Les meilleures perspectives d'emploi en gestion de projet
Pétrole et Énergie
Date de début :juin 04
Appliquer avant :juillet 04 2021
Industrie : Pétrole et Énergie, Ingénérie Civile,
Type :Temps plein
Description du poste
Wood Programs (WPI) is seeking a Project Manager responsible for all on-site activities to ensure all contract deliverables through the project management support team are met. This includes all required staffing and resources are maintained, work activities are scheduled through the USDA NCAUR work control system, all reporting requirements are delivered on time and that any interruptions of utility service is properly coordinated with the customer. The functional role of the contract is to provide Operations and Maintenance (O&M) and Support services at USDA National Center for Agricultural Utilization and Research (NCAUR). The Project Manager is responsible for developing and executing an annual budget for the project. The estimated budget is approximately $3M per year and consists of budget-controlled acquisition requirements, in addition, to core contract services. The role requires knowledge and experience of firm fixed price contract delivery as well as knowledge of time and material acquisitions through a structured ordering process. The Project Manager or designee will be responsible to be continuously on-site to manage work requests, and other requests or orders during normal duty hours.
- Bid Proposal - This postion posting is based on future award of the project. Please apply to be considered.
- Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Ensures federal, state, local and corporate policy, and regulatory compliance.
- Enforce safety standards to achieve a safety culture where no accidents occur.
- Ensures that all work performed on behalf of the company is compliant and meets the highest quality.
- Develops and maintains relationships and partnerships with customers, stakeholders, peers, partners, and direct reports.
- Evaluates schedules to deconflict work assignments when there are task and resource conflicts.
- Prepares reports documenting operations and maintenance performance.
- Responsible for the cost, schedule, and technical performance for all site personal and sub-contractors including responding to urgent and emergency situations.
- Ensures that managers properly manage their sub-contractors to ensure they perform work in accordance with the subcontract.
- Must read and completely understand the contract and be able to make decisions that ensure contract compliance.
- Use CMMS to track work requirements.
- Attend client meetings to discuss that status of ongoing and future work.
- Project Manager Experience. The Project Manager should have previous experience of delivering similar anticipated programs in terms of overall value and deliverable areas to the anticipated contract award. The ideal candidate should have at least 10 years, project or program management experience and knowledge of the following areas:
2.1 Managing multiple government task orders IDIQ or TM
2.2 Managing through others, defined government small business programs or formal sub-
contractors in the O & M technical area.
2.3 Knowledge and demonstrable experience of IDIQ work services.
2.4 Knowledge of utility service provision on large and dispersed multi building sites.
2.5 Experience of reviewing and approving maintenance plans and schedules.
2.6 Reviewing and preparing reports and technical assessments.
2.7 Experience working with DOL Wage determination and Davis Bacon Decision.
Wood is a global leader in engineering and consultancy across energy and the built environment, helping to unlock solutions to some of the world’s most critical challenges. We provide consulting, projects and operations solutions in more than 60 countries, employing around 45,000 people. www.woodplc.com
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognises the value of a diverse workforce. All suitably qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment on the basis of objective criteria and without regard to the following (which is a non-exhaustive list): race, colour, age, religion, gender, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or other characteristics in accordance with the relevant governing laws.