Les meilleures perspectives d'emploi en gestion de projet
Senior Program Manager, Growth Solutions
Technologie de l'information
Ordinateur et Logiciels
Date de début :février 18
Appliquer avant :mars 22 2021
Industrie : Technologie de l'information, Ordinateur et Logiciels,
Description du poste
The Senior Program Manager is responsible for executing prioritized strategies and initiatives. This individual ensures that Workiva's efforts are prioritized to address our stakeholders’ needs and that this prioritization is communicated effectively within Workiva. The Senior Program Manager leads, manages, and drives multiple cross-departmental programs, as well as measures and communicates program strategic goals and objectives through metrics.
- Accountable for operational excellence including program reviews, feasibility, cost-benefit analysis, prioritization, initiation, and execution based on prioritized strategy and initiatives
- Specialize in leading teams through the formulation and execution of program plans
- Owns program and delivery management responsibility for multiple strategies and initiatives
- Develops processes and tools that encourage continuous performance improvements
- Provides program and relationship management
- Develops business and operational processes that improve efficiency and meet stakeholder needs
- Manages all aspects of program execution to satisfy requirements and ensure profitability
- Plans, monitors and manages prototypes to avoid specification shortfalls, budget overruns, scheduling errors and situations that may require emergency management
- Works with stakeholders to determine the success of each program and subsequently plans for implementation of successful programs and discontinuing unsuccessful ones
- Networks with stakeholders to build cross-functional relationships to further build, define and execute strategies and initiatives
- Provides transparency into program success with metrics regularly communicated to Executive Leadership
- Establishes strong relationships and partnerships internally
What You'll Need
- Undergraduate Degree or equivalent combination of education and experience in a related field.
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Strong understanding of the product development life-cycle
- An entrepreneurial spirit
- Solid understanding of development, testing and integration methodologies
- Personal effectiveness/credibility
- Ability to manage multiple programs at once
- Strong problem solving and analysis skills
- Solid financial management skills
- Initiative to start projects with little or no information and drive to see the projects to fruition
- Teamwork oriented and can thrive working alongside many different perspectives to get things done
- Understanding of the implementation partner model within a SaaS organization
- Comfortable working in a dynamic, continuously evolving environment with the ability to prioritize accordingly
- Effective negotiator and creative problem solver who can build consensus and drive results in partnership with stakeholders from individual contributors to executive leadership
- Can lead through influence, partnering with globally distributed, cross-functional teams to achieve a shared goal
- Highest level of integrity and management of confidential information
- 7 years of program management experience
- PgMP or PMP certification preferred
- Strong business background, with significant client interface experience and exposure to business development
- Prior experience managing large scale, global initiatives
- Proven experience designing and leading strategic planning at a high-growth, enterprise tech company
- Up to 15%
Working Conditions & Physical Requirements
- Reliable internet access for any period of time working remotely, not in a Workiva office
How You'll Be Rewarded
- Base Pay Range in Colorado: $134,000 - $181,000
- A discretionary bonus typically paid annually
- Restricted Stock Units granted at time of hire
The base pay range represents the low and high end of the hiring range for this job. Actual pay will vary and may be above or below the range based on various factors including but not limited to relevant skills, experience, and capabilities.
Where You’ll Work
Our values drive how we work and who we hire. You will see these values ingrained in how we support our customers, work with team members, build our products and in the work environment we’ve created.
- Customer Success: Always delight our customers.
- Trust: Rely on each other.
- Integrity: Do the right thing, every time.
- Collaboration: Share resources and work together.
- Innovation: Keep creating solutions and finding better ways.
- Inclusion: Support a diverse community where we all belong.
- Accountability: Be responsible for your success and failure.
We believe our people are our greatest asset, and our unique culture gives employees the opportunity to make an impact everyday. We give our employees the freedom and resources they need—backed by our culture of collaboration and diverse thought—to continue innovating and breaking new ground. We hire talented people with a wide range of skills and experiences who are eager to tackle some of today’s most challenging problems.
At Workiva, You’ll Enjoy
- Fantastic Benefits: With coverage starting day one, choose from competitive health, dental, and vision plans on the largest physician networks available.
- Casual Dress: Workiva has a casual work environment, most people wear jeans to the office.
- Involvement: Ability to participate in Employee Resource Groups, (Women in Tech, Women in Sales, Ethnic Diversity, Veterans, Rainbow (LGBTQ), Remote Employees, Caregiving) Volunteering, Company wide celebrations, and more
- Work-life Balance: We have competitive PTO, VTO and Parental Leave. We encourage employees to spend time enjoying life outside of work.
Workiva is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. We believe that great minds think differently. We value diversity of backgrounds, beliefs, and interests, and we recognize diversity as an important source of intellectual thought, varied perspective, and innovation. Employment decisions are made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other protected characteristic.
Workiva is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with disabilities. To request assistance with the application process, please email email@example.com .