Les meilleures perspectives d'emploi en gestion de projet
Formulaire de candidature
Votre candidature a été envoyée
Et votre compte a été créé
Lake Forest, Illinois, United States | US TECH SOLUTIONS
Postulez en utilisant le formulaire ci-dessous ou créez un compte pour accélérer le processus de candidature futur. Déjà enregistré ?
Technologie de l'information
309 jours | Lake Forest, Illinois, United States | US TECH SOLUTIONS
Date de début :août 17
Appliquer avant :septembre 18 2020
Industrie : Technologie de l'information,
Description du poste
US Tech Solutions is seeking a “Project Manager” for a Long Term Contract position with a client in Mettawa, IL
Job Poster: Abhinav Pakalapati
• Initiate and Plan Project: Works with business and IT management to establish and gain consensus on project goals, objectives, financials, and deliverables.
• Project Control: Assess the degree to which changes to scope, issues and risks will affect the project, working with business and IT management and sponsor to gain agreement for resolution. Measure performance to assure the project is progressing as compared to original plan and budget.
• Executing and Closing Project: Develops and executes a work plan obtaining authorized resources to ensure all activities are performed. Leads team in delivering project scope. Gather lessons learned and obtain final project approval from sponsor and stakeholders.
• Project Communication: Communicate project progress by producing project reports to provide timely and accurate project status and decision support information to project teams, business, and IT management. Makes recommendations based on current project status to resolve issues and manage risks.
• Resource and Team Management: Coordinate resources to ensure project needs are addressed and effectively assign tasks and deliverables to team members based upon their abilities. Motivates project team to deliver project outcomes.
• Quality Management: Responsible for compliance with applicable Corporate and functional policies and procedures.
• Decisions: Make decisions that impact project level activities.
• 12+ years of project management experience.
• PPM Tool experience a must.
• Individual must be able to work full time; will initially work in a remote setting, with transition to on-site in Lake County, at a date to-be-determined.
• Experience with using Clarity PPM and MS Project.
• Familiarity with Organization Change Management experience/knowledge.
About US Tech Solutions:
Your talent, our opportunities - This is the premise behind US Tech Solutions.
You have the skill we have the opportunity. As a team, we work passionately for you to get the right career opportunity across industry verticals and functions. For past sixteen years, leading Global
Companies and Fortune 500 come to us to get the right talent. Whether you want to work as full-time, contractor or part-time, technical or non-technical our talent consultants will connect with the right career opportunity globally.
Connect with our talent team today.
USTECH was founded in 2000 by Manoj Agarwal. Today, we are a global firm offering talent solutions to 150 customers including 20% of Fortune 500 across Financial Services, Healthcare, Life Sciences, Aerospace, Energy, Retail, Telecom, Technology, Manufacturing, and Engineering. We are headquartered in New Jersey with 40 global locations across the USA, Canada, Europe, and India. Deloitte has recognized USTECH as one of the fastest growing private businesses for the past five consecutive years and INC 500 for the past three. We have also been rated “The Top Business in the US" by Diversity Business since 2011. To learn more about how US Tech Solutions visit our website: www.ustechsolutions.com.
“US Tech is an Equal Opportunity Employer" and “US Citizens & all other parties authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply."
Apply: Interested candidates are requested to send their resume to Abhinav by clicking APPLY button.