Les meilleures perspectives d'emploi en gestion de projet
Formulaire de candidature
Votre candidature a été envoyée
Et votre compte a été créé
Camp Hill, Pennsylvania, United States | The Judge Group
Postulez en utilisant le formulaire ci-dessous ou créez un compte pour accélérer le processus de candidature futur. Déjà enregistré ?
Technologie de l'information
405 jours | Camp Hill, Pennsylvania, United States | The Judge Group
Date de début :mai 13
Appliquer avant :juin 03 2020
Industrie : Technologie de l'information,
Type :Temps plein
Description du poste
Our client is currently seeking a Scrum Master
The Scrum Master will help educate the team in Scrum, Extreme, Programming (XP), Kanban, and SAFe, ensuring that the agreed upon Agile process is being followed. The Scrum Master’s primary responsibility is assisting the self-organizing, self-managing team achieve its goals by teaching and coaching team practices, implementing and supporting SAFe principles and practices, identifying and eliminating impediments, facilitating flow, and coordinating activities with other teams. Facilitate Agile Release Train (ART) events and processes and assist the teams in delivering value across the organization by providing the planning, directing, controlling, and implementing of moderate to complex projects.
This Job Will Have The Following Responsibilities
- Support the product owners to ensure the team is aligned to strategic roadmaps, strategies, and objectives while facilitating a healthy team dynamic with respect to the priorities and scope.
- Eliminate impediments by actively addressing blocking issues that are beyond the team’s authority or may require support from other teams so that the team can remain focused on achieving the objectives of the Iteration.
- Facilitate creation of and support team rules.
- Collaborate with Release Train Engineer to coordinate inter-team cooperation and help keep the train operations well.
- Guide, coach and motivate the team with the goal of increasing productivity.
- Facilitate the resolution of interpersonal conflicts, challenges, and opportunities for growth, escalating problems to management where necessary, but only after internal team processes have failed to resolve the issue
- Help individuals and teams through personnel changes.
- Support Program Increment Planning activities and cross team dependencies and acceptance of an approved
- Program Increment Plan.
- Monitor the team’s schedule ensuring stories are completed on time and accepted as done by the Product
- Facilitate team SAFe ceremonies (Daily Stand ups, Sprint Review, Backlog Refinement, Sprint Retro, and Sprint Planning).
- Support cross team collaboration to manage value stream dependencies.
- Prepare and present reports/boards on progress and success of sprints, Program Increments (PI).
- Communicate with product and technical managers on sprint and PI status.
- Communicate with management and outside stakeholders; help protect the team from uncontrolled expansion of work.
- Accountable for ensuring SAFe methodology is used by the team.
- Identify and manage project risks. Develop mitigation strategies and recommendations to avoid possible impacts to a project.
Qualifications & Requirements
- Demonstrated analytical, problem solving, critical thinking, organizational, and project management skills with the ability to focus attention on details.
- Exhibit Lean Agile Leadership, exhibit the behaviors of a Lean-Agile Leader, help the team embrace SAFe Core
- Values, adopt and apply SAFe Principles, and implement SAFe Practices.
- Demonstrated ability to foster team collaboration and empowerment.
- Ability to assess and identify dependencies and actions needed to successfully perform work through various teams.
- Demonstrated ability to work collaboratively and with little supervision to resolve problems professionally and promptly.
- Ability to think strategically and understand the key business problems client is trying to solve.
- Demonstrated experience with SAFe and/or other Agile Software Development methodologies and tools.
- Understand the Agency business model, business strategy, business processes and operations.
- Ability to manage ambiguity and undertake forward planning.
- Strong communication skills; both written and verbal.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to interact professionally with all levels within the organization