Les meilleures perspectives d'emploi en gestion de projet
Agile Coach 1
Bancaire et Finance
Date de début :juillet 20
Appliquer avant :août 20 2021
Industrie : Bancaire et Finance,
Type :Temps partiel
Niveau d'ancienneté :
Description du poste
Important Note: During the application process, ensure your contact information (email and phone number) is up to date and upload your current resume when submitting your application for consideration. To participate in some selection activities you will need to respond to an invitation. The invitation can be sent by both email and text message. In order to receive text message invitations, your profile must include a mobile phone number designated as “Personal Cell” or “Cellular” in the contact information of your application.
At Wells Fargo, we are looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. We are seeking candidates who embrace diversity, equity and inclusion in a workplace where everyone feels valued and inspired.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Technology sets IT strategy; enhances the design, development, and operations of our systems; optimizes the Wells Fargo infrastructure; provides information security; and enables Wells Fargo global customers to have 24 hours a day, 7 days a week banking access through in-branch, online, ATMs, and other channels.
Our mission is to deliver stable, secure, scalable, and innovative services at speeds that delight and satisfy our customers and unleash the skills potential of our employees.
We are seeking experienced and savvy Agile Coaches to help us mature and scale agile practices throughout Wells Fargo. The Agile Coach will draw upon deep technical, business, and transformation skills to facilitate strong partnerships between business and technology organizations and team members. The successful candidate will actively coach Scrum and Kanban teams, partner with Managers and product stakeholders, and help us continually improve and evolve our organization so as to deliver great products and services. You will guide team members at all levels, to adopt new ways of thinking, and adapt the way they work. This role will require collaboration across a complex matrixed organization.
Responsible for coaching agile teams so that they steadily mature in terms of both technical capabilities and agile practices. From initial team formation through sustainment, you will guide and educate the team on agile principles and practices in workshop settings, one on one, and in the moment. You will provide mentorship to Scrum Masters and Product Owners to help them become confident and self-sufficient in their roles and capable of sustaining the team long after you have moved on. Demonstrates a willingness to listen and explore challenges with teams whether high-performing or storming. Educate and guide teams on the usage of Jira as well as on the predominant DevOps tools and practices; including TDD/ATDD, Automated Build and Test, Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery. Facilitates communication/collaboration within and between teams to help align objectives to deliver products and services. Educate and Coach’s teams, managers, and stakeholders in understanding Wells Fargo Agile guidelines, metrics and reporting.
What this looks like…
- Coach and support business teams in establishing a product vision and preparing the backlog
- Mentor product teams in implementing agile practices such as Scrum and Kanban
- Conduct workshops with new and existing teams on foundational and advanced agile topics.
- Help the organization in moving towards cross-functional Feature Teams.
- Educate and guide development teams on evolving their DevOps and Test Automation practices.
- Guide stakeholders through the execution of agile efforts while satisfying regulatory and risk requirements.
- Introduce Lean concepts to teams and incorporate Lean Thinking into continuous improvement.
- Collaborate and contribute to enterprise agile communities to support the evolution of agile tools, techniques.
- Assist teams with configuring and managing their work using Jira and Confluence
- Ask open and thoughtful questions, that’s invites the team to solve impediments while guided by your experience.
- Guide transformational change with managers, programs, and team levels, in a large matrixed organization, helping them see broader perspectives, and shift mindset to adopt new skills associated with self-governing teams.
- Enable teams in tracking and monitoring of metrics and reporting to facilitate inspect and adapt.
- Utilize maturity assessments to continually evolve coaching goals.
- Develop well-articulated written and oral communications content (e.g., emails, presentation materials, etc.,)
- 5+ years of Agile experience on an Agile team (i.e. Product Owner, Scrum Master)
- 4+ years of leadership experience
- 2+ years of JIRA experience
- 3 + years of experience as a scrum master
- 2+ years of SAFe (Scaled Agile Framework) experience
- Agile Certification
- Ability to drive and lead organizational change in a dynamic environment
- 4+ years of financial services experience
- Experience moving teams and organizations from Waterfall to Agile methodologies and Agile Transformations
- Experience with Agile Scrum (Daily Standup, Sprint Planning and Sprint Retrospective meetings) and Kanban
Other Desired Qualifications
- 5+ years’ experience in software delivery as a developer, business analyst or quality analyst
- Possess one or more Industry recognized certifications.
- DevOps Coaching and CI/CD Tool experience
- Change Management and or Organizational Design
- Large Scale Scrum (LeSS) Experience
IA-West Des Moines: 7001 Westown Pkwy - West Des Moines, IA
MN-Minneapolis: 255 2nd Ave S - Minneapolis, MN
NY-New York: 100 Park Ave - New York, NY
AZ-Chandler: 2800 S Price Rd - Chandler, AZ
PA-Philadelphia: 101 N Independence Mall E - Philadelphia, PA
MA-Boston: 125 High Street - Boston, MA
IL-Chicago: 10 S Wacker Drive - Chicago, IL
TX-DAL-Downtown Dallas: 1445 Ross Ave - Dallas, TX
NC-Raleigh: 1100 Corporate Center Dr - Raleigh, NC
MO-Saint Louis: 1 N Jefferson Ave - Saint Louis, MO
CA-SF-Financial District: 333 Market St - San Francisco, CA
NC-Charlotte: 401 S Tryon St - Charlotte, NC
All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.
Visit https://www.wellsfargo.com/about/careers/benefits for benefits information.