Les meilleures perspectives d'emploi en gestion de projet
WOB - Program Manager
Dotation et Recrutement
Organisme à But Non Lucratif
Conseil en Management
Date de début :mai 25
Appliquer avant :juin 25 2021
Industrie : Dotation et Recrutement, Organisme à But Non Lucratif, Conseil en Management,
Niveau d'ancienneté : 1-2 ans
Description du poste
Are you looking for an opportunity to join a team that makes a real difference? Do you want to be part of a collaborative team that protects and strengthens communities and businesses? If you are looking for all these opportunities and more, then Witt O'Brien's is the right fit for you.
Witt O'Brien's is helping states implement a wide range of programs including:
- Emergency Rental Assistance Program
- Complex community development or housing projects
- FEMA-funded Public Assistance
- HUD-funded Community Development Block Grant (CDBG-CV)
- Launch and manage State Program Management Office (PMO)
In support of these programs, we are seeking a Program Manager to lead the design and implementation of large-scale programs at the state level. The Program Manager will oversee and direct all aspects of complex and multifaceted projects concurrently. The successful candidate will be a mission-driven executive whose primary focus will be to help state, local, and tribal governments navigating the impact of the COVID-19 outbreak including for example, vaccine distribution and coordination to emergency housing assistance.
- Reports to: Sr Managing Director, Government Solutions
- Location: Remote
- Position Type: Temporary FT / Regular FT
- Pay: Salary
- FLSA Status: Exempt
- Compensation: Commensurate with experience
- Travel: As needed
Essential Job Functions
- Lead the organization's support in managing large scale programs and multiple projects with state, local, and tribal governments as part of COVID-19 relief efforts and CARES Act funded programs in collaboration with other stakeholders, and with support from WOB's subject matter experts.
- Plan, direct, and evaluate all program activities to ensure operational objectives of program or project rollout are effectively met.
- Monitor activities and operations to ensure compliance with all WOB duties and obligations under WOB's agreement with State or Local governments - accountable for the results of the program.
- Cultivate a strong, collaborative working relationship with the WOB and other stakeholders.
- Ensure transparency and communicate regularly with stakeholders in all key program management areas, including local government leaders, Federal officials as well as other community stakeholders.
- Inform stakeholders of progress and challenges related to achieving the program objectives.
- Act as the internal leader of WOB's program team which may comprise of hundreds to thousands of staff and multiple subcontractors, in collaboration with WOB's executive team and support functions.
- Manage, mentor, and review the performance of staff, as appropriate.
- Oversee the effective utilization of the organization's finances, assets and human capital.
- Work with State or Local officials to provide regular updates.
- Develop and maintain close professional working relationships with elected officials at the state and local level to ensure program efforts happen as quickly and efficiently as well as effectively as possible.
- Assure WOB's programs, products, and services are consistently presented to convey a strong, positive image to relevant stakeholders.
- Serve as the "face" and "voice" of the program as appropriate to media outlets.
Minimum Job Requirements
- Bachelor's Degree.
- 15 years of experience working in one or more of the following areas: large scale vaccine distribution, public/private partnerships, large scale recovery efforts, large scale program management, revitalization, resiliency, etc.
- Experience and exposure to recovery aid programs through FEMA, HUD, USAID, or Army Corps of Engineers or commensurate agencies at the state level working on disaster recovery related programs and managing complex operations with a diversity of stakeholders.
- Capable of serving as the public face and "owner" - principal spokesperson serving multiple stakeholders from local government leadership and federal officials to homeowners, etc.
- Proven experience balancing mission execution with protection of the principal organization's political, economic and legal interests.
- Able to convey a dedication to the mission of the organization and project self-assurance and unshakable confidence.
- A proven leader who motivates and inspires trust, confidence in others and knows how to manage talent and complex programs and projects.
- Experience managing consultants, staff and advising and influencing related organization and community leaders.
- High attention to details and ability to communicate complicated concepts through written and verbal methods to all levels of internal and external clients.
- Demonstrated skills in creative problem-solving and working through adversity.
- A history of developing and executing outreach/communication strategies.
- A history of successful access, engagement, partnering and alliance building with a broad range of constituencies as a partner organization.
- Able to develop systems of accountability for achieving results as well as continually improving and raising performance expectations.
- Able to monitor external factors while managing internal strategy to focus on priorities and executing changes when necessary.
- An inclusive collaborative leader and talent developer who builds coalitions and gets the most out of diverse teams through inclusive leadership and connecting with people.
- Honest and transparent, impeccable personal character with high integrity.
- A strong academic record and distinguished professional record.
- Broad business acumen and acute political sensitivity.
Preferred Job Requirements
- Degree in a related field.
- Advanced degree such as a JD or MBA.
- PMP certification.
- Experience working with the private sector and real-world implementation knowledge.
Job Description Disclaimer
This position description incorporates the core responsibilities of the job. It recognizes that other related duties not specifically mentioned might also be performed, and that not all responsibilities may be carried out depending on operational needs.
Commitment to Diversity
- Witt O'Brien's is always looking for the most qualified and experienced professionals with a passion for public safety, emergency management, homeland security, disaster response, and continuity of operations.
- We are an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veteran/Disabled
With you when it counts.