IT project management jobs in Phoenix, AZ
Find the IT project management job of your dreams in Phoenix, AZ
Opening date:October 25
Closing date: November 25 2021
- 10+ years of overall experience with min 2+ years as Scrum Master
- Minimum of 2+ years of experience in managing project using Agile methodology as a scrum master
- Tools: Jira, Confluence, MS Project, PPT
- Understanding of technical documentation, will be sitting in design reviews so have good technical understanding overall
- Work with teams and vendors, resolve issues, work with external teams, delivery oriented.
- Demonstrated understanding of Agile software development methodologies, values, and procedures
- Experience with leadership, facilitation, situational awareness, conflict resolution, continuous improvement, empowerment, and increasing transparency
- Plus to have Scrum Master, CSPO and/or other Scrum certifications
- Background in Kanban and/or other Agile processes
- Proficiency with MS Office (Including Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint)
- Able to create JIRA moving stories into Sprints and within a Sprint through the workflow
- Acts as the key facilitator of communications within the team Rolls around to all team members individually on a daily basis if necessary
- Owns daily standups demos retrospectives and other ceremonies
- Owns release planning coordinates with Tech Lead and Dev OPS
- PPM role – Technical project manager experience – at least few projects and few years.
- Certifications: Not required but preferred. Experience over certificationa
Opening date:October 25
Closing date: November 25 2021
Awesome tech is made by awesome people. And we’re always looking for new team members who bring the energy, passion, commitment, and collaboration that has made Auth0 the great company it is today.
So what do we exactly build? Auth0 is an authentication and authorization platform designed by developers for developers. Basically, we make companies’ login boxes safe, secure, and seamless for anyone logging in. Our mission is to secure the world’s identities so innovators can innovate. But it’s a big mission that requires a lot of teamwork.
Words, code, or people, whatever your skill, there’s a place for you here
We are looking for a Coach to join our Business Agility team which serves, coaches, and inspires our product development teams. The Business Agility team is made up of champions and guides of agile and lean principles. We foster employee engagement to inspire innovative solutions and we are passionate about cultivating processes and practices that promote effective delivery of quality products our customers love.
This is a full time role enabling the continuous improvement of our highly productive teams of smart and engaged people. Successful candidates will be located ...
Auth0 has been remote friendly since inception and embraces a remote work style. Most employees work remotely and we have the tools and resources in-place to ensure success. Not only are we looking for a talented Coach, we are looking for someone who will contribute to our culture .
- Provide customized coaching and training geared toward increasing engagement, adaptability, and resilience.
- Enable self-organization, experimentation, and learning.
- Foster a mission-driven and continuous improvement culture.
- Provide guidance and support for all aspects of the product development life cycle.
- Design practices and processes that support the way people work.
- Bring about change through engagement and the creation of shared value.
- Teach techniques to increase focus and reduce WIP.
- Help people interpret data along with the context surrounding it.
- Act as a guide for collaboration and effectiveness.
- Guide change with indirect leadership techniques.
- Facilitate reflection on both the customer experience and internal processes.
- Guide the creation of measurable objectives.
- Coach work-breakdown to the smallest valuable and feasible increment.
- Teach techniques to estimate capacity, velocity and throughput.
- Teach forecasting techniques.
- Teach interpretation of flow metrics and analytics.
- Provide 1-1 mentorship.
- Foster a Lean and Agile mindset.
- Cultivate trust and psychological safety.
You Are a Good Fit If You
- Have excellent communication and facilitation skills.
- Love leading and inspiring people to reflect and learn.
- Are comfortable challenging the status quo.
- Have a passion for visualizing data.
- Value surfacing unintended consequences.
- Are comfortable engaging people in healthy discord.
- Value engagement, adaptability, and resilience.
- Enjoy rapidly changing environments.
- Lead with curiosity.
- Excel at using data-driven analysis to measure and enable continuous delivery.
- Value the intent behind practices like retrospectives, iteration planning, daily stand-ups, backlog refinement, TDD, pair programming, frequent and iterative delivery, and fast feedback loops.
- Are biased towards delivery, transparency, honesty, learning and innovation.
- Strive to inspire the agile mindset at all levels.
- Have experience using Jira and GitHub.
- Enjoy exploring opportunities to build relationships in remote work environments.
- Have experience scaling tools, processes, practices and mindset in a rapidly growing company.
- Constantly seek new ways of approaching common problems.
- Relish in helping teams improve their approach to enable more frequent delivery and feedback loops.
- Have at least 2 years experience as a servant leader to engineering teams in an agile organization.
- Canada Remote, US Remote
Auth0 makes the internet safer by safeguarding billions of login transactions each month.
Our team is spread across more than 35 countries and we are proud to continually be recognized as a great place to work . Culture is critical to us, and we are transparent about our vision and principles . We practice N+1>N which applies to everything from our people to how we iterate our tech; we believe in one team, one score; and we give a shit about everything we do.
Research shows that candidates from underrepresented backgrounds often don’t apply unless they meet all the job criteria. We aren’t looking for someone who ticks every single box on a page; we’re looking for lifelong learners and people who can make us better with their unique experiences. If you think you’d be a great fit, then please get in touch to tell us about yourself.
