Les meilleures perspectives d'emploi en gestion de projet
Agile Coach Senior - Can be 100% Remote
Technologie de l'information
Date de début :mai 29
Appliquer avant :juin 29 2021
Industrie : Technologie de l'information, Services Financiers,
Type :Temps plein
Description du poste
Purpose of Job
We are looking for several Agile Coach Seniors for our San Antonio office or it can be 100% Remote environment. This is for our Bank Transformation group.
Coaches and mentors agile delivery roles at the team and program levels including Scrum Masters, Product Owners, team members, Release Train Engineers, Product Managers, Architect stakeholders and managers/directors to apply agile principles, practices and frameworks in order to deliver compliant high value business capabilities. Serves as a subject matter expert on fundamental agile practices in Scrum and Kanban, dev ops and applications of principles as needed. Begins to cultivate a specialty field of coaching (portfolio, delivery, business, dev ops, etc.) Embraces servant leadership and displays behaviors that come with the key mindset shifts associated with being agile and the culture shift at USAA. Identifies opportunities for continuous operational and/or team improvements.
USAA knows what it means to serve. We facilitate the financial security of millions of U.S. military members and their families. This singular mission requires a dedication to innovative thinking at every level.
We embrace a robust veteran workforce and encourage veterans and veteran spouses to apply.
USAA Careers – World Class Benefits (31 seconds)
- Identifies and manages existing and emerging risks that stem from business activities and the job role.
- Ensures risks associated with business activities are effectively identified, measured, monitored, and controlled.
- Follows written risk and compliance policies and procedures for business activities.
- Delivers hands-on coaching to individuals, teams, and/or programs in all aspects of Scrum and Kanban, including but not limited to daily routines, self-organization, collaboration, iterative development, managing flow and limiting work in progress (WIP).
- Drives continuous improvement to create higher performing programs and teams, including guiding and influencing the use of key metrics and diagnostics for improvement and decision making.
- Leads in the creation and delivery of Agile training for business and IT resources in alignment with USAA standards and procedures.
- Advances best practices in Scrum, Kanban and Scaled Agile Framework.
- Develops and maintains stakeholder relationships supporting agile product development.
- Remains informed about corporate policies and procedures, practices, industry trends and best practices concerning Agile.
- Works with individuals, teams, and programs to discover their needs, while ensuring alignment with the organizational strategy.
- Trains and mentors Agile Coach candidates.
- Works within the Agile communities of practice to improve processes and engagements.
- Bachelor's degree OR 4 additional years of related experience beyond the minimum required may be substituted in lieu of a degree.
- 6 years of experience performing in multiple Agile roles, to include 4 years of experience as an Agile Coach or working in a similar role in a lean or scrum environment.
- Strong business acumen and advanced knowledge of the software development lifecycle and methodologies.
- Advanced understanding of Agile risk management practices and Lean-Agile methodologies, practices, and tools (i.e. Jira/Rally).
- Demonstrated ability to influence change at the leadership level and team level.
- Previous experience in Product Ownership, as a Scrum Master or with the agile methodology, enabling enterprise-wide Agile transformation.
- Prior experience working with Financial Institutions, Financial Services, or other regulated industries.
- Prior experience as an Enterprise Agile Coach focused on coaching a Bank Team.
USAA has an effective process for assessing market data and establishing ranges to ensure we remain competitive. You are paid within the salary range based on your experience and market position. The salary range for this position is: $88,200 - $158,900 *(this does not include geographical differential, it may be applied based on your work location)
Employees may be eligible for pay incentives based on overall corporate and individual performance or at the discretion of the USAA Board of Directors.
- Geographical Differential: Geographic pay differential is additional pay provided to eligible employees working in locations where market pay levels are above the national average.
Shift premium will be addressed on an individual basis for applicable roles that are consistently scheduled for non-core hours.
At USAA our employees enjoy best-in-class benefits to support their physical, financial, and emotional wellness. These benefits include comprehensive medical, dental and vision plans, 401(k), pension, life insurance, parental benefits, adoption assistance, paid time off program with paid holidays plus 16 paid volunteer hours, and various wellness programs. Additionally, our career path planning and continuing education assists employees with their professional goals.
Please click on the link below for more details.
USAA Total Rewards
Relocation assistance is available for this position.