Les meilleures perspectives d'emploi en gestion de projet
Dotation et Recrutement
Date de début :août 22
Appliquer avant :septembre 22 2021
Industrie : Dotation et Recrutement,
Niveau d'ancienneté :
Description du poste
Our client, a leading financial services company is hiring for a BA/Scrum Master on a long term contract basis.
New York, NY
We are looking for an experienced Business Analyst to join the Operations Technology group. This group provides solutions in support of Operations' processing of clients, developing and supporting a consistent set of platforms for Operations to control its client processing activities such as: trade inquiry; external trade matching; exception and workflow management, and business process monitoring.
The Shared Ops Platform practice area within Operations Technology is responsible for supporting a consistent set of platforms and frameworks to provide cross-product capabilities across processes and divisions and are used by over 6,000 users in the Firm.
The successful candidate will work closely with Operations teams across different product groups as well as other stakeholders across the company, including Projects and Technology teams.
The role requires the candidate to have a full understanding of the standard project lifecycle, project management fundamentals, requirements-gathering techniques, and testing standards. The role also requires experience working in an agile environment. The candidate will be responsible for conducting process analysis, documenting requirements, delivering small to mid-size projects, (including enhancements and front-to-back projects), coordinating testing/UAT and status reporting.
Responsibilities Include But Are Not Limited To
– Interface with stakeholders to gather and define business requirements for process improvements and/or new initiatives
– Work with internal IT partners to prioritize business requests
– Be responsible for ensuring delivery of enhancements and projects as per project timelines
– Act as a liaison between developers and operations stakeholders for requirements clarification and validation
– Provide regular updates to stakeholders and management to create transparency on project progress, accomplishments, and potential issues/risks
– Business requirement definition, documentation and negotiation
– Partner with Operations and Technology in user training, documentation, communication
– Proven experience in Business Analysis and Project Management
– Proven experience with process analysis and solutioning for Operational challenges
– Experience in Agile principles and experience as a Scrum Master is a plus
– Experience working with BPM platforms for workflow transformation/engineering is a plus
– Ability to work within tight delivery timeframes
– Ability to perform under pressure and work well in a fast-paced environment
– Ability to work independently, with minimal supervision
– Ability to develop strong working relationships with Business and Technology counterparts
– Ability to adapt easily to changing roles and priorities
– Excellent multitasking and organization skills with a high-level of attention to detail
– Strong written and oral communication skills
– Fluency with all MS Office tools, including Visio and MS Project
– Bachelor's Degree
– 6-8+ years related experience
- Apply Now