Les meilleures perspectives d'emploi en gestion de projet
Biotechnologie et Pharmaceutique
Date de début :avril 05
Appliquer avant :mai 05 2021
Industrie : Biotechnologie et Pharmaceutique,
Type :Temps plein
Description du poste
Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc. is the world leader in serving science, with annual revenue exceeding $25 billion. Our Mission is to enable our customers to make the world healthier, cleaner and safer. Whether our customers are accelerating life sciences research, solving complex analytical challenges, improving patient diagnostics and therapies or increasing productivity in their laboratories, we are here to support them.
How will you make an impact?
If bringing new products to life excites you, then read on to learn more about the Program Manager role in our Laboratory Plastics Essentials group. The position of Program Manager provides an exciting opportunity for an experienced, highly motivated individual. The role is accountable for delivering to budget, scope, timeline and quality commitments established for development of liquid handling equipment and plastic consumables.
The successful candidate will be expected to demonstrate exceptional facilitation, organizational, communication, and influencing skills. They must also have a proven track record in managing a range of complex, high-impact projects simultaneously.
What will you do?
- Leads project core teams
- Collaborates with team members to develop detailed project plans (scope, milestones, roles & responsibilities, timing, budget, communication and interface with any external alliance or collaborator partner organizations, etc.)
- Oversees and prepares project team budget including resources and costs, collaborating with Finance and other cross-functional departments
- Communicates, documents and archives project team activities and decisions
- Acts as primary contact for project team related information
- Facilitates project team meetings, cross-functional communication and decision making, ensuring alignment with internal and external stakeholders
- Manages projects within established scope, schedule, resources and budget
- Identifies any program-related issues, concerns or challenges proactively
- Facilitates tradeoff decisions and removes obstacles
- Conducts proactive risk management: communication of needs, mitigation plans, and requirements relevant to internal/external stakeholders
- Reviews project team progress regularly and uses processes, tools and other related resources to ensure effective team dynamics and decision-making, as well as effective interactions with all internal and external collaborators
- Builds high morale and team commitments to goals and objectives by creating a compelling sense of common purpose and direction
- Acts with a sense of urgency
How will you get here?
- BS in business, engineering or science discipline
- 5 years multi-disciplinary knowledge of the life sciences or biomedical industry
- 3 years direct project management
- Proficient with project management principles (e.g., resource allocation, cost estimation, risks analysis).
- Proficient with project management tools and applications software to manage complex project timelines and resources
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities
- Persistence to overcome project obstacles and drive work to completion
- Courage to make issues transparent to all levels of leadership, drive consensus and forge solutions
- Management of concerns and conflicts productively and effectively within core and extended teams
- Comfort with ambiguity and uncertainty
- Interpersonal savvy that enables the formation of strong and trusting relationships with customers and key stakeholders
- Business acumen to translate strategy into action
- Results and detail-oriented; self-motivated
- Outstanding orientation to teamwork and works collaboratively
- Financial acumen; capable of planning and oversight of project budgets and product valuations; understanding of portfolio management concepts.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills; able to effectively articulate complex concepts and ideas to broad audiences.
- Strong presentation skills; highly effective at summarizing and presenting decision points and key considerations.
- Strong influencing skills; proven ability to get things done without formal authority.
- Strong negotiation skills; can effectively drive discussions and decisions toward desired results.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office applications (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Visio, Project).
Ability to travel 10-20% (majority of which would be within the United States)
- Professional Project Management (e.g. certified by PMI®, Program Management Institute)
- Our global team of more than 75,000 colleagues delivers an unrivaled combination of innovative technologies, purchasing convenience and pharmaceutical services through our industry-leading brands, including Thermo Scientific, Applied Biosystems, Invitrogen, Fisher Scientific, Unity Lab Services and Patheon. For more information, please visit www.thermofisher.com
Thermo Fisher Scientific is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status.