Les meilleures perspectives d'emploi en gestion de projet
Formulaire de candidature
Votre candidature a été envoyée
Et votre compte a été créé
REMOTE - Program Manager (HOST)
San Antonio, Texas, United States | United Language Group
Postulez en utilisant le formulaire ci-dessous ou créez un compte pour accélérer le processus de candidature futur. Déjà enregistré ?
REMOTE - Program Manager (HOST)
Date de début :juillet 06
Appliquer avant :août 06 2021
Industrie : Éducation,
Type :Temps plein
Niveau d'ancienneté : 1-2 ans
Description du poste
The HOST (Healthcare Outcomes Solutions Team) Program Manager will be engaged in developing new solutions, ranging from client scoping to conceptual workflow planning, mapping requirements, and technology needs to support the day-to-day operations within their team. This role will be responsible for interfacing directly with clients, planning and managing budgets and deadlines, service level agreements, and working with the operational teams to ensure high-quality results.
Essential Duties + Responsibilities
- Determines complete project specifications and instructions from the client to define project solutions.
- Identify the type of resources and support needed
- Map out workflows for services.
- Identify technology needs and collaborate with IT, developers, and management to execute.
- Ensure compliance and standards are in place and align to meet project requirements.
- Coordinates/communicates with clients (and internal resources) throughout the projects on time, researching and resolving issues and providing production updates as required.
- Ensures that time and costs on each project are managed effectively and monitored closely according to the project estimate and scope.
- Formulates and fosters effective working relationships with clients and stakeholders.
- Is responsible for organizing project-specific "kick-off" meetings and/or ongoing production meetings, as needed.
- Works cross-functionally to ensure utilization of the most cost-effective vendors and maintaining quality standards.
- Identifies opportunities within strategic accounts globally for short and long-term revenue growth and manages preparation for client presentations, proposals and meetings.
- Follows ULG Best Practices, adheres to regulations and uses appropriate systems.
- Other duties as may be reasonably requested.
Education, Experience + Skills
- College degree in a related field and 2+ years of project coordination/project management experience, or 3-5+ years of previous project experience in lieu of college degree preferred.
- Commercial, negotiating, and financial skills to control costs and maximize profitability.
- Ability to multi-task in a time-sensitive and deadline-driven work environment and stay cool under pressure.
- Adaptable and flexible to changing work environment.
- Preferred background working in the healthcare field.
- Fluency in two or more languages (including English) is an advantage.
- Strong computer skills including PC and proficiency and familiarity with Windows, and Microsoft Suite.
Equal Employment Opportunity
United Language Group is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. United Language Group prohibits unlawful discrimination and harassment and affords equal employment opportunities to employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, and any other protected class status under applicable federal and applicable state law.