Les meilleures perspectives d'emploi en gestion de projet
Formulaire de candidature
Votre candidature a été envoyée
Et votre compte a été créé
Buffalo, New York, United States | US Tech Solutions
Postulez en utilisant le formulaire ci-dessous ou créez un compte pour accélérer le processus de candidature futur. Déjà enregistré ?
Technologie de l'information
368 jours | Buffalo, New York, United States | US Tech Solutions
Date de début :novembre 27
Appliquer avant :décembre 28 2020
Industrie : Technologie de l'information,
Type :Contrat (12 mois)
Description du poste
US Tech Solutions is seeking a “Project Manager” for a 12 month contract position with a client in Buffalo, NY
Job Poster: Sharon Pereira
- The Project Manager role is distinct from the Senior Project Manager role in the scale and importance of the projects they manage and resource pool responsibilities.
- The Project Manager role is distinct from the Associate Project Manager role in their level of experience and independence as a project manager.
- Project Managers manage change through projects which are established to deliver a specific outcome, on time and on budget.
- The projects will typically have a clearly defined output, fixed start and end date with a well-defined development/delivery path.
- Projects may be stand alone or part of a Programme.
- Project Managers are required to take decisions and lead change initiatives and on occasions manage stakeholder and senior management relationships.
- Project governance must be established, including clear sponsorship, tollgates and steering committee.
- The jobholder will not be subject to close supervision, and will be expected to exercise independent initiative and judgement in proactively overcoming obstacles to success, dealing with uncertainty and changing circumstances, such as interdependencies, opportunities or risks. He / She will be expected to adopt an agile and flexible approach to work and an outstanding level of professionalism and conduct.
- The role holder will operate within the usual authority limits for a Project Manager
- Excellent understanding of the project lifecycle
- Excellent understanding of Global Transformation Business Transformation Frameworks and best practice techniques
- Understanding of the purpose, value, culture and fundamentals of Global Transformation
- Understanding of banking and understanding of how change drives benefits for client , its customers and other stakeholders
- Project management skills and experience
- People manager and broad experience in managing teams of different work streams
- Examples of the delivery of on time and on budget projects that achieve business case stated outcomes – a driver with bias towards delivery at pace and controlling project outcomes
- In depth experience of working in a banking environment and change projects
- Stakeholder management experience, especially impactful communication, influencing and running project governance Implementation, change management and benefits realization
- Implementation, change management and benefits realization
Qualifications and Accreditations
- PMP certification or training
- Prince2 – Optional
- Any relevant local banking qualifications such as ACIB (Associate of the Chartered Institute of Bankers) -Optional –
TOP must-have skills:
- Project Management experience, PMI or Black belt, Agile training
- Ability to run meetings, drive solutions and results.
- Very organized and attention to details.
- Preferred 3+ experience in a financial institution, especially someone in compliance/regulatory compliance.
About US Tech Solutions:
Your talent, our opportunities - This is the premise behind US Tech Solutions.You have the skill we have the opportunity. As a team, we work passionately for you to get the right career opportunity across industry verticals and functions. For past sixteen years, leading Global
Companies and Fortune 500 come to us to get the right talent. Whether you want to work as full-time, contractor or part-time, technical or non-technical our talent consultants will connect with the right career opportunity globally.
Connect with our talent team today.
USTECH was founded in 2000 by Manoj Agarwal. Today, we are a global firm offering talent solutions to 150 customers including 20% of Fortune 500 across Financial Services, Healthcare, Life Sciences, Aerospace, Energy, Retail, Telecom, Technology, Manufacturing, and Engineering. We are headquartered in New Jersey with 40 global locations across the USA, Canada, Europe, and India. Deloitte has recognized USTECH as one of the fastest growing private businesses for the past five consecutive years and INC 500 for the past three. We have also been rated “The Top Business in the US" by Diversity Business since 2011. To learn more about how US Tech Solutions visit our website: www.ustechsolutions.com.
“US Tech is an Equal Opportunity Employer" and “US Citizens & all other parties authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply."
Apply: Interested candidates are requested to send their resume to Sharon Pereira by clicking APPLY.