Les meilleures perspectives d'emploi en gestion de projet
Formulaire de candidature
Votre candidature a été envoyée
Et votre compte a été créé
Project Manager I/II Service Delivery RR
Richmond, Virginia, United States | Windstream
Postulez en utilisant le formulaire ci-dessous ou créez un compte pour accélérer le processus de candidature futur. Déjà enregistré ?
Project Manager I/II Service Delivery RR
Date de début :septembre 06
Appliquer avant :octobre 06 2021
Industrie : Télécommunication,
Type :Temps plein
Niveau d'ancienneté :
Description du poste
What You'll Do
- Plans and manages projects for installation by ensuring a clean scope of work; facilitating the definition of project goals and deliverables; developing realistic project approach and timeline; assigning appropriate resources; and communication and coordination of project activities and status.
- Contributes to project knowledge and process by participating in project scope review; ensuring order information is complete and accurate; assisting in gathering technical information to provision flawless orders; leading investigation and resolution of project issues, conflicts, and escalations; determining process changes to deliver quality installations; and collaborating with business units to track orders to ensure efficient order flow.
- Follows Service Delivery standard project management methodology by serving as the project lead; collaborating with project team members and implementing project management best practices tools and techniques; ensuring projects are managed through the project phases; ensuring standard documents are current and stored appropriately; engaging and aligning required project team members and resources; ensuring project scope and status are reported accurately in tracking tools; and ensuring customer orders are tagged, tracked, and communication protocols are followed.
- Identifies, documents, tracks, and mitigates project processes by reviewing project documentation and solution; understanding and discussing customer requirements and constraints; assessing the steps to provision customer orders; addressing project actions, issues, and potential risks; developing project plan and approach with team members; and researching process development gaps.
- Establishes expectations for project communication and coordination by setting project guidelines and roles of each team member; facilitating team meetings; serving as the main point of contact to internal and external project teams; maintaining multiple customer orders simultaneously; informing the team of project status changes; aligning key business units for consensus decision making procedures; resolving and/or escalating project issues in a timely fashion; and balancing stakeholder interests while respecting team member input and opinions.
- Support Sales Organization in acquiring new and repeat business by participating in pre-sale calls to discuss the implementation process and assisting with RFP responses; engaging in projects quickly; learning and understanding customer’s business and concerns; collaborating with business units, agents, and customers; and establishing project expectations and managing projects to successful conclusions.
Windstream Holdings, Inc. is a leading provider of advanced network communications and technology solutions for consumers, small businesses, enterprise organizations and carrier partners across the U.S
Qualifications - External
Minimum Requirements:College degree and 3-5 years professional level experience with 1+ years supervisory experience for roles with supervision; or 7+ years professional level related experience with 1+ years supervisory experience for roles with supervision; or an equivalent combination of education and professional level related experience required.
Windstream is an equal opportunity employer. At Windstream, we celebrate the authenticity and uniqueness of our people and their ideas. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, genetic information, protected veteran status, current military status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, creed, citizenship status, or any other status protected by law, and to give full consideration to qualified disabled individuals and protected veterans. The diverse voices of our employees fuel our innovation and our inclusive culture. Employment at Windstream is subject to post offer, pre-employment drug testing.