Les meilleures perspectives d'emploi en gestion de projet
Scrum Master 2
Date de début :août 09
Appliquer avant :septembre 09 2021
Industrie : Services Financiers,
Type :Temps plein
Niveau d'ancienneté :
Description du poste
Important Note: During the application process, ensure your contact information (email and phone number) is up to date and upload your current resume when submitting your application for consideration. To participate in some selection activities you will need to respond to an invitation. The invitation can be sent by both email and text message. In order to receive text message invitations, your profile must include a mobile phone number designated as “Personal Cell” or “Cellular” in the contact information of your application.
At Wells Fargo, we are looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. We are seeking candidates who embrace diversity, equity and inclusion in a workplace where everyone feels valued and inspired.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Technology sets IT strategy; enhances the design, development, and operations of our systems; optimizes the Wells Fargo infrastructure; provides information security; and enables Wells Fargo global customers to have 24 hours a day, 7 days a week banking access through in-branch, online, ATMs, and other channels.
Our mission is to deliver stable, secure, scalable, and innovative services at speeds that delight and satisfy our customers and unleash the skills potential of our employees.
Wells Fargo Wealth Investment Management Technology (WIMT’s) mission is to deliver secure, reliable, and scalable technology solutions to our Wealth & Investment Management partners and clients through innovative designs, anchored to enterprise shared services and standards. WIM is one of the nation's leading provider of investment services, administering client assets, including deposits and loans. To support this business line, WIMT manages more than several hundred applications across team members based in the U.S and India.
Being a WIMT team member means growth and opportunity. Team members are challenged to implement IT strategy; enhance the design, development, and operations of our systems; drive and leverage an optimized Wells Fargo infrastructure footprint; prioritize risk and regulatory compliance, provide information security; to enable the smooth servicing of Wells Fargo Wealth Investment Management customers.
Wealth and Investment Management Technology is seeking a Scrum Master 2 to lead several Scrum Teams in moving from Waterfall to Agile methodologies.
- Responsible for facilitating the scrum process on scrum teams with cross-functional impacts that involve moderately complex project, non-project, or maintenance work.
- Guides the scrum team(s) and organization to follow generally accepted Agile/Scrum practices and daily activities to actively promote prioritization, team readiness, and commitment for each Sprint.
- Uses empirical data to help the team(s) assess their Scrum Maturity, optimize scrum team velocity to organizational KPIs, and identify improvement opportunities to achieve higher levels of team performance.
- Proactively addresses systemic impediments to team agility and guides the team(s) on methods to escalate when needed to prevent challenges from becoming blockers.
- Coaches scrum team(s) to deliver capabilities using agile practices while also following the Software Development Lifecycle, business process mapping, and various release processes as appropriate to ensure all risk, security, and development requirements are met.
- Partners with discipline managers to convey their concerns to scrum teams about governance policies and adherence to corporate standards.
- Partners with Product Owner(s) to ensure continuous refinement of backlog, which may include stories from multiple projects. Completion of some work may depend on non-agile work teams.
- Drives Scrum adoption across all levels in the organization. Facilitates and is accountable for owning the Scrum Agile ceremonies for the scrum team(s).
- Partners with Product owners, Program or Project Managers to communicate delivery of work product from the scrum team and escalates key risks and issues impeding scrum team effectiveness.
- Identifies skills and competencies of scrum team members and makes adjustments accordingly to promote development and highly effective teams.
- 4+ years of practical Agile experience (e.g. Product Owner, Business Analyst, Developer on a scrum team, Project Manager, or Business System Consultant working directly with scrum teams)
- 1+ year of experience as a practicing Scrum Master
- Ability to negotiate, influence, and collaborate to build successful relationships
- Knowledge and understanding of banking or financial services industry
- Experience using the team collaboration software Confluence
- 5+ years business experience in a matrixed management environment (e.g. product development, project management, implementation)
- Agile Scrum (CSM), SAFE certifications or other advanced Agile certifications
- Knowledge of servant leadership, facilitation, situational awareness, conflict resolution, continual improvement, empowerment, and increasing transparency
- JIRA experience
Other Desired Qualifications
- One or more of these certifications: Certified SAFe Advanced Scrum Master (SASM), Certified SAFe Release Train Engineer (RTE), Certified SAFe Agilist (SA), PMI-Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP), Certified Scrum Professional Product Owner (CSP-PO), Certified Scrum Professional (CSP-SM)
- Knowledge of widely successful Agile techniques: User Stories, ATDD, TDD, Continuous Integration, Continuous Testing, Pairing, Automated Testing, Agile Games
- Knowledge and understanding of Agile operational metrics such as: Velocity, Predictability, Sprint burn-downs, and etc.
- Experience moving teams and organizations from Waterfall to Agile methodologies and Agile Transformations
- Strong communication skills and ability to articulate complex material to a diverse audience
- Experience supporting a technology team
NC-Charlotte: 1525 W Wt Harris Blvd - Charlotte, NC
NC-Charlotte: 401 S Tryon St - Charlotte, NC
VA-Glen Allen: 4340 Innslake Dr - Glen Allen, VA
MO-Saint Louis: 1 N Jefferson Ave - Saint Louis, MO
MN-Minneapolis: 550 South 4th St - Minneapolis, MN
All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.
Visit https://www.wellsfargo.com/about/careers/benefits for benefits information.