Les meilleures perspectives d'emploi en gestion de projet
Formulaire de candidature
Votre candidature a été envoyée
Et votre compte a été créé
San Antonio, Texas, United States | UICGS / Bowhead Family of Companies
Postulez en utilisant le formulaire ci-dessous ou créez un compte pour accélérer le processus de candidature futur. Déjà enregistré ?
Technologie de l'information
368 jours | San Antonio, Texas, United States | UICGS / Bowhead Family of Companies
Date de début :janvier 18
Appliquer avant :février 18 2021
Industrie : Technologie de l'information,
Description du poste
PROGRAM MANAGER (JBSA-20-1545-W):
Bowhead seeks a Program Manager to work closely with the Government COR supporting the needs of the program by planning, implementing, and executing the 33 NWS‐managed AF DCO mission. Estimated program size is 93 technical personnel and consists of multiple locations.
The 33 NWS is the Air Force’s primary operational unit providing DCO for the AF’s cyber domain. The 33 NWS DCO mission activities span to functional areas of cyber defense, operations and security, protection, and mission assurance support for AF operations and missions conducted on AF computers, networks, and network enclaves, to include those of supported unified commands.
The Program Manager will be overseeing the contract effort for conducting analysis of all network defense events, alerts, and traffic on all network IDS and IPS, Non‐secure Internet Protocol Router Network (NIPRNet) and Secure Internet Protocol Router Network (SIPRNet). Program support is required for 24/7/365 operations to isolate, contain, and prevent intrusive activities on AF AIS and networks on both NIPRNet and SIPRNet.
The Program Manager will establish, maintain, and administer an integrated data management system for collection, control, publishing, and deliver of all program documents, such as: Contract Data Requirements Lists (CDRLs), White Papers, Status Reports, Audit Reports, Agendas, Presentation Materials, Minutes, Contract Letters, and Proposals.
Program requirements include all aspects of DCO analysis to include Network Detection, Operations Contingency Support (COOP), Content Development, Incident Response, Forensics, Signature Management, Weapons and Tactics, Curriculum Development, Training and Instruction, Standards and Evaluations, Operational Processes and Tasks, PEX Management, and Host Detection.
Essential Functions Will Include
- Supervising and coordinating the multi-location workforce.
- Managing the workforce quality and overseeing quality delivery by holding project resources accountable to milestones and deliverables.
- Correcting potential or existing quality problems.
- Managing personnel required to meet mission requirements on a 24/7/365 basis.
- Oversee and maintain the workforce’s training requirements and certifications.
- Managing the Onboarding process of new team members.
- Maintaining currency and in‐depth understanding of AFI 10‐1703, 10‐202 ACD & Volume 1, Cyberspace Training.
- Holding daily and weekly meetings, as needed, with technical resources and document progress, risks, and issues.
- Establishing clear expectations for the projects with internal and external stakeholders, technical personnel, project costing, and others.
- Establishing regular communication patterns with the customer to include weekly calls, email summaries, updated project plans, and quarterly project reviews.
- Preparing and distributing executive summaries and project briefs, as needed.
- Translating new and existing client requirements into technical solutions by working closely with other internal resources and stakeholders.
- Communicate status updates to executive leadership
Bowhead seeks to network with qualified individuals relative to a potential opportunity, which is contingent upon award and not currently funded. Please click the link at the bottom of this posting to apply for consideration. Incumbent employees are encouraged to respond. No solicitations or third party applications will be accepted.
- A Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Physics, Physical Sciences, Information Security, Mathematics, Management Information Systems, or Business-Related Field is desired at a minimum.
- Twelve (12) years of technical experience in support of Cybersecurity to include: Network Detection, COOP, Training, Courseware Development, and Programmatic Support.
- Five (5) years Program Management Experience/Team Lead, to include: Technology Assessments, Systems Design, Systems Analysis, Programmatic Support, and Budget Planning.
- Eight (8) years as manager of Cybersecurity.
- A Security+ certificate is required at a minimum, candidates with a Certified Ethical Hacker are highly encouraged to apply
- Intermediate level skills in Microsoft Office software suite - Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint
- Ability to communicate effectively with all levels of employees and outside contacts
- Strong interpersonal skills and good judgment with the ability to work alone or as part of a team
SECURITY CLEARANCE REQUIRED: Must currently hold a security clearance at the Top Secret/SCI level. US Citizenship is a requirement for Top Secret clearance at this location.
Applicants may be subject to a pre-employment drug & alcohol screening and/or random drug screen, and must follow UIC’s Non-DOT Drug & Alcohol Testing Program requirements. If the position requires, an applicant must pass a pre-employment criminal background history check. All post-secondary education listed on the applicant’s resume/application may be subject to verification.
Where driving may be required or where a rental car must be obtained for business travel purposes, applicants must have a valid driver license for this position and will be subject to verification. In addition, the applicant must pass an in-house, online, driving course to be authorized to drive for company purposes.
UIC is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, age, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics EOE/AA/M/F/D/V. In furtherance, pursuant to The Alaska Native Claims Settlement Act 43 U.S.C. Sec. 1601 et seq., and federal contractual requirements, UIC and its subsidiaries may legally grant certain preference in employment opportunities to UIC Shareholders and their Descendants, based on the provisions contained within The Alaska Native Claims Settlement Act.
All candidates must apply online at www.uicalaska.com, and submit a completed application for all positions they wish to be considered. Once the employment application has been completed and submitted, any changes to the application after submission may not be reviewed. Please contact a UIC HR Recruiter if you have made a significant change to your application. In accordance with the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990 (ADA), persons unable to complete an online application should contact UIC Human Resources for assistance (https://uicalaska.com/careers/recruitment/).
UIC Government Services (UICGS / Bowhead) provides innovative business solutions to federal and commercial customers in the areas of engineering, maintenance services, information technology, program support, logistics/base support, and procurement. Collectively, the fast-growing Bowhead Family of Companies offers a breadth of services which are performed with a focus on quality results. Headquartered in Springfield, VA, we are a fast-growing, multi-million-dollar corporation recognized as one of the top 25 8(a) companies for government contracting.
Link To Apply