Project management jobs in Arizona
Find the project management job of your dreams in Arizona
EPMO Project Manager I
Opening date:November 27
Closing date: December 25 2021
HonorHealth is a non-profit, local community healthcare system serving an area of 1.6 million people in the greater Phoenix area. The network encompasses six acute-care hospitals, an extensive medical group, outpatient surgery centers, a cancer care network, clinical research, medical education, a foundation and community services with approximately 12,300 employees, 3,700 affiliated physicians and 3,100 volunteers.
HonorHealth was formed by a merger between Scottsdale Healthcare and John C. Lincoln Health Network. HonorHealth's mission is to improve the health and well-being of those we serve.
As a community healthcare system, we have a unique responsibility to keep our facilities as safe as possible to protect our patients and team members. With this in mind, we require all new hires to have received the first dose of a COVID-19 vaccine before their start date and be scheduled for their second dose. New hires who choose to receive the Johnson & Johnson vaccine only need one dose to fulfill this requirement. Reasonable accommodations will be considered.
The Project Manager EPMO I is responsible for initiating, planning and executing approved Strategy, Business and/or IT projects to meet customer expectations, deadlines and budgets. This includes: managing stakeholder expectations, planning and scheduling project resources, coordinating team members as well as third party consultants and/or vendors, and proactively managing risks and issues to deliver projects according to plan.
This Project Manager I will also define and execute the project objectives, requirements, and scope and oversee quality control throughout the project assuring a smooth transition to production operations.
- Follows a defined project management methodology, accountable for the detailed steps and resources needed to meet organizational business objectives.
- Prepares and executes project schedules including budget, timelines, hardware/software acquisition (IT projects only), personnel requirements, etc.
- Contributes to ongoing development and support including governance, portfolio management and project intake, methodology, and aligns with project standards and policies.
- Uses EPMO tools and standardized processes to effectively implement all assigned projects.
- Solves conflicts and issues in a timely manner, escalating to leader as appropriate.
- Interview, research, gather data, document, and analyze business requirements that can be translated into proposed solutions. Work with cross-functional stakeholders across all business units to define business needs and processes
- Provides weekly project status reports to the stakeholders addressing project milestone status, issues and budget. Ensures all project documentation stored in MS SharePoint.
- Communicate effectively across all audiences. Efficiently transfers knowledge of business processes and requirements to project team members to satisfy the business requirements.
Bachelor's Degree or 4 years' work related experience Required
Three (3) years directly related to managing projects or working in collaboration to manage project(s) Required
Sr Project Manager
Wholesale and Retail
Opening date:November 27
Closing date: December 25 2021
Industry:Wholesale and Retail,
About The Team
It’s an exciting time in technology, and that buzz is felt throughout PetSmart! We are continuing to grow at a faster pace and we want to continue to provide best-in-class experiences for pets and pet parents. Our IT team has 4 different departments: Information Security, IT Service Delivery, Business Enabling Systems, and IT Commerce & Customer Engagement.
Whether it’s online or in our stores, the work that the IT team does is instrumental in PetSmart’s success. We have a strategic and actionable plan underway and are looking for associates who are just as excited about it as we are.
About The Job
Is your passion to lead technical programs that deliver solutions, focused on supporting a growing and dynamic business? Do you love pets and want to join your experience with enabling systems that help PetSmart be the trusted partner of Pet Parents and their pets?
PetSmart is looking for a Sr. IT Project Manager / Scrum Master (PM/SM) to provide leadership and direction in the development of solutions that support business strategies. They are responsible for leading technical projects across the delivery team. The role will be accountable for working with cross-functional teams to implement and deliver solutions aligned with strategies and plans for technology, across customer and business facing product and platform teams. The Sr. IT PM/SM is accountable for ensuring organized, predictable, and managed change.
