Les meilleures perspectives d'emploi en gestion de projet
Formulaire de candidature
Votre candidature a été envoyée
Et votre compte a été créé
Harbor, Oregon, United States | UICGS / Bowhead Family of Companies
Postulez en utilisant le formulaire ci-dessous ou créez un compte pour accélérer le processus de candidature futur. Déjà enregistré ?
Technologie de l'information
375 jours | Harbor, Oregon, United States | UICGS / Bowhead Family of Companies
Date de début :janvier 18
Appliquer avant :février 18 2021
Industrie : Technologie de l'information,
Description du poste
PROJECT MANAGER (JBPHH-19-1783-W):
***Position is contingent on contract award***
Bowhead Marine Support Services (BMSS) seeks applicants for a Marine Project Manager in Pearl Harbor, HI., responsible for direct management and supervision of the Operations Manager and personnel in the conduct of Harbor and Port Operations to include small boat operations, maintenance and Logistics support to Commander Navy Installations Command Port Operations at joint Base Pearl Harbor, Hickam Hawaii (JBPHH).
Essential Functions Will Include
- Effectively manage all contractual requirements/deliverables delineated in the JBPHH Port Operations Contract/Delivery Orders. Responsible for oversight, timely completion, quality and budget of all contractual deliverables.
- Responsible for the day-to-day duties of BMSS personnel in support of all requirements/deliverables provided to Port Operations JBPHH. Provide direction and supervision to the Operations Managers and Project Personnel.
- Develops, plans and establishes objectives and priorities; plans, presents, and justifies budgets; determines structure; allocates funds and personnel resources; and assigns responsibilities to subordinates ensuring performance is in accordance with all contractual requirements.
- Establishes policy, operating instructions/processes and guidance. Develops goals and objectives for subordinates.
- Responsible for continuous process improvement in all aspects of business processes, policies and procedures.
- Hears and resolves complaints from employees. Effects disciplinary measures, such as warnings, reprimands, suspensions, and recommends action. Approves/disapproves leave requests from subordinate employees.
- Schedules manpower and equipment for ship movements and operations, perform data analysis for corrective maintenance, labor hours expended, cost accounting and develop spread sheets and inventory control.
Bowhead seeks to network with qualified individuals relative to a potential opportunity, which is contingent upon award and not currently funded. Please click the link at the bottom of this posting to apply for consideration. Incumbent employees are encouraged to respond.
No solicitations or third party applications will be accepted.
- Bachelor of Science Degree in Management, Marine Transportation or Engineering* BA/BS degree * preferred with five (5) years’ of relevant experience.
- * Allowable substitution: 10 years’ of relevant experience may be substituted for a Bachelor’s Degree. 5 of those years must have been in marine managerial experience.
- Demonstrated excellent management, verbal, and written communication skills. Must be capable of interacting with Government contracting personnel and other internal and external technical and management personnel.
- Strong leadership skills, with a full understanding of high risk training evolutions. Proficient with Microsoft Word, Power Point and Excel computer programs
- Must have 5 years Oil Spill response experience and have completed Incident Command System (ICS) 100, 200, 700 and 800.
- Must have a current United States Coast Guard 50 Ton (minimum) license for inland waters or be licensed as an operator of uninspected towing Vessels.
and also provide completion of NAVEDTRA 43606 SIM Basic Boat Coxswain and NAVEDTRA 43195-D Oil Spill Recovery.
Must demonstrate an in-depth knowledge of United States Coast Guard licensing requirements and understanding of small boat operations, oil spill response plans, to include oil booming strategies, be knowledgeable of outboard engine, diesel engine, and jet pump propulsion systems and composite, steel and aluminum hull maintenance requirements.
- Capable of interacting effectively with all personnel, be proactive and professionally respond to concerns in a timely manner.
- Active engagement in all aspects of the operations is a requirement.
SECURITY CLEARANCE REQUIRED: Must currently hold a security clearance at the Secret level. US Citizenship is a requirement for Secret clearance at this location.
Applicants may be subject to a pre-employment drug & alcohol screening and/or random drug screen, and must follow UIC’s Non-DOT Drug & Alcohol Testing Program requirements. If the position requires, an applicant must pass a pre-employment criminal background history check. All post-secondary education listed on the applicant’s resume/application may be subject to verification.
Where driving may be required or where a rental car must be obtained for business travel purposes, applicants must have a valid driver license for this position and will be subject to verification. In addition, the applicant must pass an in-house, online, driving course to be authorized to drive for company purposes.
UIC is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, age, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics EOE/AA/M/F/D/V. In furtherance, pursuant to The Alaska Native Claims Settlement Act 43 U.S.C. Sec. 1601 et seq., and federal contractual requirements, UIC and its subsidiaries may legally grant certain preference in employment opportunities to UIC Shareholders and their Descendants, based on the provisions contained within The Alaska Native Claims Settlement Act.
All candidates must apply online at www.uicalaska.com, and submit a completed application for all positions they wish to be considered. Once the employment application has been completed and submitted, any changes to the application after submission may not be reviewed. Please contact a UIC HR Recruiter if you have made a significant change to your application. In accordance with the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990 (ADA), persons unable to complete an online application should contact UIC Human Resources for assistance (https://uicalaska.com/careers/recruitment/).
UIC Government Services (UICGS / Bowhead) provides innovative business solutions to federal and commercial customers in the areas of engineering, maintenance services, information technology, program support, logistics/base support, and procurement. Collectively, the fast-growing Bowhead Family of Companies offers a breadth of services which are performed with a focus on quality results. Headquartered in Springfield, VA, we are a fast-growing, multi-million-dollar corporation recognized as one of the top 25 8(a) companies for government contracting.
Link To Apply