Les meilleures perspectives d'emploi en gestion de projet
Formulaire de candidature
Votre candidature a été envoyée
Et votre compte a été créé
Richmond, Virginia, United States | TreCom Systems Group, Inc.
Postulez en utilisant le formulaire ci-dessous ou créez un compte pour accélérer le processus de candidature futur. Déjà enregistré ?
Ordinateur et Logiciels
300 jours | Richmond, Virginia, United States | TreCom Systems Group, Inc.
Date de début :décembre 28
Appliquer avant :janvier 28 2021
Industrie : Ordinateur et Logiciels,
Description du poste
Financial Business Analyst Job
TreCom Systems Group has an immediate job opening for a Financial Business Analyst Job with one of our premier clients in Richmond, VA. We are seeking an experienced Financial Business Analyst with extensive IT skills and certifications. If you would like to work with one of the most recognizable brands in the US, then this job could be for you.
The Financial Business Analyst Job will support our client’s technology group. The technology team provides creative, reliable solutions for our client’s internal and external customers. They provide global services including design, engineering, installation, dispatching, repair, outsourcing and consulting, and project management for a diverse base of network, radio, and applications services supporting information technology systems and networks in industries including finance and retail.
The Financial Business Analyst will:
· Gather Requirements as well as perform analysis
- Identify, evaluating and understand high-level business needs of clients and stakeholders
- Translate business requirements to detailed technical requirements
- Create and update the requirements traceability matrix against architecture, design and test planning
- Continuously monitor and analyze potential impacts to requirements and technical scope
- Assist in developing and validating test plans
Qualifications Required Experience and Skills:
- Experience as a Business Analyst
- Solid communication (oral and written) and interpersonal skills
- Foundational understanding of accounting concepts (primarily involving the input of financial transactions - receivables and payables - into the general ledger but also a basic understanding of financial position, cash flow and reconciliation)
- JIRA for the tracking and management of requirements and tasks
- Experience serving as a Scrum Master on an Agile Team
- Implementation and/or support of Oracle Cloud Financial software experience
- Local candidates to Richmond, VA only please!!!!
Here at TreCom, we offer full time salaried positions with benefits which include: paid holidays; vacation and sick leave; 401(k) with employer match; medical, dental, vision insurance, flexible spending accounts; tuition reimbursement, gym membership reimbursement; monthly parking and/or mass transit reimbursement; training and career growth.
To be considered, you must apply online now and submit your resume. We are actively monitoring all applies.
Apply below! And, thank you for partnering with TreCom Systems Group!