Les meilleures perspectives d'emploi en gestion de projet
Formulaire de candidature
Votre candidature a été envoyée
Et votre compte a été créé
Project Manager Construction
San Antonio, Texas, United States | Visionworks of America
Postulez en utilisant le formulaire ci-dessous ou créez un compte pour accélérer le processus de candidature futur. Déjà enregistré ?
Project Manager Construction
Date de début :juillet 06
Appliquer avant :août 06 2021
Industrie : Santé, Services Financiers,
Type :Temps plein
Niveau d'ancienneté : 1-2 ans
Description du poste
Deliver new and relocated stores, remodels and other special projects assigned in compliance with current standards of time, cost, quality and customer satisfaction.
- Participate in all team meetings providing updates on own activities; assist the team in coordinating activities.
- Participate in all departmental/other organizational meetings to coordinate with others and stay abreast of results.
- Always be prepared to communicate clearly, concisely and accurately with internal and external team members.
- Be fully familiar with the design/construction standards; review/reline all projects plans to ensure conformance.
- Provide a constructability review during the design phase of each project to identify obstacles before construction begins to reduce or prevent errors, delays and cost overruns.Offer cost saving alternatives.
- Study site surveys and lease exhibits; ensure detailed scopes of work are included in all plans and GC contracts.
- Deliver stores in accordance with the agreed upon schedules for start, finish and other “tracker” milestones.
- Analyze bids and recommend a general contractor within one week of receiving of bids.
- Search for and qualify new GC’s that fit within the Visionworks building program expectations, maintain registry.
- Ensure timely completion of pre-con activities (bidding/permitting/landlord approval/leasing/purchase orders, etc.).
- Ensure timely completion of construction activities (mobilization, material deliveries, inspections, approvals, etc.).
- Inform VP immediately of any incidents or developments that may threaten a project schedule.
- Post and share construction progress photos at least weekly with the VP and construction team.
- Take aggressive and proactive steps to reduce or eliminate change orders (goal is zero change orders).
- Deliver zero punch (100% complete including all items supplies by the construction and other departments) and certificate of occupancy prior to end of last week of construction; or remain on site until competed.
- Travel to each project for key milestones; space acceptance, MEP rough in, truck 1/fixturing, punch list, etc.
- Work with Construction Accounting Associate to maintain accurate records of construction costs.
- Follow up with GC for timely final payment; follow lease guidelines and secure tenant allowance.
- Follow up on warranty items after construction throughout the warranty period.
- Oversee large maintenance projects as assigned.
- Preferred Bachelor's degree in architecture and engineering or related field or equivalent combination or experience and education
Experience & Background
- Five (5) plus years of experience in retail construction or closely related field, full comprehension of construction documents, details and method essential, architectural background helpful.
- Professional written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills
- Bilingual (Spanish) helpful, but not required
- General mathematical skills to include basic adding, subtracting, multiplication and division
- Ability to think logically in following procedures and instructions
Essential Responsibilities Related To Physical Demands/Work Environment
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an associate to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions. While performing the duties of this job,the associate is required to sit, stand, use hands and fingers to handle, feel, pick or pinch, and talk or hear most of the time. The associate is occasionally required to stand, walk, and reach with hands and arms. The associate must frequently lift and/or move up to 20 pounds. The noise level in this location is moderate (use of computers, printers and machines).
Amount of Time
1/3 to 2/3
Use hands to finger, handle, or feel, pick or pinch
Reach with Hands and Arms
Climb or balance
Stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl
Talk or hear
Close Vision (clear vision at 20” or less)
Essential Responsibilities Related To Behavioral Characteristics
- Strong organization skills and the ability to execute detail task and process.
- Ability to interact with others and influence the actions of others
- Works in fast paced environment with interruptions and deadlines
- Ability to work onsite and participate in interactive onsite meetings on a regular and predictable basis
- Ability to initiate immediate interaction, coordination and collaboration with team members, clients, customers etc.
HIPAA & Security Requirements
All Associates must comply with the Health Insurance Portability Accountability Act of 1996 (HIPAA) as it pertains to disclosures of protected health information (PHI) as described in the Notice of Privacy Practices and HIPAA Privacy Policies and Procedures. As a component of job roles and responsibilities, Associates may have access to covered information, cardholder data or other confidential customer information which must be protected at all times.As a result, Associates must explicitly adhere to all data security guidelines established within the Company’s Privacy & Security Training Program.
Visionary Properties, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer, committed to the hiring, advancement and fair treatment of individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender, national origin, ethnicity, disability or veteran status, or any other protected status designated by federal, state or local law.
The specific statements shown in each section of this description are not intended to be all-inclusive. They represent typical elements and criteria considered necessary to perform the job successfully.As required by changing business needs, complete additional essential responsibilities as identified and assigned.