Les meilleures perspectives d'emploi en gestion de projet
Formulaire de candidature
Votre candidature a été envoyée
Et votre compte a été créé
Phoenix, Arizona, United States | TUSIMPLE
Postulez en utilisant le formulaire ci-dessous ou créez un compte pour accélérer le processus de candidature futur. Déjà enregistré ?
Technologie de l'information
181 jours | Phoenix, Arizona, United States | TUSIMPLE
Date de début :décembre 23
Appliquer avant :janvier 24 2021
Industrie : Technologie de l'information,
Description du poste
This role is located in Tucson, AZ.
For immediate consideration please email your resume by clicking APPLY.
Come join a higher calling and find a deeper purpose!
As a multi-national Artificial Intelligence Technology Company, we are at the epicenter of the Autonomous Vehicle Universe. Our breakthroughs are leading the industry in autonomous trucking.
While inventing the framework of Autonomous Driving, our current fleet of autonomous Trucks are helping communities receive much-needed supplies and medical equipment around the clock. Our people are some of the most talented engineers and contributors who are leaving behind a historic legacy.
TuSimple was founded half a decade ago with the goal of bringing the top minds in the world together to achieve the dream of a driverless truck solution. With a foundation in computer vision, algorithms, mapping, and Artificial Intelligence, TuSimple is working to create the first global commercially viable autonomous truck driving platform!
As a Program Manager, you will be a part of the PMO group and work closely with R&D and Operation team to manage and facilitate company level projects.
- Manage projects end-to-end from initiation to closing
- Develop the product development/operation processes
- Define interfaces for internal team member
- Lead and create sub-project schedules
- Proactively address potential risks and raise the conflicts
- Plan resources for project scope
- Track cross-functional communication
- Identify, communicate, and execute high-impact improvements
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation
Work with core functional teams at TuSimple
Experience and Skills required :
- Master's degree or above in Engineering (Software, Computer Science, Electrical, etc)
- 3-5+ years of experience in Project Management and resource planning
- Familiarity with Agile methodologies
- Familiarity with Jira, Confluence, MS Project and/or other PM Software
- Strong Excel/spreadsheet and PowerPoint/presentation skills
- Excellent communication, organization, and coordination skills
- Strong logical thinking and good engineering sense
- Strong planning and execution abilities
- Proven ability to work under firm deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Relevant experience in Autonomous Driving, or have high interest in industry
Computer Science related experience (Internship/Education, etc)
- Opportunity for professional growth and career advancement
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Daily breakfast, lunch, and dinner
- Shape the landscape of autonomous driving
- 100% Company paid Medical, Vision, and Dental insurance plan
- Company 401(K) program
- Company paid life insurance
- Company paid education/training.
- Company paid gym membership.
TuSimple is an Equal Opportunity Employer. This company does not discriminate in employment and personnel practices on the basis of race, sex, age, handicap, religion, national origin or any other basis prohibited by applicable law. Hiring, transferring and promotion practices are performed without regard to the above listed items.