Les meilleures perspectives d'emploi en gestion de projet
Traveling Project Manager
Date de début :février 09
Appliquer avant :mars 13 2021
Industrie : Construction, Ingénérie Civile,
Type :Temps plein
Description du poste
About Wieland Construction Project Managers
Wieland wants Project Managers who take ownership and drive relentlessly in all facets to produce a successful project. Wieland’s structure provides this immediate opportunity, coupled with daily guidance and leadership of experienced Senior Project Managers and Project Executives. Our Project Managers are integral to all functions of construction management which enables them to gain the experience and knowledge needed to support the project teams in multiple facets of construction to latter become our next Senior Project Managers.
Provide support for the overall direction, completion and financial outcome of a project, while mentoring and guiding the project staff.
- Maintain daily and weekly communication with owners, architects, and subcontractors related to project risk, timeline, costs/budgets and change management
- Provide daily communication with Project Team to ensure project is continuing on-schedule and on budget
- Perform pre-construction planning, scheduling and cost control
- Prepare monthly reports including budget and forecast analysis, schedule and safety
- Execute the buyout of the job by determining the subcontracting strategy for the project
- Prepare front-end documents and bid processes under various project delivery methods
- Prepare contingency plans for potential risks, expanding contractual services and project profit
- Provide jobsite leadership in all areas of the project needed, including safety and quality
- Support and mentor the Assistant Project Manager throughout the course of the project
- Work directly with accounting staff daily to ensure accurate documentation
- Perform constructability and coordination reviews
- Flexibility to travel as projects demand
- Ability to walk the job site, and stand for long periods of timr
A Bachelor’s Degree or more than five years of experience in the construction industry. Knowledge of construction management practices and accounting principles are essential. Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Advanced computer skills including Word, Excel, Bluebeam/Adobe with an interest in learning new emerging software. Must have the ability to coordinate numerous activities and work well under pressure.
Reports to the Senior Project Manager, and Project Executive. Can be working with several projects teams and must be able to prioritize and multitask. The Project Manager is essential to the projects financial outcome and overall success. Strong leadership skills are an essential attribute.
EEO Employer - It is the policy of the Wieland Corporation, as an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer, to attract and retain the best qualified people available, without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, disability or protected veteran status.
Wieland has an unwavering focus on safety and the environment.
Founded in 1958, Wieland is a U.S. based, privately-held, ENR 400 rated Construction Company. Wieland provides a complete range or services, including planning, program management, preconstruction, general contracting, construction management, design-build, and development.
We are committed to providing superior project management and are passionate about delivering great quality buildings in a safe, timely and environmentally friendly manner. We are looking for people who share these qualities and are passionate in this industry.