Les meilleures perspectives d'emploi en gestion de projet
Formulaire de candidature
Votre candidature a été envoyée
Et votre compte a été créé
Policy Program Manager
Richmond, Virginia, United States | Zoom
Postulez en utilisant le formulaire ci-dessous ou créez un compte pour accélérer le processus de candidature futur. Déjà enregistré ?
Policy Program Manager
Technologie de l'information
Policy Program Manager
152 jours | Richmond, Virginia, United States | Zoom
Date de début :janvier 16
Appliquer avant :janvier 30 2021
Industrie : Technologie de l'information,
Type :Temps plein
Description du poste
Zoom is an award-winning workplace. We have been recognized by Comparably as #1 CEO, Company Happiness, Benefits, Compensation, Diversity, and more! Not to mention we’ve been awarded by Glassdoor as the 2nd Best US workplace & Best Large Company US CEO in 2018, Wealthfront, and Business Insider. Our culture focuses on delivering happiness, our commitment to transparency, and the tangible benefits we provide our employees and our customers.
The Policy Program Manager will be a key member of the security and operations team. Reporting directly to the Chief Counsel to the COO and CISO, this person will prepare and manage Zoom policies, procedures, standards, and guidelines while working across business operations and security teams. Responsibilities include creating, updating, and maintaining policies and procedures, writing technical documentation, contributing to communications, creating operations and security presentations, and collaborating with cross functional teams.
- Work on high priority projects that have broad and visible impact across Zoom.
- Synchronize policies and procedures across subjects and cross functional teams.
- Assist in the policy lifecycle by monitoring changes to the standards and regulatory landscape as it pertains to the organization.
- Write and/or edit technical documents, including policies, procedures, and standards, while translating technical process information into user-friendly content.
- Ensure that documents meet applicable technical industry and compliance standards, such as NIST, ISO 27001, SSAE 18 (SOC 2 Type II), and HIPAA.
- Research relevant regulatory information sources and resources, as well as technical documents
- Verify guidelines and regulations governing deliverables are applied.
- Manage the tracking, monitoring and document control of policies and procedures and other ops and security documents.
- Document workflows and use cases, including data flow and/or architectural diagrams.
- Participate in requirements meetings and attend audits to track documentation requests.
- Assist in compliance audits, working with qualified security assessors, engineers, and compliance teams.
- Make recommendations to management at all levels to ensure that appropriate levels of compliance are maintained.
- Continuously promote legal and regulatory compliance and security awareness, and work with stakeholders on improving ops and security communications.
- Regularly meet with cross functional teams to understand strategies, roadmap, and initiatives, and train on implementation of policies and procedures.
- Develop long-term solutions for systemic issues and provide program updates to senior management.
- Bachelor’s degree
- 8 or more years of experience in the legal, compliance, governance, risk and/or cybersecurity fields with substantial time spent in policy and technical writing
- Project management experience
- Knowledge of published security standards (NIST, OWASP, ISO, SOC2)
- Experience delivering documentation to both technical and non-technical audiences
- Must be able to effectively communicate with varied company stakeholders utilizing excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to establish credibility and working relationships with a wide range of corporate personnel, including operations, management, executive and legal staff as well as external personnel, including auditors and customers
- Passion for people, strategy, and writing
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment, produce quality technical documentation, and meet tight deadlines
- Well organized with the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously, adjust to rapidly changing priorities, and drive strategic projects to successful delivery
- Sense of humor, excellent interpersonal skills, business judgment, strategic thinking, superior work ethic, flexibility and ability to work independently
- Ability to quickly issue spot and appropriately prioritize risk and outcomes
- Growth mindset: every new challenge is an opportunity to learn and grow
- Active security clearance
- Relevant degrees or certifications
- Experience with PowerPoint or presentation software, graphics, and user design
- Experience drawing and designing data flow/architectural diagrams, and gantt charts
- Experience working in video communications, telecommunications, technology, security, risk, compliance, or government
Zoom Video Communications Company Culture Highlights
- Winner of Comparably's Award for Best Company Work-Life Balance 2019
- Winner of Comparably's Award for Best Company Compensation 2019
- Winner of Comparably's Award for Best Company Happiness 2019
- Winner of Comparably's Award for Best Company Perks & Benefits 2019
- Sales Department is ranked in the top 5% of companies for Diversity on Comparably.
- Zoom Video Communications is ranked in the top 5% of companies for Professional Development on Comparably.
- Zoom Video Communications is ranked in the top 5% of companies for Overall Culture on Comparably.
Check us out on Comparably: https://www.comparably.com/companies/zoom-video-communications
Get an inside look at the San Jose office culture here: https://youtu.be/U8GMcBn9ecw
Closing based on a template for: All teams in All locations
Check us out with a free download: zoom.us/download
Zoom Video Communications is an equal opportunity employer and evaluates applicants regardless of an individual’s age, race, color, gender, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, disability or veteran status. Our combined differences are what make us Zoom!