Les meilleures perspectives d'emploi en gestion de projet
Community Program Manager
Date de début :juillet 21
Appliquer avant :août 22 2021
Industrie : Internet,
Peut seulement être fait à distance
Type :Temps plein
Description du poste
The Toptal community includes thousands of talent in more than 100 countries around the world, each representing the top 3% of practitioners in their fields. The Community team is responsible for developing programs that foster connections within our talent network, helping talent find a sense of belonging, share knowledge, and showcase and develop their skills. Through these programs, the Community team drives increased engagement and retention of the top talent in our network.
In joining this team, you will have the opportunity to interact with the top 3% of talent from around the world. You will play a critical role in the operational aspects of delivering world class community programs and events.
We are looking for a detail-oriented Community Program Manager who can manage and elevate our community programs. In this role, you will create, operationalize, implement, and manage the day-to-day of a series of programs and/or events that will deliver high value to talent.
Some Examples May Include
- Volunteer programs and pro-bono work.
- Speaking and writing programs.
- Professional programs - i.e. tech talks, coworking meetups.
- Mentorship programs.
- Talent-led events and conferences.
- Social programs and milestone-based events.
- Flagship global tech events - i.e. hackathons, coding challenges.
This is a remote position that can be done from anywhere. Due to the remote nature of this role, we are unable to provide visa sponsorship. Resumes and communication must be submitted in English.
- Execute major community programs from end-to-end; this includes managing relationships with key stakeholders, brainstorming creative ideas, assessing feasibility, launching pilots, managing full delivery, and measuring impact.
- Work with global talent to plan virtual and in-person events around the world; providing program support and incorporating the Community team’s best practices.
- Plan and manage both major flagship events as well as smaller community gatherings for groups of talent, sharing Community benefits and elevating Toptal’s offerings.
- Continue evolving programs as needed to ensure they remain relevant to talent and continue to deliver positive return on investment; measure program impact using metrics that tie to business goals (talent retention, revenue generation, etc.).
- Communicate with talents in our Slack workspace to promote meaningful dialogue and event/program participation in a user-friendly way.
- Submit and track expenses for Community events / programs, in line with departmental policy.
In The First Week, Expect To
- Onboard and integrate into Toptal.
- Understand the core of Toptal’s service, the Toptal community, and its value proposition to both talent and clients.
- Learn the responsibilities and priorities of all Talent-facing teams at Toptal, with a focus on the roles and priorities of the Community and Talent Success teams.
- Become comfortable with the Community Slack workspace and channels.
In The First Month, Expect To
- Understand the key goals of cross-functional partners and how Community can support them.
- Actively communicate with talents in our Slack workspace to promote meaningful dialogue and event/program participation.
- Shadow and support the Head of Community with logistic preparations for upcoming program launches, gradually taking on more program responsibilities.
In The First Three Months, Expect To
- Manage recurring milestone-based community events, presenting to groups of talent on Community benefits and elevating Toptal’s offerings.
- Execute select program relaunch with support from the Head of Community, and take over day-to-day logistics and operations.
- Assess existing programs and create a new brief to update and elevate them where applicable.
In The First Six Months, Expect To
- Continue planning and launching new initiatives and updates from our Community roadmap.
- Make recommendations and document processes as they evolve.
- Work closely with the Brand Marketing team to ensure alignment with new program releases.
In The First Year, Expect To
- Scale high-impact and innovative programs and events.
- Track and measure the impact of your work against key company objectives.
- Act as a subject matter expert on Community team programs and events.
- 3+ years in a program manager and/or event manager role is required.
- Program or major event manager: you can successfully launch and operate high-quality programs/events with multiple stakeholders and moving parts.
- Communication and Presentation Skills. Must be an exceptional communicator, and have outstanding presentation skills, as well as video chat, Slack, and email etiquette.
- Relationship Management. Must have excellent customer service and coaching skills. You will be handling many questions and needs from partners, talent, and community leaders.
- Resourcefulness. You should be a self-starter who thrives on the freedom and accountability that comes with being part of a distributed workforce. You are able to connect the dots and bring ideas and stakeholders together.
- Adaptability. Our processes and priorities may evolve rapidly. You need to be able to manage more than one major program or event at a time, and adapt to change quickly, iterating on your programs and offerings.
- Passion. Our team’s goal is to offer an exceptional community space and elevated experiences. You have to be passionate about what we do, and be a strong advocate for driving increased engagement and trust in our network.
- Budgeting and Ownership. Experience with detailed event/program budgets is an asset. This person is responsible for full program/event oversight and deliverables.
- Willingness to travel: You are willing and eager to speak with our talent on a regular basis, both in 1-on-1 and large group conversations. Post-COVID, you are willing to travel occasionally to attend major events in person.
- You must be a world-class individual contributor to thrive at Toptal. You will not be here just to tell other people what to do.