Les meilleures perspectives d'emploi en gestion de projet
Formulaire de candidature
Votre candidature a été envoyée
Et votre compte a été créé
Richmond Hill, Ontario, Canada | THE STARS GROUP
Postulez en utilisant le formulaire ci-dessous ou créez un compte pour accélérer le processus de candidature futur. Déjà enregistré ?
Technologie de l'information
483 jours | Richmond Hill, Ontario, Canada | THE STARS GROUP
Date de début :août 04
Appliquer avant :septembre 04 2020
Industrie : Technologie de l'information,
Type :Temps plein
Description du poste
We are looking for a product manager to join our busy and dynamic team based in our Richmond Hill, Toronto service office.
Are you our next star player?
You’ll be organising and leading all phases of the project to ensure on-time completion along with successfully handling several projects at a time. You’ll be defining project goals, scope and deliverables, involving all meaningful stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility.
Why we need you -
You’ll act as the main liaison between all team members assigned to a project and be maintaining regular communications with team and business stakeholders to ensure necessary and appropriate steps are taken to resolve difficulties, which may impede progress or compromise achievement of project’s objectives.
Who Are We Looking For -
- You’ll be monitoring the progress of the project and adjusting as necessary to ensure the successful completion of the project so you’ll need confirmed in-depth experience of handling complex projects focusing on IT/application and a Bachelor’s degree in Science, Math , Engineering or computer science. It will be needed along with multi-tasking skills
- You’ll be results focused; going above and beyond to ensure the project is delivered.
- You’ll be chairing regular key governance forums (e.g. team stand-ups, steering committees) to review progress with key constituents so you’ll have the ability to manage stakeholders and high expectations. You’ll also thrive in a dynamic environment and be excited by technology.
- You’ll be providing project leadership to ensure the vision and objectives of the project/transformation are driven properly, and meets expectations so you’ll have good attention to detail, along with the capability to prioritize and lead short-timeframes to deliver technical solutions in a growing organizational environment.
As the ideal candidate, you will have
You’ll be communicating to our team and various stakeholders in the Group so excellent verbal and written communication skills are needed within a thorough and timely manner.
An added benefit would be experience within the gaming industry and a solid understanding of programming in large scale e-commerce environment.
What’s in it for you?
Our experience-based salaries are competitive. Plus, there’s a discretionary annual performance bonus.
Your package will include
- health and dental insurance for you, your partner and your children (if you all live at the same address)
- a personal interest allowance to let you learn something new or pursue a hobby
- $1,900 as congratulations if you have a baby whilst you work for us
- discounts on local gyms, restaurants and events
- free snacks and catered lunch
- in-house training and development to develop your skills, progressing your career.
What happens next?
If you’re what we’re looking for, next up will be a phone interview. And if that goes well, we’ll meet you for a face-to-face interview.
PokerStars is part of Flutter Entertainment Plc, a global sports betting, gaming and entertainment provider headquartered in Dublin and part of FTSE 100 index of the London Stock Exchange, which brings together exceptional brands, products and businesses and a diverse global presence in a safe, responsible and ultimately sustainable way.
We are an equal opportunity employer that values diversity. We do not discriminate on any protected characteristic as defined by applicable law.
We will look to provide reasonable accommodation for applicants with disabilities to participate in the job application or interview process.