PEOPLE & TEAM INFLUENCE
- Demonstrate abilities as a team leader; lead teams to create an atmosphere of trust
- Coach team of associate and contract Analysts, QA, and Engineering team members on agile values and principles
- Seek diverse views to encourage improvement and innovation
- Develop relationships within IT and the business
- Adapt to shifting priorities, demands, and timelines
PROGRAM & PROJECT
- Participate in early forecast activities to estimate staffing and effort to scope initiatives
- Plan, Participate and Lead Project Leadership Team or Steering Leadership Team meetings
- Anticipate risks, push contingency planning, and resolve roadblocks
- Accountable for delivery of highly complex, cross-functional projects impacting the enterprise
- Accountable for scope, schedule, and communication management
- Provide leadership and direction in the design, development, support, and implementation of business capabilities as it relates to application and technical delivery
- Guide sustainable solutions, meeting both immediate project requirements and near-term strategies, as appropriate
- Participate in the development and sustainability of PM/SM frameworks
- Knowledge of IT Capital and Expense budgeting/spend processes, leveraging SAP preferred
- Manage day-to-day budget; manager contracts/SOWs, coordinate expenditures and partner to analyst variances
- 5-8+ years’ experience with industry standard retail applications, or equivalent experience
- 5+ years’ experience in application integration, solution design, and support
- 5-8+ years’ project management with focus on Scrum/Agile
- Leadership abilities
- Focused analysis/troubleshooting skills
- Proven partnering/relationship fostering skills
- SAFe, Lean, or other project management certifications with demonstrable application desired
- Proficient in project management discipline and tools; Microsoft Office, Jira, Confluence, etc.
- Bachelor's Degree required, in Computer Science or related field preferred, and 5+ years of related experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience
About The Culture
Our home office offers outstanding amenities in a fun and rewarding workplace including:
- Pet friendly environment, bring your pets to work!
- A work-life balance and family events such as movie nights, art events and holiday festivals
- “Top Dog” gym with equipment, fitness classes, massage therapists and personal trainers
- “Sit & Stay” Café serving fresh breakfast and lunch options
- Starbucks cart—productivity at its finest!
- “Lil’ Paws” learning center and onsite daycare facility
- Volunteer events with PetSmart Charities
- Learn more about #LifeAtPetSmart here: https://www.lifeatpetsmart.com/life-at-petsmart/
- Check out Associate stories and share in some celebrations at PetSmart: https://www.blog.lifeatpetsmart.com/
- Explore PetSmart Benefits here: https://benefits.petsmart.com/
- Learn more about #LifeAtPetSmart in the IT space from our team members: https://www.blog.lifeatpetsmart.com/it
Opening date:November 27
Closing date: December 25 2021
Cambridge Investment Research Inc., one of the nation’s top independent financial solutions firm, is actively looking for a person who has a passion for project management to join the Project Management team as a full time Project Manager. The Project Manager works under the direction of Project Management leadership and manages various departmental or cross-departmental projects.
100 hours of vacation/sick time the first year
Eight paid holidays
Premium benefit package including medical, vision, dental, life, and long-term disability insurance
401k retirement plan with company match program
Enrollment in the Cambridge Employee Profit Sharing Plan
Wellness incentive with participation of annual health screenings
Paid time off for volunteering
Local recreation center discounts
Free financial planning courses
Plus, we provide our associates with abundant career opportunities through professional development, promotions from within, and career growth assistance.
Work-life balance is the key to individual success. When our associates have downtime, they enjoy taking walks around our quarter-mile trail, playing a quick round of bags, or participating in our annual company-wide volleyball tournament. When the temperature begins to drop, the activities move indoors with ping-pong competitions and yoga sessions.
Cambridge has been honored 11 times by our associates as a ‘Top Workplace in Iowa’, and 13 times as ‘Broker-dealer of the Year’ by Investment Advisor magazine. We are recognized among the leading firms in the financial advice industry as we serve over 3,600 independent financial professionals and hundreds of thousands of their investing clients across the country.
- Manage the overall project planning, implementation, and delivery of projects (including business and system analysis) that are departmental or cross-departmental in scope and impact with low to moderate risk to the organization
- Develop and revise project plans, track project status, budget (including cost benefit analysis), and results, and ensure project tasks are completed according to established timelines
- Consult with project team members and stakeholders on scope, delivery, and prioritization of project initiatives
- Interact with management to create and deliver presentations on project goals, plans, and progress report
- Assist in the sourcing, negotiation and management of outside vendor contracts
Education & Experience
Four or more years of related experience, education and/or training.
