Les meilleures perspectives d'emploi en gestion de projet
Formulaire de candidature
Votre candidature a été envoyée
Et votre compte a été créé
Technical Project Manager
Toronto, Ontario, Canada | THE STARS GROUP
Postulez en utilisant le formulaire ci-dessous ou créez un compte pour accélérer le processus de candidature futur. Déjà enregistré ?
Technical Project Manager
Technical Project Manager
486 jours | Toronto, Ontario, Canada | THE STARS GROUP
Date de début :septembre 23
Appliquer avant :octobre 24 2020
Description du poste
We are looking for a Technical Project Manager to join our busy and dynamic casino team based in our Richmond Hill, Toronto service office.
Are you our next star player?
The StarLite team in TSG casino is a team dedicated to developing and maintaining a game development framework for external studios to be able to develop games for TSG.
Seeking an experienced Technical Project Manager who will be responsible for managing game development projects for our world class casino studios. This individual will be in a high paced environment working closely with leading game developers from around the world.
In this role, the candidate will be responsible for planning and overseeing a variety of projects with Business, Development, Quality Assurance, IT and DevOps teams to release a roadmap of Studio Games and our game development platform. The successful candidate is someone who can demonstrate the ability to manage multiple projects and teams to meet business objectives and timelines. They will demonstrate their ability to manage dynamic projects in an agile way, utilizing best practices, techniques and standards.
This individual will possess a strong familiarity with project management software tools and methodologies. Strong communication skills are a must as the PM will work closely with key stakeholders and gaming providers located all the around the world to deliver projects.
The individual will also possess a good understanding of the technical implementation of the games as well as the game development platform to know when things are not going in the right direction.
Why we need you
To completely own every aspect of the project from initial vendor workshop to rollout of games to every single regulatory license and maintain the delivery pipeline.
- Define project goals, scope and deliverables, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility
- Create and execute a detailed project plan which identifies and sequences the activities needed to successfully complete the project, including resources, risks and timelines
- Facilitate communications and support between studios, Casino stakeholders and Stars Technologies’ development, PM, and QA teams
- Monitor the progress of multiple concurrent projects and make agile adjustments to ensure the successful completion of the project
- Provide timely status reports to management
- Create and maintain sprint boards for development and QA teams
- Assist release management team in rollout of projects ensuring Operations team is fully supported and aware of new project features/requirements
Who We’re Looking For
- Bachelor’s degree in technology, business or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- At least 3 years project management experience with software/IT projects
- Critical analytical thinking and problem solving skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Multi-task planning and organizing of several projects at once
- Self-motivated, team player, highly organized
- Leadership to effectively lead project and coordinate between teams
- Excellent knowledge of software systems and IT infrastructure in order to assist in troubleshooting issues between external studios and TSG
- Conflict management
- Stress tolerance
- Strong understanding of software development process in large scale e-commerce environment
- Online gaming (e.g. poker, casino, sportsbook)
- 3rd party game development
- Regulatory/licencing projects
What’s in it for you? Our experience-based salaries are competitive. Plus, there’s a discretionary annual performance bonus. And we provide advice and dedicated assistance to those moving to Leeds.
Your package will include
- health and dental insurance for you, your partner and your children (if you all live at the same address)
- a personal interest allowance to let you learn something new or pursue a hobby
- $1,900 as congratulations if you have a baby whilst you work for us
- discounted gym membership
- in-house training and development to develop your skills, progressing your career.
PokerStars is part of Flutter Entertainment Plc, a global sports betting, gaming and entertainment provider headquartered in Dublin and part of the FTSE 100 index of the London Stock Exchange. Flutter brings together exceptional brands, products and businesses and a diverse global presence in a safe, responsible and ultimately sustainable way.
We are an equal opportunity employer that values diversity. We do not discriminate on any protected characteristic as defined by applicable law.
We will look to provide reasonable accommodation for applicants with disabilities to participate in the job application or interview process. If you need assistance, please contact us.