIS (eMedNY) Agile Scrum Software Development Methodology across all projects within the portfolio. The successful candidate will facilitate increasing the organization’s utilization and skills in agile methodology (Scrum, SAFE and others as defined); agile development best practices, and provide hands on assistance to project teams on setting up development projects using standardized program cadence, toolsets, etc.
In This Role, a Typical Day Will Include
- Support an Agile “Center of Excellence” within Systems Development
- Coach and mentor Scrum Teams practicing agile methods and standard program cadence and release train approach
- Work with Scrum Teams to create, prioritize and otherwise groom backlogs
- Provide experienced leadership for implementation of the enterprise Agile program
- Provide Agile metric progress reporting (Burndown, Team Velocity, etc.), Agile project maturity recommendations, training progress and set up processes to measure overall methodology efficiency
- Assist with updating Agile process (i.e. SDLC), policies, standards, etc.
- Assist with identifying Agile project potentially shippable increments (PSI), development of effort roadmaps, and support of project planning activities
- Prepare Communications for IT Management
- Provide guidance to Scrum Teams on Scrum processes, deliverables, and project status
- Work with the Scrum Team to raise issues, identify benefits, and promote successes
- Provide leadership and guidance to the Scrum Team on project status and visibility, including problem solving that may arise during an Agile project
- Audit teams artifacts & Agile process documents for improvements
- Support multiple Scrum Teams concurrently
- The position requires a Bachelor’s degree in either Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Systems, Engineering, Business or related field of study
- Must have a minimum of 8+ years of professional scrum master experience and have Scrum Master Certification (CSM)
- Experience and knowledge with Agile Scrum methodology
- Experience and knowledge of Atlassian Jira and Confluence, or similar tools
- Must have hand on experience coaching and mentoring for new Agile Scrum Teams and Product Owners and continuous process improvement
- Demonstrated ability to facilitate and run effective meetings required
- Ability to work under pressure and adhere to tight deadlines with a strong attention to detail required
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Willingness to work individually and in a team setting
- Strong organization and time management skills
- Ability to adapt to changing assignments and task priorities
- Strong written, verbal and presentation skills.
- Previous experience in a breadth of project management and/or technical roles that employed Agile delivery
- Demonstrate and display high passion of the agile values and principles, be an inspiring and confident evangelist for the organization and enterprise
What Gdit Can Offer You
- Full-flex work week
- 401K with company match
- Challenging work that makes a real impact on the world around you
- Diverse, highly collaborative teams
Scheduled Weekly Hours
T Elecommuting Options
Telecommuting Not Allowed
USA NY Menands
Additional Work Locations:
We are GDIT. The people supporting some of the most complex government, defense, and intelligence projects across the country. We deliver. Bringing the expertise needed to understand and advance critical missions. We transform. Shifting the ways clients invest in, integrate, and innovate technology solutions. We ensure today is safe and tomorrow is smarter. We are there. On the ground, beside our clients, in the lab, and everywhere in between. Offering the technology transformations, strategy, and mission services needed to get the job done. GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class.