Les meilleures perspectives d'emploi en gestion de projet
Formulaire de candidature
Votre candidature a été envoyée
Et votre compte a été créé
Boston, Massachusetts, United States | US Tech Solutions
Postulez en utilisant le formulaire ci-dessous ou créez un compte pour accélérer le processus de candidature futur. Déjà enregistré ?
346 jours | Boston, Massachusetts, United States | US Tech Solutions
Date de début :novembre 12
Appliquer avant :décembre 13 2020
Description du poste
Job Title: Scrum Master
Location: Boston, MA 02210.
Duration: Contract to Hire
This Scrum Master / Project Manager will be responsible for execution of high priority projects within Client AD Solutions Delivery – Institutional Trade Processing (ITP) CMI space (CMI is a common messaging interface to access ITP services, using MQ, HTTPS, SFTP and FIX connection protocols etc.) to support CMI Roadmap for Capacity Improvements and Technology EOL Migrations for 2021.
• Facilitates daily scrum, sprint planning, sprint demo and retrospective meetings
• Demonstrates proficiency in conflict resolution
• Ability to track and remove impediments
• Ability to ensure the correct use of scrum processes
• Ability to shield team from outside distractions and interferences
• Radiates information between squad and stakeholders to ensure alignment
• Assists team or individuals to clarify goals and actions to achieve them
• Proficiency in estimation and planning
• Effective communicator with the ability to maintain a cohesive team
• Knowledge of other agile methodologies and frameworks like Kanban
• Knowledge about Agile techniques like: User Stories, TDD, Continuous Integration, Continuous Testing, Pairing, Automated Testing
• Knowledge about tasks, backlog tracking, burndown metrics, velocity, user stories etc.
• Experience using Jira or similar tool for managing Sprints and User Stories.
Additional PM Responsibilities:
• Define and Review project scope and successfully plan and track execution in collaboration with Product Management, Enterprise Test Engineering (ETE), BADS (Business Aligned Delivery Squads), IT Architecture, and any other impacted stakeholders.
• Ensure tracking of Project financials – forecasts vs. actuals is done at regular cadence for transparency with Business & Technology Management /Leadership.
• Ensure and be compliant with all the relevant Client processes and methodologies for project delivery and audits.
• Understand and translate cross-team dependencies into actionable plans
• Identify and secure resources required to execute the plan and monitor resource utilization by continuously analyzing staffing requirements and resource allocations
• Ensure delivered products meet defined business requirements and are of high quality
• Proactively identify and manage RAID (Risks, Assumptions, Issues, Dependencies) for efficient project execution to meet Business Vision / Product Roadmap and escalate to management appropriately.
• Lead and define the change management process for projects
• Understands how to communicate difficult/sensitive information tactfully.
Education, Training &/or Certification:
• Minimum of 8 years’ experience as a Scrum Master in IT and/or Financial Services
• Bachelor’s degree in a technical discipline preferred; Scrum Master certification
Thanks & Regards,
Durga Shanker Sharma