Les meilleures perspectives d'emploi en gestion de projet
Formulaire de candidature
Votre candidature a été envoyée
Et votre compte a été créé
Waukegan, Illinois, United States | US Tech Solutions
Postulez en utilisant le formulaire ci-dessous ou créez un compte pour accélérer le processus de candidature futur. Déjà enregistré ?
Biotechnologie et Pharmaceutique
249 jours | Waukegan, Illinois, United States | US Tech Solutions
Date de début :octobre 07
Appliquer avant :novembre 08 2020
Industrie : Biotechnologie et Pharmaceutique,
Description du poste
US Tech Solutions is seeking a “Project Manager” for a 15 months contract with a client in Waukegan, IL
Job Poster: Abhinav Pakalapati
• Position will support the BTS Integration Management Office (IMO) at ***, working with the *** Enterprise Program Management Office (ePMO).
• Project Manager will play a role in supporting the overall ***/Allergan Integration Program, consisting of roughly 600 sub-projects during various stages of the 15-month PM engagement.
• Expected contributions and tasks may include:
o Ongoing collaboration with the ePMO
o Working with the ePMO to closely align IMO project practices with business as usual project practices
o Leveraging Clarity PPM (Project Portfolio Management) data to gain insights on both inflight and future Integration projects
o Work with the Metrics team in support of an Integration Program CIO Dashboard
o Creation of Executive presentations as required
o Provide both SharePoint & Microsoft Teams communications & postings in support of the Program
o Work with and among the individual Business Technology Organizations (BTOs) and Enterprise IT functions to create and promote an open & transparent working environment
• This Project Manager will work directly with other Program & Project Managers assigned to the Integration Program who utilize Clarity for their projects. With Clarity being the source of truth for our Integration Program management, the PM will be asked to contribute to the team by:
o Evaluating Program/Project Clarity data, including project health, milestones, and budgets
o Glean overall insights, trends, risks, and highlights from the Clarity data
o Assist in analysis of Clarity data to support Executive presentations
o Consider and identify mitigation strategies to help projects remain on track
• Strong collaboration and communication skills are a must, given the high degrees of business strategic impact, change, project complexity, and Senior Executive interactions that will be required.
Specific Project Manager Responsibilities May Include:
• Initiate and Plan Project: Works with business and IT management to establish and gain consensus on project goals, objectives, financials, and deliverables.
• Project Control: Assess the degree to which changes to scope, issues and risks will affect the project, working with business and IT management and sponsor to gain agreement for resolution. Measure performance to assure the project is progressing as compared to original plan and budget.
• Executing and Closing Project: Develops and executes a work plan obtaining authorized resources to ensure all activities are performed. Leads team in delivering project scope. Gather lessons learned and obtain final project approval from sponsor and stakeholders.
• Project Communication: Communicate project progress by producing project reports to provide timely and accurate project status and decision support information to project teams, business, and IT management. Makes recommendations based on current project status to resolve issues and manage risks.
• Resource and Team Management: Coordinate resources to ensure project needs are addressed and effectively assign tasks and deliverables to team members based upon their abilities. Motivates project team to deliver project outcomes.
• Quality Management: Responsible for compliance with applicable Corporate and functional policies and procedures.
• Decisions: Make decisions that impact project level activities.
• Primary Needs outlined on page 1.
• 4 – 7 years of project management experience required for this grade.
• PPM Tool experience a must. Clarity PPM experience highly recommended, given the focus on Clarity as a tool in this role.
• Individual must be able to work full time; will initially work in a remote setting, with transition to on-site in Lake County (J41), at a date to-be-determined.
• Familiarity with Organization Change Management experience/knowledge.
• Note: No requirement for PMP or Pharma experience for this role.
About US Tech Solutions:
Your talent, our opportunities - This is the premise behind US Tech Solutions.
You have the skill we have the opportunity. As a team, we work passionately for you to get the right career opportunity across industry verticals and functions. For past sixteen years, leading Global
Companies and Fortune 500 come to us to get the right talent. Whether you want to work as full-time, contractor or part-time, technical or non-technical our talent consultants will connect with the right career opportunity globally.
Connect with our talent team today.
USTECH was founded in 2000 by Manoj Agarwal. Today, we are a global firm offering talent solutions to 150 customers including 20% of Fortune 500 across Financial Services, Healthcare, Life Sciences, Aerospace, Energy, Retail, Telecom, Technology, Manufacturing, and Engineering. We are headquartered in New Jersey with 40 global locations across the USA, Canada, Europe, and India. Deloitte has recognized USTECH as one of the fastest growing private businesses for the past five consecutive years and INC 500 for the past three. We have also been rated “The Top Business in the US" by Diversity Business since 2011. To learn more about how US Tech Solutions visit our website: www.ustechsolutions.com.
“US Tech is an Equal Opportunity Employer" and “US Citizens & all other parties authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply."
Apply: Interested candidates are requested to send their resume to Abhinav