Les meilleures perspectives d'emploi en gestion de projet
Formulaire de candidature
Votre candidature a été envoyée
Et votre compte a été créé
Business Development Project Manager
Iowa City, Iowa, United States | University of Iowa
Postulez en utilisant le formulaire ci-dessous ou créez un compte pour accélérer le processus de candidature futur. Déjà enregistré ?
Business Development Project Manager
Date de début :août 22
Appliquer avant :septembre 22 2021
Industrie : Éducation,
Type :Temps partiel
Niveau d'ancienneté :
Description du poste
University of Iowa Pharmaceuticals (UIP) in the College of Pharmacy is seeking a Business Development Project Manager. This full-time position will report to the Chief Operations Officer (COO).
The responsibility for this position will be to employ basic project management skills to ensure that UI Pharmaceuticals’ project goals and objectives are met within the established requirements. Duties include, but are not limited to, providing business development support through the draftng of quotations, project oversight, customer management, and external marketing efforts. The ideal candidate will be responsible for working with prospective clients to guide them through the project intake process, write quotations, and be responsible for the coordinating the planning,directing and manufacture of clinical, and commercial pharmaceutical and biotechnology products.
Additionally, the candidate will work with UI Pharmaceutical departments to develop, design, and deploy marketing materials that help highlight our capabilities to drive business into UI Pharmaceuticals. Specific duties include handling incoming client requests for information, defining project scopes, executing CDA/NDAs, collecting information required to provide proposals for service, preparing proposals for service, communicating with clients on active projects to facilitate timely project completion, and coordinating provision of deliverables. This position will also play a key role in internal initiatives such as improving business conversion rates, streamlining processes, optimizing throughput, and increasing market awareness.
Advanced project management leadership skills associated with this position will require the ability to work with a range of stakeholders throughout the University of Iowa, staff-level employees, department-level leadership, depatmental administration, division leadership and technical users. It will be the responsibility of the project manager to analyze project requirements, develop implementation strategies and provide guidance and oversight throughout the initiative/project management life cycle, assisting the COO by serving as a change agent for the organization and working effectively in a diverse environment in conjunction with the project leaders and executive sponsors.
- A Bachelor’s degree in a related field such as Business, Business Administration, Pharmaceutical Sciences or a related science (e.g., chemistry or engineering) or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Experience with Food and Drug Administration (FDA), current Good Manufacturing (cGMP), or other regulated environment.
- Project Management experience, implementing and managing multiple medium to large-scale programs/projects.
- Demonstrated ability to work independently with a strong focus on customer service utilizing established PMO Program/Project Management methodology, processes, procedures, tools, and techniques to improve quality measures and metrics.
- Evidence of individually and collaboratively achieving results, providing service excellence, and demonstrating successful project management and implementation in a diverse work environment.
- Proven ability to process information with high levels of accuracy and attention to detail, including grammar and punctuation.
- Ability to lead process improvement activities to make enhancement recommendations and implement workflow and business process changes.
- Strong communication (written and verbal) and organizational skills as demonstrated through the ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing, with all levels of management and project team members.
- Proficient in Project Management tools such as MS Project, MS Word, MS Excel, MS SharePoint, MS Visio, and MS PowerPoint.
- A Master's degree in Business Administration, Business or Management, Pharmaceutics, or a related discipline.
- 2-3 years demonstrated project management experience in pharmaceutical manufacturing or analytical testing.
- Direct or related project management job experience in:
- pharmaceutical formulation development,
- pharmaceutical quality (either assurance or control),
- government regulations in relation to pharmaceuticals,
- or pharmaceutical manufacturing.
- Experience preparing quotations in a contract manufacturing environment.
- Demonstrated ability to engage as individual contributor in successful project management and implementation.
- PMI Project Management Professional (PMP), Master Certificate in Project Management, Public Heath Certification or Informatics Certificate, Prince2, AIPM Certified Practicing Project Manager (CPPM), ITILv3, Lean, Agile and/or Six Sigma certification.
To obtain the full job description including key areas of responsibility, technical competencies, and desirable qualifications, please contact @uiowa.edu.
UIP has advertised a Senior Business Development Manager (requisition #21003980), along with this position. You may apply for one or both positions, however, we are seeking to fill only one opening at either the associate or manager level.
- In order to be considered for an interview, applicants must upload a submission-specific resume and cover letter and mark them as a "Relevant File" to the submission.
Job openings are posted for a minimum of 14 calendar days. This job may be removed from posting and filled any time after the minimum posting period has ended. Successful candidates will be subject to a criminal background and credential check. 5 professional references will be requested at a later step in the recruitment process.
- Classification Title: Project Manager
- Appointment Type: Professional and Scientific
- Schedule: Full-time
- Pay Level: 4B