Les meilleures perspectives d'emploi en gestion de projet
Formulaire de candidature
Votre candidature a été envoyée
Et votre compte a été créé
Sr Project Manager
Manassas, Virginia, United States | WORLD WIDE PROFESSIONAL SOLUTIONS
Postulez en utilisant le formulaire ci-dessous ou créez un compte pour accélérer le processus de candidature futur. Déjà enregistré ?
Sr Project Manager
Sr Project Manager
501 jours | Manassas, Virginia, United States | WORLD WIDE PROFESSIONAL SOLUTIONS
Date de début :septembre 08
Appliquer avant :octobre 09 2020
Industrie : Construction,
Type :Temps plein
Description du poste
WWPS is a project solutions organization committed to implementing lean constructions, collaborative contracting, and execution approaches to enable breakthroughs in performance.
WWPS is seeking a Senior Project Manager to join our growing team in Manassas, VA working as an owner representative on a large-scale microelectronics green field construction project. The successful candidate will have extensive construction Project Management experience related to large capital construction projects in the Semiconductor Industry. The successful candidate must possess solid leadership, technical, organizational, communication skills, and proven ability to work in a fast-paced dynamic environment. The candidates work history must represent increased levels of responsibility on a progressive basis throughout their career.
· Work directly with the Owner to ensure that their program needs are met.
· Manage project team including trade partners in order to meet requirements and deliverables keeping the values of safety and quality in mind.
- Review pricing for designed scope and change orders with design and trade partners to ensure scope is adequately covered.
- Monitor financial status (through various metrics) of the project on a regular basis for the project team.
· Lead and pursue continuous improvement initiatives and actions to aid in achieving project objectives.
- Collaborate with team and other interested parties to ensure project schedules are established and maintained and are in alignment with Owner expectations.
- Responsible for ensuring overall project success.
o Drive Health & Safety Stewardship Management throughout the project team.
o Coordinate and Drive Owner initiatives throughout the project team.
Project Resource Management
o Monitor and manage resourcing staffing plans for all project stake holders to ensure they are within the project budget thresholds.
o Resource Performance Reviews for WWPS onsite staff related to the project.
· Drive Development and Implementation of Benchmarking Capabilities in collaboration with owner.
· Final review and approval for Project Deliverables and Reporting defined by the owner.
· Collaborate with owner to manage overall project risk and communication throughout project team.
· Responsible for working with the owner to provide decision making information for project Change Management
· Arranges and Facilitates Program Level Audits to ensure Accuracy and Consistency of safety, scope, schedule and budget.
· Responsible for working with Owner and GC/CM to resolve program issues.
· Collaborates with Owners and GC/CM to develop, maintain and execute to the project schedule and budget.
· Overall Responsibility for Continuous Improvement of System Implementation
· Facilitate regularly recurring Program Communication Meetings in coordination with Owner and GC/CM.
· Deliver, maintain and manage standard and consistent full suite of Project Key Performance Indicators related to Safety, Cost Estimating, Cost Engineering, Planning & Scheduling and Risk Management Delivery.
- 10 - 15 years minimum of project management experience (Owner/GC/CM/Sub-Contractor)
- Knowledge of CPM scheduling in the construction environment
- Strong interpersonal skills
· Semiconductor experience strongly preferred
- Extensive knowledge of job cost accounting
- Experience with project estimating and negotiations of project changes
- Ability to interpret construction contracts, plans and specifications
- Expert level Microsoft Excel skills
- Depending on project type project manager may lead WWPS project staff assigned to their project (i.e. project engineers, construction coordinators, etc.) in addition to subcontractors.
- BA in Project/Construction Management
WWPS offers excellent benefits including medical, dental, vision, life, STD, LTD, and an IRA company match retirement plan.
Send cover letter and resume