Les meilleures perspectives d'emploi en gestion de projet
Manager, Program Testing
Technologie de l'information
Date de début :avril 01
Appliquer avant :mai 01 2021
Industrie : Technologie de l'information, Services Financiers,
Type :Temps plein
Description du poste
Purpose of Job
We are currently seeking a talented Manager, Program Testing for the San Antonio Home Office II/III.
Manages a team responsible for executing test scenarios and documenting findings in support the User Acceptance Testing (UAT) program for USAA's business systems. Motivates staff toward the attainment of departmental goals and develops employees through regular coaching and feedback that leads to improved results. In addition, the Manager ensures compliance with all prescribed internal policies and all applicable regulatory requirements.
USAA knows what it means to serve. We facilitate the financial security of millions of U.S. military members and their families. This singular mission requires a dedication to innovative thinking at every level.
USAA Careers – World Class Benefits (31 seconds)
- Identify and manage existing and emerging risks that stem from business activities and the job role.
- Ensure risks associated with business activities are effectively identified, measured, monitored, and controlled.
- Follow written risk and compliance policies and procedures for business activities.
- Oversees and monitors a team of software testers and their progress on day-to-day execution of systems testing. Provides feedback to test cases to ensure the desired outcome meets the expectations of both end-users and compliance.
- Responsible for ensuring the identification and tracking of testing issues to implement corrective action plans that validate remediation efforts.
- Accountable for understanding of key regulatory implications to processes and ensures test plans are designed to meet requirements of business.
- Proactively identifies opportunities to improve operational effectiveness.
- Designs and implements operating procedures that provide improved member service and enhanced internal efficiencies
- Ensures appropriate availability of resources are available for production validation testing when new code is released to production environment and offers support to testing efforts as needed.
- Manage multiple projects and provide solutions for testers and development teams by applying best practices.
- Translates complex business challenges, makes business solution proposals, and communicates the recommendations to Senior Management.
- Stays abreast of testing best practices to ensure high quality software is delivered to members.
- Develops employees and provides coaching and feedback to facilitate professional development.
- Manages employee performance, assesses training requirements, evaluates individual training needs, and promotes the development of effective team relationships.
- Bachelor's Degree OR 4 additional years of related experience beyond the minimum required may be substituted in lieu of a Degree.
- 6 years experience in systems development, quality assurance or software testing within a financial services organization.
- 2 years of direct team lead, supervisory or management experience required.
- 2 years of recent experience with Banking products and services.
- Strong knowledge of Testing methodologies within Agile or Waterfall Projects.
- Proven ability to read and comprehend test cases and scripts.
- Strong communication and management or coaching skills with proven ability to write testing procedures and standards.
- Strong knowledge of Software Testing Lifecycle, Project Testing Lifecycle and Test Management Tools.
- Strong knowledge and application of U.S. banking laws and regulations.
When you apply for this position, you will be required to answer some initial questions. This will take approximately 5 minutes. Once you begin the questions you will not be able to finish them at a later time and you will not be able to change your responses.
- Perform, document and communicate quality reviews of employee's work.
- Serves as escalation for employee.
- Recent knowledge of Banking products and services.
- Recent knowledge of U.S. Banking laws and regulations.
USAA has an effective process for assessing market data and establishing ranges to ensure we remain competitive. You are paid within the salary range based on your experience and market position. The salary range for this position is: $88,200.00 - $158,900.00* ( this does not include geographic differential it may be applied based on your work location)
Employees may be eligible for pay incentives based on overall corporate and individual performance or at the discretion of the USAA Board of Directors.
- Geographical Differential: Geographic pay differential is additional pay provided to eligible employees working in locations where market pay levels are above the national average.
Shift premium will be addressed on an individual-basis for applicable roles that are consistently scheduled for non-core hours.
At USAA our employees enjoy best-in-class benefits to support their physical, financial, and emotional wellness. These benefits include comprehensive medical, dental and vision plans, 401(k), pension, life insurance, parental benefits, adoption assistance, paid time off program with paid holidays plus 16 paid volunteer hours, and various wellness programs. Additionally, our career path planning and continuing education assists employees with their professional goals.
Please click on the link below for more details.
USAA Total Rewards
Relocation assistance is not available for this position.
The above description reflects the details considered necessary to describe the principal functions of the job and should not be construed as a detailed description of all the work requirements that may be performed in the job.
For Internal Candidates
Must complete 12 months in current position (from date of hire or date of placement) or must have manager’s approval prior to posting.