Les meilleures perspectives d'emploi en gestion de projet
Onboarding Project Manager
Technologie de l'information
Ordinateur et Logiciels
Date de début :mars 21
Appliquer avant :avril 21 2021
Industrie : Technologie de l'information, Ordinateur et Logiciels, Services Financiers,
Type :Temps plein
Niveau d'ancienneté : 1-2 ans
Description du poste
The Onboarding Project Manager is responsible for managing the successful onboarding of Workiva customers. The role of the Onboarding Project Manager is to manage the onboarding process and ensure the customer sees value as soon as possible. He/she is responsible for onboarding new customers at Workiva by working closely with Customer Success Managers, Client Onboarding Associates, Solution Architects, and Sales Representatives. The Onboarding Project Manager is the main point of contact throughout the onboarding phase and is the leader of onboarding efforts from beginning to completion.
- Manages the implementation process of onboarding customers to Wdesk
- Acts as the point person by communicating and coordinating all onboarding activities with customer and providing direction to the internal implementation team
- Develops the project plan for each implementation
- Determines key performance indicators while maintaining schedule and scope
- Responsible for executing project plans on time and consulting with stakeholders and providing direction to the implementation team when timelines change
- Collaborates with internal teams to schedule deliverables and ensure project success
- Identifies project gaps and makes recommendations to improve the onboarding process
- Determines and manages program risks effectively
- Answers customer questions and guides them to a successful implementation of Wdesk
- Communicates strategic milestones to customers and internal stakeholders
- Communicates potential delays and estimated delivery dates to all stakeholders
- Oversees schedule, budget, timeline, and project scope to ensure goal attainment
- Consults with stakeholders when project execution does not all within the budget, timeline, or scope to ensure the project stays within budget, on time, and within scope
- Consults with cross-functional teams to ensure all are aligned
- Responsible for the project from inception to completion
What You'll Need
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to set priorities, meet deadlines, and manage multiple projects in a fast-paced, changing environment
- Technical capacity - strong attention to detail
- Ability to work independently and make decisions with minimal supervision
- Time management
- Ability to collect and analyze data
- Management of Software/SaaS Implementation strongly preferred
- 3+ years of Project Management experience within a large, complex organization
- An associate or bachelor’s degree in a related field preferred
- Up to 25% travel
Working Conditions & Physical Requirements
- Position requires Up to 25% travel to meet with project teams, customers, and stakeholders, as well as last minute travel requests
- Reliable internet access for any period of time working remotely, not in a Workiva office.
How You’ll Be Rewarded
- Base Pay Range in Colorado: $75,000 - $100,000
- A discretionary bonus typically paid annually
- Restricted Stock Units granted at time of hire
The base pay range represents the low and high end of the hiring range for this job. Actual pay will vary and may be above or below the range based on various factors including but not limited to relevant skills, experience, and capabilities.
Where You’ll Work
Our values drive how we work and who we hire. You will see these values ingrained in how we support our customers, work with team members, build our products and in the work environment we’ve created.
- Customer Success: Always delight our customers.
- Trust: Rely on each other.
- Integrity: Do the right thing, every time.
- Collaboration: Share resources and work together.
- Innovation: Keep creating solutions and finding better ways.
- Inclusion: Support a diverse community where we all belong.
- Accountability: Be responsible for your success and failure.
We believe our people are our greatest asset, and our unique culture gives employees the opportunity to make an impact everyday. We give our employees the freedom and resources they need—backed by our culture of collaboration and diverse thought—to continue innovating and breaking new ground. We hire talented people with a wide range of skills and experiences who are eager to tackle some of today’s most challenging problems.
At Workiva, You’ll Enjoy
- Fantastic Benefits: With coverage starting day one, choose from competitive health, dental, and vision plans on the largest physician networks available.
- Casual Dress: Workiva has a casual work environment, most people wear jeans to the office.
- Involvement: Ability to participate in Employee Resource Groups, (Women in Tech, Women in Sales, Ethnic Diversity, Veterans, Rainbow (LGBTQ), Remote Employees, Caregiving) Volunteering, Company wide celebrations, and more
- Work-life Balance: We have competitive PTO, VTO and Parental Leave. We encourage employees to spend time enjoying life outside of work.
Learn more: https://www.workiva.com/careers/benefits
Workiva is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. We believe that great minds think differently. We value diversity of backgrounds, beliefs, and interests, and we recognize diversity as an important source of intellectual thought, varied perspective, and innovation. Employment decisions are made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other protected characteristic.
Workiva is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with disabilities.