Les meilleures perspectives d'emploi en gestion de projet
Marketing Project Manager
Technologie de l'information
Date de début :mars 21
Appliquer avant :avril 22 2021
Industrie : Technologie de l'information, Divertissement,
Type :Temps plein
Description du poste
Break into the exciting new industry of sports betting! Work with the best, learn from the best, and contribute your talents and insights. Reporting to the Vice President of Marketing Investment, the Marketing Project Manager will manage and coordinate marketing readiness around new state launches and marketing tentpoles. This role will be a lynchpin of marketing processes and successful state launches and will work across marketing teams. A successful candidate will have a strong project management background and familiarity with key marketing areas (media & digital marketing, creative, field marketing, public relations, etc.).
What You Will Be Doing
- Develop and maintain marketing project plans and timelines for new state launches and key marketing milestone events (Superbowl, March Madness, etc.)
- Coordinate with marketing functions and key business stakeholders to ensure the marketing deliverables for new state launches are met on time and, where applicable, on budget.
- Recognize and share project risks; manage & mediate projects issues; develop solutions with confidence
- Effectively communicate expectations to internal teams and vendors to facilitate the efficient flow of associated work throughout the organization
- Provide clear and compelling project status updates to key stakeholders
- Own launch-related deliverables: facilitate licensing and registration of marketing vendors, etc.
- Responsible and responsive: stay on top of their own and others’ deliverables
- Lead regular check-ins and weekly meetings with key stakeholders to understand key project dependencies
- Represent marketing in weekly internal state readiness calls
What You Will Need
- Expertise in independently managing large projects with multiple workstreams; work on project launches a plus
- Experience with and understanding of marketing teams and processes
- Experience building processes and an eye for continual improvement
- Excellent project documentation skills; strong experience with project management tools (SharePoint, Confluence or similar)
- Self-starter with ability to prioritize work based on business and team objectives
- Great communicator with a collaborative, proactive approach to building successful relationships within all levels and disciplines both internal and external to the organization.
- Results driven and highly accountable
- Highly organized and detail-oriented
- Unfazed by tight deadlines and able to navigate competing demands
- Energized a by fast-moving industry and organization
- Enjoys the world of sports
William Hill provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, national origin, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, pregnancy, veteran or military status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, civil union/domestic partnership status, familial status, domestic violence victim status, or any other legally recognized protected basis under federal, state or local laws. William Hill complies with applicable federal, state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.