Les meilleures perspectives d'emploi en gestion de projet
Formulaire de candidature
Votre candidature a été envoyée
Et votre compte a été créé
Senior Project Manager
Waukegan, Illinois, United States | US TECH SOLUTIONS
Postulez en utilisant le formulaire ci-dessous ou créez un compte pour accélérer le processus de candidature futur. Déjà enregistré ?
Senior Project Manager
Technologie de l'information
Senior Project Manager
431 jours | Waukegan, Illinois, United States | US TECH SOLUTIONS
Date de début :août 17
Appliquer avant :septembre 18 2020
Industrie : Technologie de l'information,
Type :Contrat (12 mois)
Description du poste
US Tech Solutions is seeking a “Senior Project Manager” for a 12+ Months contract position with a client in Waukegan, IL
Leads and Managers Mainstream IV DII3 – Service Desk and Site Support
• Strong project management skillset, including proven ability to lead and drive project success.
• Strong collaboration and communication skills given the high degrees of change, project complexity, and potential senior executive interactions.
• Responsibilities will include:
o Work directly with the MSP-assigned integration/transition PM to ensure project progression, raise/mitigate risks, and drive successful and timely completion of the project.
o Assist the existing Senior Project Manager in the MSP Consolidation Service Desk/Site Support project planning and execution
o Assist the existing Senior Project Manager and Project Sponsor in documenting current vs. future state, as well as the new consolidated processes with respect to ***'s Global Service Desk and Site Support (Service Now Incident and Request changes, Knowledge Creation to support the consolidation work, OCM and training work tied to the consolidation, Hypercare needs, Service Desk and Site Support's role in migrations, etc.)
o Responsible for leading weekly status and ad-hoc project-related meetings, e.g. planning and requirements gathering, training, cross-functional sessions, etc.
o Responsible for updating the project status in Clarity PPM on a weekly basis
o Responsible for documenting detailed project execution tasks, assigning resources to those tasks, and following up with resources to drive to completion
o Responsible for coordinating meetings with other cross-functional groups and/or Service Desk/Help Desks where *** Global Service Desk and Legacy Allergan Service Desk have touch points
o Assist Senior Project Manager with documenting project risks, issues, dependencies, assumptions, and constraints
o Escalate any issues and/or roadblocks to the Senior Project Manager and Project Sponsor
• Will work with a matrixed team, and two MSPs (current *** and legacy Allergan). These MSPs will need to be managed as we transition/integrate services.
• Contract to run from candidate’s start date through end of March 2021, with extension available following proven performance.
• Will execute and deliver in line with below expectations.
• Develop, execute, and manage project(s) within the defined scope.
• Lead all aspects of the project lifecycle, working with project sponsors/key stakeholders, team members, and management to oversee all phases of project completion.
• Build and manage project’s work breakdown structure, milestones, risks, issues, and deliverables within the constraints of human and financial resources and changing priorities to ensure the successful completion of the project.
• Ensure transparent reporting of project status, issues, risks, and financials.
• The individual will rely on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
• Performs a variety of tasks.
• May lead and direct the work of others.
• Be able to work under general supervision.
• A certain degree of creativity and latitude is required.
• Initiate and Plan Project: Works with business and IT management to establish and gain consensus on project goals, objectives, financials, and deliverables.
• Project Control: Assess the degree to which changes to scope, issues and risks will affect the project, working with business and IT management and sponsor to gain agreement for resolution. Measure performance to assure the project is progressing as compared to original plan and budget.
• Executing and Closing Project: Develops and executes a work plan obtaining authorized resources to ensure all activities are performed. Leads team in delivering project scope. Gather lessons learned and obtain final project approval from sponsor and stakeholders.
• Project Communication: Communicate project progress by producing project reports to provide timely and accurate project status and decision support information to project teams, business, and IT management. Makes recommendations based on current project status to resolve issues and manage risks.
• Resource and Team Management: Coordinate resources to ensure project needs are addressed and effectively assign tasks and deliverables to team members based upon their abilities. Motivates project team to deliver project outcomes.
• Quality Management: Responsible for compliance with applicable Corporate and functional policies and procedures.
• Decisions: Make decisions that impact project level activities.
About US Tech Solutions:
Your talent, our opportunities - This is the premise behind US Tech Solutions.
You have the skill we have the opportunity. As a team, we work passionately for you to get the right career opportunity across industry verticals and functions. For past sixteen years, leading Global
Companies and Fortune 500 come to us to get the right talent. Whether you want to work as full-time, contractor or part-time, technical or non-technical our talent consultants will connect with the right career opportunity globally.
Connect with our talent team today.
USTECH was founded in 2000 by Manoj Agarwal. Today, we are a global firm offering talent solutions to 150 customers including 20% of Fortune 500 across Financial Services, Healthcare, Life Sciences, Aerospace, Energy, Retail, Telecom, Technology, Manufacturing, and Engineering. We are headquartered in New Jersey with 40 global locations across the USA, Canada, Europe, and India. Deloitte has recognized USTECH as one of the fastest growing private businesses for the past five consecutive years and INC 500 for the past three. We have also been rated “The Top Business in the US" by Diversity Business since 2011. To learn more about how US Tech Solutions visit our website: www.ustechsolutions.com.
“US Tech is an Equal Opportunity Employer" and “US Citizens & all other parties authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply."
Apply now : Interested candidates are requested to send their resume to Sraven Kumar