Experience with Microsoft Projects
Project Manager II - Technical
Opening date:November 27
Closing date: December 25 2021
rimary Location: 1550 W Deer Valley Rd, Phoenix, AZ, USA
Division: Cox Communications
Job Level: Manager/Senior Manager
Travel: Yes, 5 % of the Time
Shift: Day Job
Requisition Number: 219558
VACCINE POLICY: WHERE PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, YOU MUST BE FULLY VACCINATED AGAINST COVID-19 TO BE CONSIDERED FOR THIS U.S.-BASED JOB (REASONABLE ACCOMMODATIONS FOR MEDICAL AND RELIGIOUS OBJECTIONS WILL BE CONSIDERED).
Cox Communications is searching for a Technical Project Manager II who will plan, organize, secure, and manage resources to bring about the successful completion of specific project goals and objectives. Projects are temporary endeavors with defined beginning and end and are usually constrained by time and resources. You will partner with project stakeholders, internal customers, external vendors, and cross-functional teams. Common deliverables typically include the project charter, scope definition, requirements documents, work activities, project schedule, risk register, communication plan, resource plan, risk management plan, procurement plans, project budget, quality control plan, status updates, reporting, and tracking.
Primary Responsibilities & Essential Functions:
- Leads medium/large and/or moderately complex projects under moderate to minimal supervision. Projects typically span across organizations (departments) but may also directly affect business unit and/or entire company
- Budget management typically includes tracking and monitoring spend to project milestones
- Develops detailed project schedules, project estimates, resource plans, and status reports; tracks key project milestones and adjusts project plans and/or resources to meet needs of customers
- Establishes and implements project management processes and methodologies to ensure projects are delivered on time, within budget, adhere to high-quality standards, and meet customer expectations
- Develops and executes management plans for time, cost, scope, quality, communications, risk, human resources, procurement and integration
- Reports on project progress throughout the project lifecycle or specific phases within the Solutions Delivery Life cycle (SDLC)
- Communicates major milestones and identifies potential project risks; conducts regular status meetings to review project activities; manages prioritization procedures
- Measures progress toward goals and revises project objectives; documents applying change control procedures. Produce and report on KPIs and metrics
- Anticipates and identifies tasks required to support change processing including performing change impact analysis, assigning tasks to project team members, verbally communicating complex issues, verifying that tasks are completed, and communicating implementation status
- Builds relationships with key stakeholders and project resources to drive key decisions and ensure timely project completion
- Engages with full ownership to manage internal/ external customer escalations
Where permitted by applicable law, must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 to be considered for this U.S. based job. (Reasonable accommodations for medical and religious objections will be considered.)
- 3 years of experience in related field (i.e. Change management, process improvement, project management, Engineering, Technical Operations) or academic equivalent training or projects.
- Working knowledge of engineering or related processes
- Demonstrated problem solving and analytical thinking skills.
- BS/BA degree in related discipline (i.e. Engineering, Computer Science, or similar technical degree).
- Experience in telecommunications industry
Who We Are
About Cox Communications
Cox Communications is committed to creating meaningful moments of human connection through broadband applications and services. The largest private telecom company in America, we proudly serve six million homes and businesses across 18 states. Were dedicated to empowering others to build a better future and celebrate diverse products, people, suppliers, communities and the characteristics that makes each one unique.
We are the Cox family of businesses. Weve been making our mark since 1898 by building and evolving world-class businesses, staying true to our values, and encouraging top talent to always look for growth and impact while building a career with us. Our primary divisions - Cox Communications and Cox Automotive - are driving a new wave of innovation, powering smart cities with powerhouse broadband communications and pioneering greener, more progressive transportation alternatives for individuals and fleet operators. Were also expanding into new spaces like cleantech and healthcare to rev up our momentum toward building a better future for the next generation. Were looking for the talent today who will be our leaders tomorrow. Sound intriguing? Learn more about where we are today, where we hope you'll be going with us, and the common purpose that unites us at coxenterprises.com.
Benefits of working at Cox may include health care insurance (medical, dental, vision), retirement planning (401(k)), and paid days off (sick leave, parental leave, flexible vacation/wellness days, and/or PTO). For more details on what benefits you may be offered, visit our benefits page.
