Construction project management jobs in Phoenix, AZ
Find the construction project management job of your dreams in Phoenix, AZ
Automation & Control Systems Project Manager
Staffing and Recruiting
Automation & Control Systems Project Manager
18 days ago | Phoenix, Arizona, United States | Liberty Personnel Services, Inc.
Opening date:July 12
Closing date: August 12 2021
Industry:Construction, Staffing and Recruiting, Financial Services,
Elite Automation Systems Integration Firm Seeks Automation Project Manager
- Bachelor's degree in engineering
- Industrial controls & automation engineering project management & leadership experience
- PE/PMP license a plus
- Experience managing projects for a systems integrator is preferred
- Projects including PLC's, HMI, VFD, SCADA, DCS implementation, programming
- Rockwell/Allen Bradley (ControlLogix, RSLogix, etc)
- PLC's, HMI's, SCADA, VFD: GE, Schneider, DeltaV, Siemens, FactoryTalk, Wonderware, Ignition
- MES & Batch experience a plus
- Communication protocols; Historian
- Project documentation
- Projects from $50K to $10M
- Process controls specialization: Semiconductor, Oil & Gas, Pharmaceutical,
- Water/Wastewater or Electrical Contractor industry experience
- Client interaction skills
- Ability to travel at times
Tremendous chance to work for one of the top integrators in the nation!
FT, permanent, direct hire!
Contact: Patrick Del Gaone, Liberty Personnel:
Project Manager - Division 7
Opening date:July 09
Closing date: August 09 2021
DPR Construction is seeking a Project Manager for our SPW Division 7 with a minimum of at least 5+ years commercial construction and waterproofing/fire protection experience. The individual will be ultimately responsible for the day to day execution, project controls, project engineering, cost, risk and business management of multiple projects.
Project Managers will work closely with all members of the project team, Project Executives and Regional Leadership teams and will be responsible for the following
Management will be of commercial waterproofing and fire prevention scopes.
- Management of all project team members – project teams could range from 2-10 employees
- Mentor and train project engineers for fast-paced growth development and apply DPR’s people practices
- 100% detailed/hands-on knowledge of project scope
- Solid & capable of understanding building processes and systems
- Cost Control/Billings/Collections/Change Management/Monthly Status Reports
- Complete understanding of cost estimating, budgeting and forecasting
- Key point of contact for GC teams
- Challenge and support jobsites and GC team members
- Accountable for project completion and financials, Critical Success Factors, Customer Satisfaction Results
The Successful Candidate Will Possess
We are looking for a flexible, detail oriented team player with the ability to manage multiple demanding projects while producing quality work and consistently meeting deadlines.
- Excellent listening skills and have strong communication ability
- Ability to identify and resolve complex issues
- Ability to create and support team morale
- Strong technical knowledge in Moisture and Fire Protection
- Proficient computer skills in Microsoft Office Suite, Project Management Software, Accounting cost management software and scheduling software.
- A strong work ethic and a “can-do” attitude
- Bachelor’s degree in Construction Management, Business Management or Engineering a plus but not required
DPR has been nationally recognized for its strong company culture, based on a well-defined purpose “We Exist to Build Great Things,” and four core values: integrity, enjoyment, uniqueness and ever forward. A flat, title-less organization that empowers people at all levels to make decisions, DPR ranked on FORTUNE’s “100 Best Companies to Work For” list for five consecutive years. For more information, visit http://www.dpr.com .
Opening date:July 01
Closing date: August 01 2021
Industry:Construction, Information Technology, Computer Software,
Dematic is a leading supplier of integrated automated technology, software and services to optimize the supply chain. Dematic employs over 6,000 skilled logistics professionals to serve its customers globally, with engineering centers and manufacturing facilities located around the world. Dematic is one brand under the KION Group of companies and has implemented more than 6,000 integrated systems for a customer base that includes small, medium and large companies doing business in a variety of market sectors.
