Les meilleures perspectives d'emploi en gestion de projet
Date de début :juin 09
Appliquer avant :juillet 09 2021
Type :Temps plein
Description du poste
About the Company:
Water Lilies Food, LLC is a private equity-backed manufacturer and distributor of premium Asian-inspired food. Established for 25 years, the company moved in 2020 to a new state-of-the-art facility in Bay Shore, NY (Suffolk County Long Island) and is experiencing rapid growth. We are developing and supplying product for some of the leading retailers, wholesalers, and branded Asian-appetizer businesses. Our Vision is to be the preferred supplying partner of premium Asian-inspired food. We achieve this by living up to our Mission to deliver our products and services with attention to detail, a continuous improvement mindset, agility, and authenticity. Our culture is highly collaborative with a high degree of trust and empowerment plus a ‘can-do’ attitude to humbly get better every day.
The Project Manager will be responsible for managing the full life cycle of projects related to commercialization of food product. This is a new role, so it is a unique opportunity for an ambitious self-starter to build out, prioritize and organize many project plans and timelines as we continue to grow rapidly. At Water Lilies Food we are a collaborative and non-hierarchical organization, so this role will be given a great deal of ownership and empowerment, as well as the necessary support required to succeed. The role will report to the Director of Commercialization and will also serve as a strong business partner to all departmental teams, from executive to operations. This opportunity will appeal to a hands-on and agile professional who would want to contribute to this culture with a growth mindset.
• Apply project management tools and skills to ensure the on-time launch and flawless execution of complex projects from conception to completion (i.e. new product development, change management).
• Build and manage the project schedule, defining the critical path, tracking activities to ensure functional team members are meeting agreed upon deadlines, generating, and communicating status reports, and escalating critical issues.
• Coordinate and facilitate project meetings including kick-off meetings, project team meetings, risk assessments, lessons learned, post launch reviews and additional meetings as required.
• Provide transparency and communication on project status and risks to cross functional team members.
• Support the development and implementation of software tools.
• Perform other duties and assist with projects as assigned and required by management.
Requirements / Competencies:
• Bachelor’s degree and/or PMP (Project Management Professional) Certification preferred
• At least 5 years’ experience in project management role, experience in the food category a plus
• Experience with Microsoft Office
• Experience in working with Project Management software
• Ability to work in a fast-paced, creative environment
• Excellent analytical, communication, and problem-solving skills
• Strong interpersonal skills, agile, hands-on, and proactive individual, able to motivate him/herself and others.
This role requires physical mobility of the employee as they will need to enter various parts of the factory. The employee will occasionally move within the office to access office machinery, file cabinets, and collaborate with colleagues. Consistent use of office equipment, such equipment may include but not limited to computers, phones, printers, and copiers. The employee will be required to frequently communicate with both internal staff members as well as external parties or customers and must be able to convey accurate information. This position may require repositioning of or movement of equipment weighing up to 50 pounds. This job description reflects management’s assignment of essential functions, it does not exclude or restrict the tasks that may be assigned. This job description is subject to change based on company needs as expressed by management.
Water Lilies Food, LLC. is a rapidly growing and innovative food manufacturer. We are seeking individuals who are career-minded and open to new challenges.