Les meilleures perspectives d'emploi en gestion de projet
Manager Program Management
Technologie de l'information
Ordinateur et Logiciels
Appliquer avant :avril 25 2021
Industrie : Technologie de l'information, Ordinateur et Logiciels, Services Financiers,
Type :Temps plein
Niveau d'ancienneté : 3-5 ans
Description du poste
At Zebra, we’re reinventing how businesses operate at the enterprise edge - helping them run faster, smarter, and more connected than ever before. A dynamic community of builders, doers and problem solvers , we each play a unique role - shaping new technologies, bringing solutions to market, and partnering with companies on the front line of business.
Being a part of Zebra means making your mark as we make digital transformation a reality.
It means growing into a leader at a leading company that makes a distinct difference - because together, we’ve only just begun!
We are looking for a Program Manager that will be responsible for the successful launch of Zebra's new EMC products to market and are responsible to support the EMC Business Units Operations role to drive collaboration and alignment between Supply Chain and EMC BU .
- Manages the development and implementation of a company's products and services to success
- Demonstrates advanced understanding of development processes, new product introduce process, product launch scope and activities. Uses experience and knowledge to identify and recommend process improvements
- Organizes cross-functional activities, ensuring completion of the program i.e. product on schedule and within budget constraints. Owns regular meeting coordination, facilitation, and documentation of progress
- Be Single contact as the Ops core team lead to New Product Development Core Team
- Be the Liaisons for APAC NPI PM’s to critical meetings and discussion in a different time zone
- Lead Operation core team and Ops core team meeting to meet Ops metrics and deliverables.
- Manage Ops Fixture ESAR pre-alert and spending for new product development
- Assist source board process for Tier one supplier selection.
- Engage core team members for early involvement on material supplier selection
- Track and Monitor Best Cost at Launch.
- Conduct manufacturing build readiness and manufacturing build gate review during new product development
- Conduct manufacturing yield review meeting and drive yield improvement to meet MV yield target
- Ensure forecast and ramp are aligned and driven in ERP
- Manage material readiness for development build and production ramp
- Manage capacity plan
- Drive 2 nd source qualification with Engineering team and Tier 1 Suppliers
- Conduct Supply Chain Launch Readiness Review
- Manage Pre-Mass Production builds and ramp production to meet FCS date
- Led the cultural change in both strategic and tactical alignment as well as communication between Supply Chain and BU’s
Interface with Business Unit to proactively facilitate and manage critical issues, SLT escalations and business strategies.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- 12 plus year experience in Program Management
- Intermediate to advanced communication, coordination, and facilitation skills.
- Intermediate to advanced presentation skills. Demonstrated comfort in presenting to mid to senior level cross functional audiences
- Demonstrated working knowledge of advanced concepts with program management approaches, tools and methodologies.
- Demonstrated great working knowledge on global supply chain, operations, and manufacturing process.
- Intermediate to advanced skills in PC based documentation tools including MS Office and MS Project
- Intermediate to advanced skills in delegation and follow up
- Demonstrated expert knowledge/experience of Mobile devices or IT related industries.
- Ability to manage and attend meetings with people from different time zones
- PMP certification
Zebra is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer committed to a diverse andinclusive workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, ancestry, marital status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other basis prohibited by law. If you are an individual with a disability and need assistance in applying for a position, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.The EEO is the Law poster is available here https //www.zebra.com/content/dam/zebra/compliance/eeoisthelawposter.pdf. The EEO is the Law poster supplement is available here https //www.zebra.com/content/dam/zebra/compliance/ginasupplement.pdf.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.