Les meilleures perspectives d'emploi en gestion de projet
Technical Scrum Master
Ordinateur et Logiciels
Date de début :septembre 29
Appliquer avant :octobre 29 2021
Industrie : Ordinateur et Logiciels,
Type :Temps plein
Description du poste
Zendesk is looking for a dynamic Technical Scrum Master with experience in Sales & Marketing systems to join our growing Customer Experience Systems team. You will lead high-performing, multi-discipline teams, working with Product Owners, Systems Engineers and QA teams in understanding, driving, and implementing our programs.
What You Get To Do Every Day
- Collaborate with Lead Engineers to plan, maintain, and prioritize engineering work via the Engineering JIRA board
- Collaborate with the Senior Product Manager to plan, maintain, and prioritize product work via the Product JIRA board
- Execute the Scrum Master role, including running daily/weekly scrum ceremonies for both Engineering and Product teams
- Manage technical release planning in collaboration with engineering and product management
- Align teams to Agile standards and practices, and coach team members through change delivery.
- Work proactively to remove project obstacles and develop solutions with the team
- Ensure deliverables are reached and deadlines are met throughout the program lifecycle.
- Build positive relationships with business stakeholders, end users, and product owners.
- You should have 2+ years experience working in Quote to Cash, CPQ, Order management, Change Management, Subscription lifecycle business models and Renewals management.
- Solid background in both Agile and traditional delivery methodologies, and experience working with the Atlassian (JIRA, Confluence) and Smartsheet tool sets.
- Experience managing major go-live projects and providing weekly progress updates.
- 4 years experience as a Techincal Scrum Master for a SaaS Company
- PMP and/or Agile certifications a plus.
- 2+ years of experience previously as a Software Engineer a plus
About Zendesk - Champions Of Customer Service
Zendesk started the customer experience revolution in 2007 by enabling any business around the world to take their customer service online. Today, Zendesk is the champion of great service everywhere for everyone, and powers billions of conversations, connecting more than 100,000 logos with hundreds of millions of customers over telephony, chat, email, messaging, social channels, communities, review sites and help centers. Zendesk products are built with love to be loved. The company was conceived in Copenhagen, Denmark, built and grown in California, taken public in New York City, and today employs more than 4,000 people across the world. Learn more at www.zendesk.com.
We believe in service. Learn more about how we provide support to our local communities with volunteering, grants and product donations.
Zendesk is an equal opportunity employer, and we’re proud of our ongoing efforts to foster global diversity, equity, & inclusion in the workplace. Individuals seeking employment and employees at Zendesk are considered without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, medical condition, ancestry, disability, military or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law. We are an AA/EEO/Veterans/Disabled employer. If you are based in the United States and would like more information about your EEO rights under the law, please click here.
Zendesk endeavors to make reasonable accommodations for applicants with disabilities and disabled veterans pursuant to applicable federal and state law. If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to submit this application, complete any pre-employment testing, or otherwise participate in the employee selection process, please send an e-mail to ....@zendesk.com with your specific accommodation request.
By submitting your application, you agree that Zendesk may collect your personal data for recruiting, global organization planning, and related purposes. Zendesk's Candidate Privacy Notice explains what personal information Zendesk may process, where Zendesk may process your personal information, its purposes for processing your personal information, and the rights you can exercise over Zendesk’s use of your personal information.