Les meilleures perspectives d'emploi en gestion de projet
Formulaire de candidature
Votre candidature a été envoyée
Et votre compte a été créé
New Brunswick, New Jersey, United States | Yoh, A Day & Zimmermann Company
Postulez en utilisant le formulaire ci-dessous ou créez un compte pour accélérer le processus de candidature futur. Déjà enregistré ?
Technologie de l'information
431 jours | New Brunswick, New Jersey, United States | Yoh, A Day & Zimmermann Company
Date de début :août 17
Appliquer avant :septembre 18 2020
Industrie : Technologie de l'information,
Type :Contrat (12 mois)
Description du poste
Are you actively seeking for a new Senior CMC Project Manager role in New Brunswick, New Jersey ?area or know someone that is? I have a CONTRACT opportunity with an American pharmaceutical company that manufactures prescription pharmaceuticals and biologics in several therapeutic areas, including cancer, HIV/AIDS, cardiovascular disease, diabetes, hepatitis, rheumatoid arthritis, and psychiatric disorders. If you meet the requirements, please send me your updated here.
Senior CMC Project Manager Purpose:
This role is replacing a contractor that was hired full-time.
To perform the duties of this job, the candidate must have:
- Experience in cross functional project management (preferably CMC)
- Familiarity with end to end CMC drug development with an understanding of critical milestones and typical bottlenecks
- Ability to develop strong collaborative working relationships with stakeholders and across technical functions to drive efficient execution of CMC program strategy
- Strong organizational, interpersonal & communication skills, be agile, display an enthusiastic and collaborative attitude with peers and team members
The scope of responsibilities of the Senior CMC Project Manager fall into 5 general categories which flex across all drug modalities, disease areas and stages of development
The Senior CMC Project Manager is closely partnered with the CMC Team Leader to enable effective development and execution of integrated CMC strategy and plans.
- Cross-functional CMC team Management, including meeting planning, facilitation and documentation
- Integrated CMC Project Plan Management, including maintenance of up-to-date project timelines and timeline scenario planning
- Gaps Analysis and Risks Management Planning and allocation of CMC drug material demand for non-clinical use
- Ensure accuracy of PM-related information in established portfolio and program management tools to track program execution, milestones, risks, and long range planning to ensure appropriate communication to team members and management
This position will be a 12 month term.
Project Manager Job Description
- CMC PM is a leader, coordinator, and facilitator for the Portfolio Strategy and Integration (PSI) organization, providing tactical direction, managing teams, and providing tactical solutions that support the overall program strategy developed by the Integrated CMC team
- CMC PM is expected to manage 4-5 development assets (actual number determined by level of project complexity and candidate experience) and drive execution of program strategy by fostering communication and integration of all functional area representatives on the integrated CMC development team
- Establish strong partnership with CMC Team Leader to shape the overall strategy and ensure successful execution of early to late stage programs in product development portfolio the comprises of small and large molecules
- Facilitate cross-functional CMC team meetings using meeting management best practices to drive timely and effective decision-making and successful execution of program objectives
- Create and manage all integrated CMC meeting logistics including the creation of clear and concise meeting minutes that are shared as appropriate to align all functional representatives of decisions and actions agreed upon by the team
- Responsible for the development of a detailed CMC project plan that is aligned with the overall program strategy
- Leverage established portfolio and program management tools to track program execution, milestones, risks, and long range planning to ensure appropriate communication to team members and management.
- Examples of these tolls include (CMC Database, OnePager Pro, MS Project, ePlan/Planisware, DOI Tool, Right First Time Scorecard, Operational Risk Management)
- Work collaboratively with the CMC team Leaders and functional leaders to track the critical operational aspects of the program(s), including monitoring key deliverables, decision points, demand planning, and critical path activities to drive delivery of project objectives which roll up to the Product Development BOW
- Responsible for contributing to the definition and execution of risk management strategies, contingency planning, supporting the development of a high performing team(s), and communication of the solutions to management Partner with the CMC team Leader to facilitate the management of risk by scheduling meetings with the CMC teams as appropriate
- Coordinate and ensure appropriate allocation of drug substance and API materials for non-clinical use.
Experience / Qualifications
- Bachelor's degree in engineering or relevant scientific discipline with at least 5 years of relevant experience, Masters degree or PhD with a minimum of 3-5 years of relevant experience
- Highly motivated self-starter that works well both in teams as well as independently
- Strong project management, business process management, and optimization skills
- Strong organizational skills, ability to multi-task and work in a dynamic, fast paced environment
- Demonstrated ability to accomplish results and meet deadlines and commitments
- Strong interpersonal and communications skills, both oral a written
- Demonstrated analytical and logic skills with a focus on fact-based decision-making
- Demonstrated proficiency in MS Project, PowerPoint, Excel and Word
- Demonstrated ability to build relationships, influence, negotiate, and drive organizational engagement
- Experience developing and/or managing program management tools to forecast budgets, timelines and resources preferred
Opportunity is Calling, Apply Now!
Recruiter: Kelly Hua
What’s In It For You?
We welcome you to be a part of one of the largest global staffing companies to meet your career aspirations. Yoh’s network of client companies has been employing professionals like you for over 65 years in the U.S., UK and Canada. Join Yoh’s extensive talent community that will provide you with access to Yoh’s vast network of opportunities and gain access to this exclusive opportunity available to you.
- Medical, Dental & Vision Benefits
- 401K Retirement Saving Plan
- Life & Disability Insurance
- Direct Deposit & weekly ePayroll
- Employee Discount Programs
- Referral Bonus Programs
Yoh makes finding and applying for jobs simple. Partner with Yoh to find the right opportunities across multiple industries in the US and UK. Find out more here!
Yoh, a Day & Zimmermann company, is an Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V. Click here to contact us if you are an individual with a disability and require accommodation in the application process.