Les meilleures perspectives d'emploi en gestion de projet
Formulaire de candidature
Votre candidature a été envoyée
Et votre compte a été créé
Albany, New York, United States | WORLD WIDE PROFESSIONAL SOLUTIONS
Postulez en utilisant le formulaire ci-dessous ou créez un compte pour accélérer le processus de candidature futur. Déjà enregistré ?
285 jours | Albany, New York, United States | WORLD WIDE PROFESSIONAL SOLUTIONS
Date de début :septembre 08
Appliquer avant :octobre 09 2020
Industrie : Construction,
Type :Temps plein
Description du poste
WWPS is a project solutions organization committed to implementing lean constructions, collaborative contracting, and execution approaches to enable breakthroughs in performance.
We are seeking an experienced Project Manager with framing experience for Albany, NY. Must be a local candidate as there is no per diem, The successful candidates will have Construction Management experience. Candidate must be self-motivated, technical skilled, highly organized, clearly communicate and have a proven ability to work in a fast-paced dynamic environment. Candidates work history must represents increased levels of responsibility on a progressive basis throughout career.
Simultaneously for multiple projects perform the following tasks:
- Manage all aspects of projects including, but not limited to: attending weekly job meetings, project site visits, engage in problem and dispute resolution, issuing purchase orders and coordinate deliveries, monitor field production. Review, update and approve project costs.
- Compile, submit and track Submittals, Shop Drawings, Change Orders, Assisting client owner and PM
- Maintain excellent relationships with Clients
- Day trips to Utica area 1-2 times per week
The minimum requirements are:
- Knowledge of Commercial Construction Practices including Light Gauge Metal Framing, Drywall and Taping
- Three years minimum experience in Project Management of commercial drywall construction projects valued at $3M+ each desirable.
- Excellent computer skills, including use of iPad and proficient with Outlook, Windows, Excel, Word, ect
- Ability to read and correctly interpret drawings and details
- Excellent communication skills, both written and spoken
- Revit & CAD helpful
- Ability & Desire to estimate projects is a plus, successful candidate will be expected to estimate projects as the position allows.
WWPS offers excellent benefits including medical, dental, vision, life, STD, LTD, and an IRA company match retirement plan.
Send cover letter and resume