Headquartered in Atlanta, Georgia, Dematic is a member of KION Group, a global leader in industrial trucks, related services and supply chain solutions. Across more than 100 countries worldwide, the KION Group designs, builds and supports logistics solutions that optimize material and information flow within factories, warehouses and distribution centers. The company is the largest manufacturer of industrial trucks in Europe, the second-largest producer of forklifts globally and a leading provider of warehouse automation.
Dematic is hiring for a talented Program Manager to focus large complex material handling projects. Complex projects may contain or consist of complex PLC controls software, complex WMS and WCS software, high speed carton and package conveyance and sort subsystems, pallet handling systems etc. This role would be based in Grand Rapids, MI, Atlanta, GA, or Seattle, WA.
- Substantial and extensive experience with planning, management and execution of highly complex material handling systems
- Understanding of the dynamic handling characteristics, constraints and risks associated with the wide range of materials handled within a complex material handling system.
- Knowledge of the constraints and methods for defining and demonstrating equipment, subsystem, and system performance criteria.
- Understanding and knowledge of various controls architectures, related controls levels, and the functionality of controls domains, inclusive of WMS and WCS integration.
- Knowledge and understanding of the responsibilities and impacts of project execution when interfacing with General Contractors, Construction Managers or owners. Planning, Monitoring and Controlling
- Knowledge and ability to identify and develop the proper team skills required for the successful implementation of the various products and subsystems employed in complex systems inclusive of mechanical, controls, software, installation.
- Ability to develop detailed project schedules inclusive of all in-scope engineering, installation, and integration schedule activities as well as explicit and implicate out-of-scope milestones by others (i.e. owners and general contractors) impacting project execution, using MS Project ePM
- Development and execute equipment, subsystem, and system commissioning and integration test plans.
- Ability to develop, define, and execute acceptance test plans inclusive of physical, functional, rate, and availability testing.
- Knowledge of 3rd party procurement including development of RFPs/RFQs, bid review and assessment, and contract award in cooperation with purchasing resources.
- Experience with and execution of general processes associated with change control, approvals, and information exchange involving several stake holders, both internal and external, in particular with a large number of subcontractors.
- Ability to coordinate the execution of activities by internal resources as well as owner/general contractor resources and recognize early and proactively issues that require corrective action and impact on timely execution.
- Ability to cause team and organizational action to mitigate scope, schedule, and cost concerns both internally and with customers.
- Experience with the coordination of on-site activities involving many (sub)contractors vying for the same space and time windows.
Job Family Responsibilities:
- Leads project/program managers in full scope of responsibilities for the most complex or strategic projects or programs.
- Designs and develops strategic project/program opportunities.
- Leads project/program management role (definition of schedule, budget, risk, change, opportunity and resource allocation management) for most complex projects or programs.
- Provides functional or business process leadership on most complex projects or programs.
- Leads the design of continuous improvement opportunities.
- May cultivate client relationships and sales opportunities.
- Facilitates the execution of project/program solution plan for complex projects or programs.
- Responsible for delivery of complex project/program plans.
- Acts as a functional or business process resource on projects or programs.
- Facilitates execution of continuous improvement plan.
- May perform active role in maintaining client relationships and sales opportunities.
Successfully defines work flows, jobs, and reporting relationships to obtain optimum effectiveness. Impact of decisions on business operations can have a moderate to high level of impact. May develop departmental budgets and business plans for functional area. May evaluate and recommend changes in methods or procedures in own area of responsibility. Identifies resource needs and may develop justification. Troubleshoots and resolves complex problems within multi-departments and/or cross-functional areas. Determines organizational structures and supervisory relationship. Responsible for overall success of function or project within multi-departments and/or cross-functional areas.
Knowledge And Experience
What We Are Looking For
Demonstrates and applies advanced knowledge of concepts, practices, and procedures for area managed and good knowledge of other areas in the company and how they interact. Demonstrates full understanding and application of management approaches for work direction, motivation, and performance management."
Typically 8+ years of successful experience in a directly related field and successful demonstration of Key Responsibilities and Knowledge as presented above.
Typically a Bachelors or Advanced Degree required.
Direction Of Others
Typically manages multiple levels of exempt employees and/or supervisors.
Key Working Relationships
Primarily organizational contacts and external contacts.