Les meilleures perspectives d'emploi en gestion de projet
Formulaire de candidature
Votre candidature a été envoyée
Et votre compte a été créé
Construction Project Manager/Project Engineer
Rochester, New York, United States | WSB
Postulez en utilisant le formulaire ci-dessous ou créez un compte pour accélérer le processus de candidature futur. Déjà enregistré ?
Construction Project Manager/Project Engineer
Conseil en Management
Date de début :mai 29
Appliquer avant :juin 29 2021
Industrie : Construction, Ingénérie, Conseil en Management,
Type :Temps plein
Niveau d'ancienneté :
Description du poste
Career Opportunities with WSB and Associates
A great place to work.
Careers At WSB and Associates
Share with friends or Subscribe!
Current job opportunities are posted here as they become available.
Subscribe to our RSS feeds to receive instant updates as new positions become available.
Forge ahead with WSB. WSB was founded on the understanding that culture drives results and we’ve dedicated ourselves to the value of strong relationships, collaboration and forward-thinking ideas. We’ve inspired each other to discover thoughtful and creative solutions that look beyond the needs of today to the opportunities of tomorrow. We invite you to forge ahead with us.
What You Will Do: This person will manage both projects and personnel, and help WSB continue to grow our Construction Services presence.
- The ideal candidate would have a strong Construction / Contract Administration background and be able to develop, manage and lead a team of field staff,
- Have a knowledge of design standards and generate business and perform work to grow the business and opportunities for WSB.
- They will provide project management, oversight and administration on a variety of Federal, State, County and City construction projects and contracts, along with being involved in the proposal development process, staff scheduling and management.
- The candidate will perform both in the office and in the field on contract administration duties including plan development, interpretation, budget management, schedule management, record keeping, change negotiations, quality and project documentation.
- This will include contact with clients, residents, contractors, public agencies and private owners. Candidate must be able to read and understand contracts, plans, special provisions and documents as related to roadway and bridge construction and have a functional understanding and ability to learn contract administration and project management software.
- The candidate should be knowledgeable on State & Federal Contract Administration processes and procedures.
- You will be part of WSB’s Construction and Design Build Services Group with our Contract Administration team helping manage and deliver successful projects while performing field visits, verify compliance with the plans and specifications, prepare pay estimates, and produce project documentation for private, municipal, county, MnDOT and federal projects.
- The position will also provide the opportunity to work on a variety of project delivery methods including Design Build, CMGC, ID/IQ and conventional Bid/Build projects. This position would exist within our Construction and Design Build Group and provide you an opportunity to continue to build your career and work in an enjoyable and challenging work environment.
What You Will Bring: The successful candidate will have:
- Either a Bachelor’s degree in Civil Engineering or related program from an accredited institution and be licensed in the State of Minnesota or be able to obtain licensure within 6 months; or a Bachelor's degree in Construction Management with four years of related experience; or 10+ years of experience working on and managing highway, bridge and related projects.
- A valid driver's license and a clean driving record are also required.
- Our preferred candidate will have ten or more years of experience with knowledge of material properties, MnDOT specifications and contract administration practices, and prior design/build experience.
- Our preferred candidate will also have experience with project management, client management, staff management and be willing to travel as needed.
Who We Are: WSB is a design and consulting firm specializing in engineering, community planning, environmental, and construction services. We provide solutions for the places, spaces and systems that support our lives. We offer services in more than 30 complementary areas across the nation.
WSB does not accept resumes from third parties.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, marital status, pregnancy, genetic information, or other legally protected status.