Les meilleures perspectives d'emploi en gestion de projet
RALIANCE Project Manager
Date de début :mai 01
Appliquer avant :juin 01 2021
Type :Temps plein
Description du poste
About the Role
We are seeking an innovative, creative, analytical, and strategic person, who is passionate about our mission of ending sexual violence in one generation and can navigate the intersections of corporate culture and needs with the expertise of a complex nonprofit collaborative. The ideal candidate enjoys solving complex problems, works effectively with cross-functional teams, can work independently with minimal supervision or direction, and thrives in a fast-paced setting that is constantly evolving.
The Project Manager will be responsible for implementing assessment, policy review, trainings, and accreditation with businesses, organizations and agencies including supporting the execution of business development transactions for corporate enterprises. They will network with business and corporate leaders, support the development of training and consultation services to companies and organizations; and promote RALIANCE
through social media, blogs and podcasts. The Project Manager will be responsible for formulating, organizing and monitoring inter-connected projects and continue development of materials and resources, and to strengthen the use of resources by sport and other industries.
We are looking for an experienced Project Manager to organize, coordinate, implement and evaluate RALIANCE projects. The Project Manager must excel at technological support using RALIANCE’s web sites, email groups, teleconference, web conference, database, e-mail and other systems in order to implement services to constituency groups. This position requires project management skills, excellent interpersonal and communication skills to
provide training and on-site technical consulting to RALIANCE’s constituents, as well as attending statewide and national meetings. This is a full-time position based in Los Angeles, California.
The Project Manager will be supervised by RALIANCE’s partner agency leadership, (namely, ValorUS Chief Executive Officer and Deputy Director. RALIANCE’s key partner agencies include (ValorUS, National Sexual Violence Resource Center/Pennsylvania Coalition Against Rape and National Alliance to End Sexual Violence.)
What You’ll Do
The primary project relates to implementing services for companies and organizations in the private sector, as well as for influencers in the sport and other industries. to play a role in preventing sexual violence. Key activities include:
• Develop and implement day-to-day project activities related to prevention for RALIANCE.
• Maintain regular communication with project partners.
• Oversee program development, coordination, evaluation, and budget.
• Develop and submit regular funder-required reports as required.
• Coordinate and/or facilitate trainings, designing, implementing and coordinating events and conferences.
• Monitor, coordinate, and manage project activities performed by contractors.
The Project Manager will work with RALIANCE clients and key partners, potential partners or stakeholders to build relationships with a goal of creating partnerships to advance goal of preventing sexual violence and represent RALIANCE in order to establish a national presence and advance its national presence. Key activities include:
• Represent RALIANCE and promote our services by attending and presenting at business or trade conferences, meetings, and networking events; contributing written materials to trade or association publications and working with journalists covering issues of safety, diversity and inclusion.
• Cultivate strong relationships on behalf of RALIANCE with leaders, especially in major metro areas.
• Advocate on behalf of RALIANCE with corporate enterprises and other external stakeholders, including in-person travel and meetings, and via the media where appropriate.
• Attend events, and serve as brand ambassador for RALIANCE with business leaders in corporate sectors.
The Project Manager will have several responsibilities to ensure the effective administrative function of RALIANCE. Key activities include:
• Develop content for blogs, podcasts and articles to promote RALIANCE activities.
• Support and prepare documents related to business development including, but not limited to, contract templates, assessment tools, competitive landscape, third-party presentations, and new opportunities.
• Prepare quarterly and annual reports and presentations to assess and communicate progress made in partnership development and related activities and deliverables.
• Participate in national meetings, conferences, trainings and events. Make public presentations in areas of expertise.
• Help plan and implement RALIANCE events.
• Participate in staff meetings, in-service trainings, other meetings as required, and perform other duties as assigned.