Auth0, recently acquired by Okta, is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. Auth0 conducts all employment-related activities without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, age, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, disability, citizenship status, genetics, or status as a Vietnam-era special disabled and other covered veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Auth0 participates in E-Verify and will confirm work authorization for candidates residing in the United States.
IT Program Manager
Opening date:October 19
Closing date: November 19 2021
Type:Contract (6 months)
Human Resources Information Solution Replacement Program Manager with overall Responsibility, Accountability & Authority for overall project, statement of work, schedules, quality, risk management, deliverables, program meetings and ensures organizational and operational effectiveness, Evaluate and assess the programs’ strengths and weaknesses, Provide sustainable goals for the project, Monitor project and overseeing project manager to ensure goals are met, Responsible for escalating the issues and decisions to the Executive Sponsor and Executive Steering Committee, Prepare materials and present for ITAC approval, Own project strategy, relationships and contract related matters, Attend project meetings, produce and accurate and timely reporting to the executives.
Human Resources Division (HRD), has ownership and responsibility of the state’s Human Resources Information Solution (HRIS). HRIS is an integrated enterprise system that comprises Core HR, Payroll, Benefits, and Time and Attendance systems. HRIS serves as the central hub for employee records, position management, salary and benefit administration, time and leave management, and workforce data. It is the source of information relied on for analysis of the States workforce including FTE utilization reports, compensation levels, and budget projections.
Potential 6 month Contract to hire.
Anyone submitted must be willing to go onsite when requested. When the office returns to working onsite the resource must be willing to work onsite 100%
Standard pre-employment checks per SLA are required.
Lead Scrum Master
Opening date:October 07
Closing date: November 07 2021
Hope you are doing good.
This is Danny from E sol Inc. I have some urgent requirements with one of my client.
Please go through the Job Description and let me know your interest
Job Title: Lead Scrum Master
Location: REMOTE/ Phoenix, AZ
Provide Agile coaching for Scrum teams and leadership to ensure the adoption and improvement of Scrum practices, process, and desired outcomes;
Establish a culture of self-organizing, cross-functional, and accountable teams;
Help those outside the Scrum teams understand which of their interactions with the Scrum teams helpful and which ones are not. Lead Scrum teams to deliver the highest priority business value through: Establishing strategies to plan ahead, identify and manage dependencies to minimize impediments; Providing guidance on task load balancing based on available team and individual capacity and required skill or knowledge; Monitoring impact of unplanned work, providing trend analysis and recommendations to leadership on strategies to minimize future unplanned work; Proactively establish Scrum of Scrums sessions for cross-domain dependencies; Assisting teams to identify, communicate and resolve or escalate impediments and issues;
Run interference for non-critical unplanned work that may prevent the team from completing their planned Sprint goal. Schedule and facilitate Scrum meetings including Sprint Planning, Daily Scrum and Sprint Reviews to enable teams to plan and complete tasks based on the highest priority and the teams' available capacity. Utilize appropriate tools, metrics, and techniques to successfully guide the team's progress against the Sprint Plan Drive continuous improvement through the facilitation of team and leadership retrospectives, ensuring teams effectively prioritize, plan, and execute on improvement ideas.
Seek outside professional references (books, articles, webinars) to identify and present improvements to existing Scrum processes and develop any required training. Provide Scrum training for new staff members
Bachelor's degree in Information Technology or Business Administration/Management
Master's degree in Information Technology or Business Administration/Management Experience in the health insurance industry Professional Scrum Master II or Certified Scrum Professional certification
KEY SKILLS Agile Methodology Coaching Outstanding Interpersonal Communication Skills Conflict Management Continuous Improvement Problem Solving & Decision-Making Change Management.
Thanks & Regards,
Lead Talent Acquisition Executive
Tel: Tel: (408) 694-3763 Ext. 771
Email: ...... @e-solutionsinc.com
San Jose, CA
e-Solutions Inc. is a 15 year old company having 15 Global Offices across 5 Nations and with more than 1000+ IT & Software professionals. Working on cutting edge technologies, we are serving 100+ Fortune2000 companies globally.
Disclaimer:E-Solutions Inc. provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. We especially invite women, minorities, veterans, and individuals with disabilities to apply. EEO/AA/M/F/Vet/Disability.
Project Manager/Business Analyst
Opening date:October 06
Closing date: November 06 2021
- This is a remote work position, the successful candidate must have very good internet speeds.
Candidates shall have experience managing complex projects and strong business analyst skills. This position will require close communication with ASRS’ business areas to elicit detailed requirements, and ensure job functions are mapped, documented and applied to role-based groups that control file server permissions and web-based application functions.
Note: Depending on the effort level and run rate of the aforementioned project, additional infrastructure-related projects may be assigned to the selected candidate.
The ASRS provides a challenging and rewarding environment utilizing state of the art technologies and tools.
The Position Duties Include
- Serve as Project Manager and Business Analyst on an agency-wide projects to:
- Re-architect the file server infrastructure using best practices for data classification, tree design and least-privileged access.