Cox is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer - All qualified applicants/employees will receive consideration for employment without regard to that individuals age, race, color, religion or creed, national origin or ancestry, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, physical or mental disability, veteran status, genetic information, ethnicity, citizenship, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Statement to ALL Third-Party Agencies and Similar Organizations: Cox accepts resumes only from agencies with which we formally engage their services. Please do not forward resumes to our applicant tracking system, Cox employees, Cox hiring manager, or send to any Cox facility. Cox is not responsible for any fees or charges associated with unsolicited resumes.
Risk Program Manager
Opening date:November 27
Closing date: December 25 2021
Clinical Risk Mgmt & Ptnt Rel
Risk, Quality and Safety
A rewarding career that fits your life. Those who have joined the Banner mission come from all walks of life, united by the common goal: Make health care easier, so life can be better. If changing health care for the better sounds like something you want to be part of, apply today!
Risk Management team is seeking a Risk Program Manager to join their team!
This is a hybrid position, Monday - Friday 830a-5p. This position supports the BBMC / BHH campus that also includes Rhodes Acute Rehab.
Your pay and benefits are important components of your journey at Banner Health. This opportunity includes the option to participate in a variety of health, financial, and security benefits.
Within Banner Health Corporate, you will have the opportunity to apply your unique experience and expertise in support of a nationally-recognized healthcare leader. We offer stimulating and rewarding careers in a wide array of disciplines. Whether your background is in Human Resources, Finance, Information Technology, Legal, Managed Care Programs or Public Relations, you'll find many options for contributing to our award-winning patient care.
This position is responsible for the assigned entity’s risk management activities, which includes, but may not be limited to a general knowledge of corporate insurance programs, administering the risk management program on a day-to-day basis, managing and analyzing risk management data, and conducting risk management educational programs, complying with risk management related standards by The Joint Commission (TJC )and other accrediting and regulatory agencies with the objective of enhancing and promoting patient safety, quality of care, and minimizing losses to protect the assets of the facility. This individual participates in formulating policy and/or organizational changes, but must seek advice and approval from higher authority. While the Risk Manager may be responsible for the functions in the Risk Specialist job description, this position most often provides guidance, oversight and offers overall program direction to staff performing these tasks in the Risk Specialist position. Provides information and data for the development of the budget for the assigned entities and obtains management approval.
- Develops, coordinates, and administers systems for risk identification, investigation and reduction. Performs risk assessments in various clinical settings and inspects patient care areas. Maintains awareness of legislative activities that may affect risk management programs in assigned entities.
- Develops, implements and monitors entity-specific risk management plan. Develops and monitors progress on annual entity-specific risk management goals. Collaborates with quality and patient safety representatives in developing performance improvement plans, indicators and goals.
- Assumes an active role in planning and decision making efforts through membership in various entity committees: hospital, clinic, and ambulatory. Provides consultative advice to senior management, administrators, physicians, relevant internal department, nurses, and other personnel regarding patient safety and risk management issues.
- Works in conjunction with the patient safety officer, service excellence, and management in the investigation of potential or actual events/concerns. Participates in root cause analysis investigation and reporting of adverse drug events and sentinel events to the appropriate parties.
- Collects, evaluates and presents relevant data on risk management claims data to CEOs, administrators, physician committees, leadership groups, department heads and Human Resources; this includes aggregate data summaries, trend analyses, and claims and litigation information. Provides analysis of risk data for all levels of management. Shares risk management information and issues through participation in patient safety initiatives and various hospitals, medical staff and/or other similar entity-specific committees.
- Responds to professional liability and facility liability questions posed by physicians, administrators, nurses, and other personnel regarding emergent patient care issues to minimize risk and control loss. Assists in resolving treatment issues, including patient decisions made against medical advice (AMA), refusals of treatment, and consent issues; initiates court orders as appropriate via in-house and outside legal counsel. Participates in the process of disclosure of medical errors. Provides assistance to departments in complying with TJC or other accrediting agencies, regarding risk management related standards. Responsible for being on call as scheduled.
