Les meilleures perspectives d'emploi en gestion de projet
Formulaire de candidature
Votre candidature a été envoyée
Et votre compte a été créé
Operations Project Manager
Los Angeles, California, United States | VIVE ORGANIC
Postulez en utilisant le formulaire ci-dessous ou créez un compte pour accélérer le processus de candidature futur. Déjà enregistré ?
Operations Project Manager
Operations Project Manager
400 jours | Los Angeles, California, United States | VIVE ORGANIC
Date de début :mai 19
Appliquer avant :juin 19 2020
Type :Temps plein
Description du poste
Vive Organic is on a mission to bring a new form of health and wellness to people around the world! Using Earth’s most powerful roots, herbs, flowers and leaves, we’ve embarked on a journey to concentrate this power into convenient, raw, organic and non-gmo 2oz Wellness Shots. Through working with a team of doctors, we’ve been able to select ingredients that work together in harmony to meet specific, health-forward functions.
Our Project Manager will be responsible for working with the cross-functional team within Vive Organic to own and drive commercialization and cross functional projects. Reporting to our COO, this high-impact role will ensure Vive Organic continues to deliver amazing product experience for our consumers, hit the timeline requirements of our retailers, and meet our internal cost and quality metrics as we continue to rapidly expand our business.
The Project Manager is a strong team player with a bias for action and creative problem solving, always thinking about contingencies and keeping options in your back pocket for those just-in-case situations. The team relies on you to keep tabs on everything going on and you never fail to deliver the goods; you have a keen attention for detail that helps keep people organized and on task. You excel at distilling complex issues into Cliffs Notes summaries for all levels of the organization and use your great communication skills to forge strong relationships with our external partners. You are a calming presence, an organized thinker, and demonstrate grace under pressure with ease.
- Participate in a tight cross-functional project team that is tackling all aspects of new product development, ranging from opportunity definition, business plan, scope, requirements and execution.
- Primary point to lead development and commercialization of products - ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, on-budget and on-strategy, managing R&D partners where needed.
- Create project plans that seamlessly integrate workstreams between Operations, Finance, Marketing and Sales processes and functions and lead a weekly routine to inform, drive progress and facilitate decision making among a core cross-functional team.
- Collaborate with the Vive team to fine tune a stage gate process for the development of Vive Innovation, and provide strong project management oversight to guide the execution of each stage.
- Conduct ad hoc financial/scenario analysis to support product launches
- Co-lead Stage Gate presentations alongside Brand team to facilitate go-forward decisions on product development and launch milestones among Vive Leadership Team.
- Manage product changes by guiding decision making on project scope (hard versus soft conversions, budget allocation for obsoletes, transition window and communication plan to retailers), creating project schedules and liaising with Operations to ensure a seamless transition
- Interface with both internal and external partners; remove barriers by pre-emptively identifying and mitigating project risks
- Develop and publish project status reports to the company; identify key and meaningful changes
- Manage BOM setup process for product launches alongside Supply Chain Manager
- Identify, lead and execute cost savings initiatives in support of financial projections
- Maintain an effective project portfolio tracking system, with visibility to management and key stakeholders
- Work with project stakeholders to create project-related documents containing scope, goals, deliverables, required resources, schedule, and prioritization
- Coordinate authoring of all technical documentation, ensure required documents are completed and provide documentation assistance to Operations team as required
- Provide thought leadership on process improvements: build upon the existing product launch process to ensure it is scalable and identify opportunities to ensure swift and accurate execution of project plans
Required / Preferred Experience:
- 3-5 years of prior experience in project management at a CPG company
- Proven experience leading and managing project teams in a highly collaborative and fast-paced business environment
- Dynamic problem solver - comfortable challenging assumptions and offering solutions with incomplete information
- Transparent, open communicator - great listener who can read between the lines
- Ability to balance competing interests and ensure all objectives across multiple projects are met in a timely manner
- Highly organized, detail oriented and self-motivated
Competitive Base + Bonus + Benefits + Equity awarded to the right candidate. Along with the ability to work with a passionate team backed by industry leading advisors in the Natural Food Industry.
**Please send your resume and cover letter, with further info on why you’d like to join the Vive team!