- Adjust role-based Active Directory groups governing file server and application authorization, to match current organizational structure and job functions.
- Develop change auditing and alerting mechanisms to detect unauthorized/incorrect permission conditions.
- Develop data-owner access attestation process.
- Establish/update policies and procedures governing unstructured data storage.
- Establish multifactor authentication for critical systems access.
- Create project vision documents to define the project with the help of SME’s, product owners and technical experts. Present the vision to the senior management team.
- Create project plans, schedules and resource assignments.
- Manage and lead project teams comprised of technical experts and business-area personnel to produce successful outcomes.
- Perform analysis to understand and document the inner workings of all assigned tasks and projects. Become an expert on processes and systems to find improvements and perform root cause analysis.
- Identify key metrics, set milestones and timelines, assess performance, develop communication materials and allocate resources.
- Ensure team members are inserting their time and tasks accurately in JIRA.
- Elicit and document requirements and acceptance criteria from users using various methods.
- Regularly report project status/health to Senior Management including estimates to actuals, changes, risks, issues.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience (minimum 5 years’ experience in business systems analysis field).
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Minimum 5 years’ project management/business analyst experience.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience eliciting requirements and transforming to technology solutions in conformance with specifications.
- Experience working on medium-large scale infrastructure projects, especially related to Windows file servers and active directory groups.
- Ability to organize, analyze and interpret large, complex data sets.
- Proven ability to multi-task on concurrent projects.
- Certification in Project Management and/or Business Analysis is desirable.
- Experience with Project Management Software; MS Project, Celoxis and JIRA is desirable.
- Experience creating work breakdown structures, project schedules and acceptance criteria.
GEHC - Program Manager III
GEHC - Program Manager III
24 days ago | Phoenix, Arizona, United States | Axelon Services Corporation
Opening date:October 01
Closing date: November 01 2021
Sr Technical Product Manager
You will work in lock-step with application or domain leaders acting as a product manager to create a clear strategic direction that will be delivered by the product development team. You will direct the team with a clear and descriptive set of requirements captured as stories and partner with the team to determine what can be delivered through balancing the need for new features, defects, and technical debt. Your priority is seamless integration and alignment of perspectives from a broad set of stakeholders: Product Managers, Technical Anchors, Service Owners and Developers. Your priority is seamless integration and alignment of perspectives from a broad set of stakeholders including but not limited to: Product Managers, Technical Anchors, Customers, Process Owners and Developers
• Project Management :
o Working closely with cross functional teams to drive and manages the project with definite Project plan and communication plan
o Co-Ordinate and drive collection, analysis, and business insight generation by systematically using a variety of internal and external sources to support the Azure Analytics Implementation and Daily Operations.
o Demonstrate expert level skill in problem decomposition and ability to navigate through ambiguity
o Manages and own all project risk; including time and scope, and the associated plans to contain and/or mitigate risk
o Identifies critical path decisions, makes recommendations, and influences program leaders and business process owners to maximize project payback
o Prioritize continuously in accordance with the understanding and validation of customer problems and needs
o Provide and prepare technical documentation and user level documentation for all assigned user stories and/or functional epics.
• System Engineering :
o Assist and Lead the server installation requirements for various POC’s requirement. Develop scripts to consolidate the IoT devices testing results to consolidated NAS repository
• Coding and Development :
o Data collection and Aggregation using ETL tools or developing code snippets to optimally acquiring data from different sources and store in a controlled data center or database
• Database and SQL knowledge
o Working with the team to define and write SQL queries to facilitate the data collection from different sources within the factor
• Cyber Security
o Lead, Co-ordinate and drive the Site related Network, Firewall, Vulnerability, and other Cyber Security gaps for closure.
o Responsible for working with the Development, Azure Analytics, Security, Infrastructure (TechCo), and site-level teams in preparing the roadmap for various site level implementations in GEHC manufacturing facilities
• Engage continuously with customers and stakeholders to understand their business goals and motivating factors
• Demonstrate superior persuasion and influencing skills that ensure alignment between customer, product manager and engineering team
• Bachelor’s Degree in industrial engineering, business data analytics, statistics, or computer science, or Master’s in general “STEM” Majors (Science, Technology, Engineering and Math)
• 3-5 year working/internship/project experience in supply chain / manufacturing management desired
• Expertise with waterfall and iterative software implementation approaches (Agile, XP, DSDM, Lean and FDD)
• Experience with software development methods, tools, and languages including Java, Python...
• Experience with SQL, MangoDB, MPP databases
• Experience and awareness ETL tools such as Informatica, and database design patterns.
• Strong Business Analysis skills and ability to translate requirements to enterprise software features
• Awareness of Cyber Security concept and approaches
• Able to work under minimal supervision
• Excellent communication skills and the ability to interface with senior leadership with confidence and clarity
• Able to work well with global teams, including time-zone flexibility
• Skilled in providing oversight and mentoring team members. Shows ability to effectively delegate work
• Effective team building and problem-solving abilities
Desired Skills and Experience