- The risk manager is responsible for development of loss prevention programs that may include but not limited to patient safety issues. Periodic inservices and routine orientation may be conducted for facility employees/medical staff regarding health care risk management and related subjects. Recommends appropriate revisions to new or existing policies and procedures to reduce the frequency of future occurrences; recommends ways to minimize risks through system changes; reviews and revises facility policies as appropriate to maintain adherence to current standards.
- In litigated claims, assists Business Health Claims team and legal counsel in accessing facility records and personnel. May assume an active role in release of records and information in response to subpoenas, court orders, attorney requests, state and federal agency investigations, and other inquiries from outside sources.
- Internal customers include senior management at assigned organization, patients and their families, administrators, physicians, relevant department heads, all types of employees, Business Health regional claims managers, region leaders, and the organization as a whole. External customers include federal agencies, the legal system such as the judiciary, outside legal counsel; state agencies, various professional boards; state and local law enforcement agencies; physicians and other health care providers.
Must possess a knowledge of risk management as normally obtained through a bachelor’s degree in nursing or related field.
CPHRM is required within two years of hire.
Four to five years in Risk Management or equivalent experience required. Must possess strong written and oral communications skills, presentation skills, team player, ability to influence change without direct authority, and negotiation skills. Must demonstrate and apply knowledge of federal and state statutes specific to health care, medical terminology and hospital or department policies, procedures and practices. Requires ability to manage and negotiate in emotional and confrontational situations, with sensitivity to operations and culture of facilities and organization as a whole.
RN preferred. QA, Patient Safety, CPHQ, and/or ARM preferred; patient safety certification preferred.
IV&V Project Manager
Opening date:November 27
Closing date: December 25 2021
Public Consulting Group, Inc. (PCG) is a leading public sector solutions implementation and operations improvement firm that partners with health, education, and human services agencies to improve lives. Founded in 1986 and headquartered in Boston, Massachusetts, PCG has over 2,500 professionals in more than 60 offices worldwide. PCG’s Technology Consulting practice offers a full spectrum of quality Information Technology (IT) services to help state and local government agencies at every stage of the IT life cycle. Through its specialized IT services, PCG’s Technology Consulting team finds cost-effective ways to help agency partners deliver successful IT systems that enhance the lives of the user base. To learn more, visit https://www.publicconsultinggroup.com/technology-consulting/
- Provide technical project management and oversight on large-scale IT projects
- Manage the IV&V team resources, budget, schedule, and scope.
- Lead IV&V reporting deliverables and requirements
- Manage communications with client, vendors, and project stakeholders
- Manage the IV&V findings (risk and issue) log
- Responsible for the quality of IV&V deliverables, work products, and communication
- Provide technical oversight of applicable vendor and/or client processes, methodologies, and tools to minimize risk and validate the applicable requirements, standards and best practices are being followed on the project.
- Lead a portion of IV&V services in technical reviews and assessments of vendor and/or client tasks, deliverables, and work products, including providing recommendations for risk mitigation and acceptance.
- Monitor the technical aspects of the project and the vendor and/or client activities providing input and guidance that supports efficiencies to the client and project.
- Support the client and stakeholders in the planning and strategy discussions on the best approach for addressing risks and issues as they occur, in an effort to ensure that the project remains on schedule and within budget.
- Understand various software development life cycle methodologies and how they are used
Play a lead analyst role in the development of multiple IV&V deliverables
- Participate in business development by identifying new opportunities and assisting with proposal development
- 5+ years of overall IT industry experience
- 5+ years of technical project management experience
- 3+ years of IV&V
Public Consulting Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer dedicated to celebrating diversity and intentionally creating a culture of inclusion. We believe that we work best when our employees feel empowered and accepted, and that starts by honoring each of our unique life experiences. At PCG, all aspects of employment regarding recruitment, hiring, training, promotion, compensation, benefits, transfers, layoffs, return from layoff, company-sponsored training, education, and social and recreational programs are based on merit, business needs, job requirements, and individual qualifications. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion or belief, national, social, or ethnic origin, sex, gender identity and/or expression, age, physical, mental, or sensory disability, sexual orientation, marital, civil union, or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, citizenship status, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law. PCG will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. PCG believes in health, equality, and prosperity for everyone so we can succeed in changing the ways the public sector, including health, education, technology and human services industries, work.