Les meilleures perspectives d'emploi en gestion de projet
Formulaire de candidature
Votre candidature a été envoyée
Et votre compte a été créé
Senior Project Manager
Milwaukee, Wisconsin, United States | US TECH SOLUTIONS
Postulez en utilisant le formulaire ci-dessous ou créez un compte pour accélérer le processus de candidature futur. Déjà enregistré ?
Senior Project Manager
Senior Project Manager
470 jours | Milwaukee, Wisconsin, United States | US TECH SOLUTIONS
Date de début :août 17
Appliquer avant :septembre 18 2020
Type :Contrat (6 mois)
Description du poste
US Tech Solutions is seeking a “Senior Project Manager” for a 6+Months contract position with a client in Milwaukee, WI
Job Poster: Sabboo Khatoon
We’ve been dedicated to protecting the environment since our invention of the electric thermostat in 1885, which provided a fundamental shift in the energy efficiency of buildings. Now, all over the world, our products and services empower customers and communities to consume less energy and conserve resources.
• Global, innovative, industry leader
• Embraces diversity
• Growth opportunities abound
• Fast paced, evolving company, always learning, always adapting
• Great benefits; including Healthcare related wellness discounts, great 401k match, company funded retirement program, vacation, sick time, floating holidays and national holidays
Guides and mentors their project teams and others in the overall organization in the use of the EPMO and Automation COE delivery methodology, best practices, and tools.
• Provide coaching and mentoring to individual Project Managers in an effort to drive maturity of the overall Automation COE project delivery capability.
• Manage EPMO and Automation COE team members in a matrix organization. S/he will have responsibility for managing contract PM resources
• Directing work/projects, controlling cost/schedule elements, management of resources, communications management, reporting, and change management.
• Supporting fiscal year planning related to programs Delivering programs on schedule, budget, and in accordance to the specification.
• Developing Requests for Proposals (RFP) for external services.
• Initiating, planning, executing and closing all program deliverables as committed.
• Responsible for full life-cycle of programs from initiation to completion.
• Establish, maintain and explain the program methodology, procedures and policies, consistently within the Enterprise PMO rules and guidelines.
• Support the vendor selection and management process (scope, plan and milestone definition, operational issues, deliverable & milestone approval, quality control, etc.). Manage vendor administration (SOW activation, PCRs authorization, invoice approval).
• Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or other related field,.
• 5+ Years Program Management experience in a large multi-unit organization required. Program management experience required.
• 3+ years supervisory experience overseeing large scale projects, global teams, project managers, application leads.
• 2+ years managing projects delivering emerging technology solutions, such as robotic process automation (RPA) on platforms such as Blue Prism, UiPath, or Automation Anywhere.
• Project Management Accreditation (APMP, PMI, Prince 2 or equivalent) -preferred.
• Advanced program management skills in complex IS and business environments, including ability to coordinate multiple teams in various locations and time zones. Deep project management experience managing large-scale, global implementations. Must possess extensive knowledge and expertise in the use of Project Management methodologies and tools.
• Passion for leading teams and implementing change using innovative technologies and approaches
About US Tech Solutions:
Your talent, our opportunities - This is the premise behind US Tech Solutions.
You have the skill we have the opportunity. As a team, we work passionately for you to get the right career opportunity across industry verticals and functions. For past sixteen years, leading Global
Companies and Fortune 500 come to us to get the right talent. Whether you want to work as full-time, contractor or part-time, technical or non-technical our talent consultants will connect with the right career opportunity globally.
Connect with our talent team today.
USTECH was founded in 2000 by Manoj Agarwal. Today, we are a global firm offering talent solutions to 150 customers including 20% of Fortune 500 across Financial Services, Healthcare, Life Sciences, Aerospace, Energy, Retail, Telecom, Technology, Manufacturing, and Engineering. We are headquartered in New Jersey with 40 global locations across the USA, Canada, Europe, and India. Deloitte has recognized USTECH as one of the fastest growing private businesses for the past five consecutive years and INC 500 for the past three. We have also been rated “The Top Business in the US" by Diversity Business since 2011. To learn more about how US Tech Solutions visit our website: www.ustechsolutions.com.
“US Tech is an Equal Opportunity Employer" and “US Citizens & all other parties authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply."
Apply: Interested candidates are requested to send their resume to Sabboo by clicking APPLY.