Les meilleures perspectives d'emploi en gestion de projet
Technical Program Manager
Ordinateur et Logiciels
Date de début :mars 30
Appliquer avant :mai 01 2021
Industrie : Construction, Ordinateur et Logiciels, Internet,
Type :Temps plein
Niveau d'ancienneté : 3-5 ans
Description du poste
WeWork’s Business Systems team is looking for a Senior Technical Project Manager to play a key role in facilitating financial project implementations, to transform the way the Finance organization derives value from applications, business intelligence, analysis and automation. You will join the team responsible for building and delivering solutions on our financial platforms and applications
- Oversee the planning, preparation, and execution of all project related activities.
- Build strong relationships with global stakeholders by facilitating conversations, influencing decision-making, and driving alignment.
- Collaborate with internal team and external stakeholders on project request intake and prioritization.
- Define clear roles, responsibilities, and objectives for individuals for each project.
- Anticipate issues and propose solutions, manage dependencies and cross-functional issues, and identify the need to develop or improve tools / processes.
- Ensure teams are running effectively and efficiently in support of operational goals and objectives.
- Lead strategic planning efforts for short/long-term roadmaps based on anticipated changes to the business based on need, strategy, workload, resources, timing, and budget.
- Communicate proactively with partners and domain stakeholders in other parts of the company
- Drive cross-functional collaboration with Accounting, Shared Services, Tax, Treasury, Technology, etc. to ensure successful and quality delivery projects through full lifecycle.
- Ensure teams across Technology and/or business functions are coordinated and communicating well
- Experience working with financial SaaS products such as Workday Financials
- Thorough knowledge of project management techniques (SDLC, Agile), concepts, and tools (JIRA, Monday, Coda, or similar).
- Excellent communication skills, with the ability to tailor format and style to match the situation whether in person, emails, documents, or presentation
- Ability to facilitate resources from multiple business areas to drive decisions and promote change.
- Strategic operational and technical management skills. Ability to “translate” or bridge technical concepts to non-technical decision-makers.
- Business Process Mapping, Business Problem Analysis, and Requirements Definition
- Experience with systems integrations and data migrations.
- Ability to influence across all levels of the organization and to partner effectively with cross-functional teams.
WeWork is the platform for creators, providing hundreds of thousands of members around the world with space, community, and services that enable them to do what they love and create their life’s work. Our mission is to create a world where people work to make a life, not just a living, and our own team members are central to that goal.
Our mission doesn’t end with the small businesses and entrepreneurs that call us home. We believe in empowering our team to create their own life’s work. We move fast and we challenge each other, but we look after each other and care about our culture, which makes working here extremely rewarding. There’s a lot of work left for us to do, and we couldn’t do it without a single member of our team.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity in our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
WeWork will not cover the cost of relocation for this position. Should your application be successful, you would be responsible for your own relocation expenses