Les meilleures perspectives d'emploi en gestion de projet
Date de début :août 22
Appliquer avant :septembre 22 2021
Industrie : Marketing,
Type :Temps plein
Niveau d'ancienneté : 3-5 ans
Description du poste
Voltage is hiring a Project Manager!
Located in the vivacious River Market district of Kansas City, Voltage is a rapidly growing digital agency with an emphasis on website creative, development, and digital marketing. Our work spans across diverse industries, with clients in both B2B and B2C markets.
Voltage offers a full suite of Fortune 500 benefits, including robust health insurance plans with a company contribution and options for vision, dental, and life insurance, as well as PTO, volunteer hours, professional development funds, parental leave, availability to work from home, and a 401(k) with company match.
Our growing team and expanding client base make this an exciting time to join Voltage. With a team-first, family-like environment, Voltage offers a great professional growth opportunity for creative and marketing careers.
Voltage is looking for a Project Manager who’s “been around the block” a time or two who can take our current processes to the next level. This role is vital within the agency – bridging the creative and development teams and working with our digital marketing leads to create a seamless experience for our clients. Aside from strong project management, he/she/they will also facilitate conversation with clients to gather and organize creative requests, feedback, and other information across campaigns.
This individual will provide administrative support by estimating hours for projects, building project schedules, coordinating teams to ensure timely project kickoffs and delivery, and ensuring that all stakeholders receive, review, and approve project deliverables.
We are accepting applications for mid-level and senior project managers – salary will be determined based on experience.
The PM will report to agency ownership, oversee the Project Coordinator and hold accountability for simultaneously managing projects across clients. He/she/they will need to be both relational and confident while running client, new business, and internal meetings. Additionally, he/she/they will be responsible for evaluating, recommending, and implementing new and current internal tools and processes.
We’re looking for a PM who’s team-oriented and skilled in coordinating, scheduling, taking and distributing notes, and following up and following through. Timeliness and attention to detail are also key.
Bonus points: Our new PM is upbeat, energized, and most importantly, no stranger to fun. After all, we’re a pretty funky bunch.
- College degree in marketing, advertising, communications, PR, or a business-related field – or equivalent experience
- 2-4 years working in an agency or project management role
- 1-3 years experience managing other PMs
- Top-notch, proven organizational skills, including strong attention to detail and managing multiple projects simultaneously
- Experience using digital workflows/project management software; Teamwork software a plus
- Strong listening and superior relationship-building skills
- Professional written and oral communication with clients
- Ability to create performance reports and conduct meetings with clients
- Scope management, reporting, performance, and accountability for on-time and on-budget delivery
- Conducting collaborative estimates for new projects
- High intellectual curiosity, drive, determination, self-confidence, and persuasion skills
- Proficiency with G Suite (Google Apps for Business)
- Experience with WordPress, Google Analytics, and other digital marketing tools also a plus
*Applicant communications will come via PrismHR Hiring’s recruiting software. If you do not receive confirmation after applying, please check your junk/spam folder.*
*Beware of scams! Our initial contacts will come through PrismHR. Do not give personal information to other sources speaking on our behalf.*